Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 431474 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Can we avoid using flamethrowers unless it's absolutely necessary? A lot of fire has potential for collateral damage, on the civilians and our own side."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(...You know things are bad when May is a voice of reason. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Flamethrowers? No no no. Far too short ranged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

"I would assume the law enforcers of your worlds wear uniforms as well?"
shake my head horizontally three times.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No fire. Fire bad."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Fire is indeed bad. We're here to fight fires, firefights and fiery tempers. Let us come to them with booze and drugs, that shall endear the rebellious populace easily enough."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Oh, it's no problem, Grate. You probably wouldn't be able to help me, anyway - the testing needed requires one to spray people in the face with a chemical sprayer, which, while fun, is probably not what you're best at, am I right?"

Stacy thinks as he twirls about.

"Can you use any weapons, Grate? I mean, are you skilled in the use of any particular weapon?"
((Um...where is my character sheet?))

"No fire. Fire bad."
"Yeah! Don't be a moron!" Grate grabs a bottle of Xeno Spit from Stacy and throws it at Xan.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:20:08 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The bottle clonks Xan in the side of the head, who turns his head toward Grate and says mildly, Do that again and I burn you, child.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Grate grabs a bottle of Xeno Spit from Stacy and throws it at Xan.
((because barfights solve everything?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Grate hides behind Feyri, wondering why the bottle didn't break.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grate hides behind Feyri, wondering why the bottle didn't break.

((Probably because it's full?

Eh, bold the action. Have it be part of the turn. Then we shall see what actually would happen. Such as Xan getting a concussion from being hit in the head with a heavy object. Or Feyri getting hit by accident, also getting a concussion from said collision.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But surely our Mk suits already indicate our status? Anyway, our reputation is as a legion of violent, murderous hooligans to begin with, the absence of a proper uniform would indicate our supposed barbarism and hence help intimidate hostiles."
"You assume that everyone there knows what your space suit looks like. Or knows of the HMRC as a physical, military unit. I assure you that many consider the HMRC to simply be a pit of torture where the most loathsome criminals - no offense -are thrown. And even if they did know you as HMRC, why would they think you have power over them. Technically, without our backing, you're an even lower caste then the browns. If they see you going around, intimidating the locals with no backing of the government, it will just further anger them.

The uniforms conceal your identity as criminals and mark you as being enforcers of our will. I honestly don't understand why you'd be so adverse to wearing them. "
"These uniforms of yours are quite flammable. We just found that out earlier. Considering the prominence of incendiary weapons in our group as well as the risk of friendly fire, the uniforms are a potential liability. Furthermore, if a civilian were to utilize something such as a Molotov, the flammability of the uniform would once again be a liability."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"These uniforms of yours are quite flammable. We just found that out earlier. Considering the prominence of incendiary weapons in our group as well as the risk of friendly fire, the uniforms are a potential liability. Furthermore, if a civilian were to utilize something such as a Molotov, the flammability of the uniform would once again be a liability."

"I don't think that flammability's really an issue - I hear you can pour molten metal over a MKI suit and it'll be in serviceable condition. It is, after all, a spacesuit. With good insulation and all."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

(...You know things are bad when May is a voice of reason. >.>)
((Truly, I vanish for a few days and everything goes all Twilight Zone.))

"Certainly," Faith answered the guide, following him. "Would you like me to wear a uniform as well?"

Follow guide.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It isn't my suit that I'm worried about. I have no idea about the condition or material of my rifle and considering its ammunition is rather, volatile, I don't like the idea of holding it while aflame very much."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 243