Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 430867 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

((Glad to see this joke (which I take credit for ;D) evolve and finally reach it's destination. Politics!!))

Although you guys could at least make an effort to put the Hitler in somewhere. Huh.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"..Hey, look, Miss Feyri! Miss Faith sent us a message! She has a phrase-book! Wouldn't that be useful? Shouldn't we go look at it?"
"...Sure. What just happened in the last hour anyway? I was..thinking abut certain things."
"Cool! C'mon, let's go!"
Bring Ms. Feyri to that place where Faith is.
"What were you thinking of?"

((I lived there for a year when I was a kid before I was expelled from school for farting. Nuff said.))
((Americans are weird, and not all in the same way.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

((DO ALL THE PAPERWORK. XDD

I need to get some sort of laser pen or something.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((I lived there for a year when I was a kid before I was expelled from school for farting. Nuff said.))
((Would be more accurate perhaps to say that all people are weird.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:37:39 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Would be more accurate perhaps to say that all people are weird.))
((True. But, as an American, I feel confident in saying that American history and whatnot has given it not only an unusual quantity of weird, but also an unusual diversity of weird.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((Hurrah for the southern US!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Northern US isn't exactly normal, though.))
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((Damn yankees.

Reminds me of a story- a guy I knew from England was here on visa, getting his master's degree at LSU.  He offhandedly referred to someone there as a Yank, as in an American in general.  He almost caught a beatdown.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Damn yankees.

Reminds me of a story- a guy I knew from England was here on visa, getting his master's degree at LSU.  He offhandedly referred to someone there as a Yank, as in an American in general.  He almost caught a beatdown.))

((To be fair to both parties, the angry American might not have interpreted as a slur, but could have been an MLB fan. Go root for the Yankees anywhere besides NY and you get people pissed.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

[To Stacy] Not entirely sure I want to risk my precious token to deliver your weapon of mass destruction, but if you can think of a way to easily attach it, come talk to me. I doubt the thing has enough lift, though, it's a pretty efficient piece of tech.

"Hm. Well, maybe nuclear airbursts will have to wait. Thanks for considering it, anyway."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Damn yankees.

((To be fair to both parties, the angry American might not have interpreted as a slur, but could have been an MLB fan. Go root for the Yankees anywhere besides NY and you get people pissed.))

((This was in Louisiana.

I think it probably wasn't MLB related.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Damn yankees.

((And they say we both speak English.))
Sig

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And here we see the reason why having a heavily-armed second in command to enforce law & order in case the original leader gets busy OOC is important. I may end up writing a "tips" handbook with obvious stuff just for kicks.

On another note, it's really amusing how the worse the mission goes for the team, the more entertaining it is for the ones watching. I suppose the difficulty of pulling off stunts makes incompetence and/or accidents caused by bad rolls the steadier source of fun.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:19:30 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((And here we see the reason why having a heavily-armed second in command to enforce law & order in case the original leader gets busy OOC is important. I may end up writing a "tips" handbook with obvious stuff just for kicks.

On another note, it's really amusing how the worse the mission goes for the team, the more entertaining it is for the ones watching. I suppose the difficulty of pulling off stunts makes incompetence and/or accidents caused by bad rolls the steadier source of fun.))
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Faith Valentine = Lyra.
Hi you three.

Faith, please..watch over the rest. Take command. I'm...busy. Thinking.

Lyra, you're in charge along with Faith. It's all my fault and I'm an awful person and I fully trust you both with this.

Sorry.

- Feyri.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Or you just like watching others fail. Meanie.))

-----

"What're you typing, Miss Feyri?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 243