Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 431023 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: This is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1710 on: August 17, 2013, 10:57:21 am »

Crutch over to the Messenger.

The rebels are matching on our position. Assistance would be good.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: August 17, 2013, 11:21:23 am »

As Stacy looks over the destruction, he can't help but feel like he's forgotten something. Oh, right! That Feyri lady asked something of him.

Quote from: Stacy "Ambiguously Gay" Buttle; To: Mission Screenwriter Feyri Something-Something
Dear Feyri,

In our last communique, you asked me how I was and what I was doing, though my adventures were of secondary importance. I am quite fine, thanks for asking, and boy, were there rather interesting things happening. I met lots of interesting people, and narrowly escaped a rather nasty inferno, so it's been a rather eventful day. A very eventful day, in fact. Poor Xan was shot in the foot with an illegal firearm, you see, and then he missed a little bit, and now we're here. Before I even knew it, I was ducking into a bed of nice, warm ash as the city around me burned. I lost some books that I had gathered in the process, too. Most distressing. And now I fear that the worst may come to pass, and the use of a nuclear device may be warranted. Quite awful. But what an adventure! I was even called "ambiguously gay" today as well, and I'm not sure why. I feel I'm pretty happy all the time, to be honest. It happens when you grow older, really. You just start to appreciate every day. But I ramble! Now, I hope you've been alright, and I'll be seeing you soon, dear.

Love,
Stacy Buttle.

Send message. Evaluate whether setting a nuke to detonate via radio signal is a complicated process in any way.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:19:12 pm by Harry Baldman »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: August 17, 2013, 01:08:52 pm »

(( I love how we've basically ruined what could have been days of patrols. After all is said and done, I'd love to know how many resource you made that we just lit up in smoke, PW :P ))
(I've come to expect nothing less. In fact, I sort of plan around it.)
(( Fair enough, considering that you have a 1/6 chance of the dice allowing you to detonate all your plans in a fiery cataclysm. Better, if there's a +1 and no compensator XD ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: August 17, 2013, 04:03:45 pm »

((Just you wait until I get a +2.))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: August 17, 2013, 04:16:38 pm »

Charles rigs his chemical magazine for radio-activated detonation and replaces his turret's current magazine with it. He removes the detonator from the conventional magazine. He takes the conventional magazine with him and regroups with the rest of the team.
What am I doing? Why am I...
So, this is what my life is now?
To be tormented by hallucinations and to kill desperate people?
What sort of cruel mockery is this?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:34:29 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: August 17, 2013, 04:42:16 pm »

You open your faceplate and watch the town burn as you eat a light lunch. This would go great with some fiddle music.
Ima just go sig this.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: August 17, 2013, 04:53:43 pm »

Grab one of the Rifles and a load a case of ammunition into it.

May heads outside and looks over the crowd, gun clutched in her hands. "Hey, I'm going to yell at these freaks."

Pull out megaphone. Yell at the crowd in an intimidating fashion and then put on some military music at full blast.

Quote from: May ->Feyri Berry
We ran into some suspicious looking guys. They ran, and I chased after one of them. I was going to shoot one in the leg when he was about to get away, when everything exploded and half of his skin melted. So I left.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: August 17, 2013, 08:34:13 pm »

((WARNING:  Speech roll initiated.  Please take all precautionary measures and secure children.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: August 17, 2013, 08:36:54 pm »

((WARNING:  Roll initiated.  Please take all precautionary measures and secure children.))
FTFY
Sig! Onol

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: August 17, 2013, 08:40:37 pm »

((WARNING:  Roll initiated.  Please take all precautionary measures and secure children.))
FTFY
Why must you people provide sigs.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: August 17, 2013, 09:26:56 pm »

Pull out megaphone. Yell at the crowd in an intimidating fashion and then put on some military music at full blast.
((You know, it's not too late to wrisk the megaphone away from her. Renen or Faith could probably do it.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1721 on: August 18, 2013, 04:43:59 am »

((You know, it's not too late to wrisk the megaphone away from her. Renen or Faith could probably do it.))
((Why would anyone want to do that?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 18, 2013, 04:49:15 am »

((I'll laugh uncontrollably in a manic fashion if she somehow overshoots this...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 18, 2013, 04:56:12 am »

"Weeell... I was sleepin', then I woke up. now I'm here."

Fuck it, paperwork for the paperwork gods, whatever the HELL I'd need to apologize for a fucking BOMB.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 18, 2013, 11:58:30 am »

((I'll laugh uncontrollably in a manic fashion if she somehow overshoots this...))
(( Somehow? May has a +1 to intimidation, and no -1 in Speech :P ))
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 243