Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 426672 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: UE and SW Hunters
« Reply #2415 on: November 07, 2013, 12:33:26 am »

((...
Sorry to her off topic again, but what's this strange gauntlet of Milno's?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: November 07, 2013, 01:31:09 am »

(( I'm not sure there's such a thing in ER :P

It's a gauntlet he got.... soooomewhere. I went back and looked up where get got it last time it was mentioned, and of course then completely forgot when he got it XD

It was somewhat recently. If by 'somewhat recently' we mean 'he got it just before some mission and has been busy ever since'. He should have had time during Ice-9, actually, but I think Cal was busy during that period. ))

Edit:
(( annnnd after a trip through the archives... Milno? Can I have that glove? It is wasted on that single point of AUX :P Kidding. Mostly.

Ah, and there's where he got it. Wow. It was a gift from the AM. And thus far the only results have been that it interacts with technology, and has given him a complete understanding of his prosthetic arms. Also, it causes will rolls. Cause will rolls. He's had it for the better part of a year and a half. I think Cael forgets about it as often as we do XD ))
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 01:52:20 am by Kriellya »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: November 07, 2013, 01:36:58 am »

After Your passengers are done melting a gun to the top of your ship, you take off and fly over to the towers. You begin slowly circling them while scanning through different vision modes and sensors on the ship. You don't see anything, beyond something metallic atop the middle tower.

Quote from: piecewise
You weld it to the top of the ship. You weld it really fucking well too. I mean, you like half melt the thing's freaking tripod to the top of the ship and then cover it in ducktape and superglue. Shit is not falling off.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 02:22:51 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: November 07, 2013, 01:59:51 am »

T. points Skylar over towards the center tower.
"Cyborg?"

((Times like this make me wish I had a MK3 - I could just drop to the ex-stealth team and hand off their kit.))

(( I've got Tack aboard as well? I'm not sure how my character should feel about that :P If you wanted to be with us, welcome aboard. If you didn't, feel free to teleport over to your squad.

And they got their gear, through the magic of time skip! And GM powered coordination. Mostly that one. ))

((My last action was literally 'Go board the blackship', after Maurice 'Fixed' my brain.))

Man a gun! Or the radar! Or anywhere that is useful and not currently occupied!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: November 07, 2013, 03:42:02 am »

Hey GM, could I get a list of Xan's current stats and skills and such?
My old copy got delete by some government or other.
Also, reading through the thread I apparently punched Renen in the face at one point.
I was amazingly lucky that I went offline at that time or whatever it is I did.
Sig! Onol

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: November 07, 2013, 04:16:12 am »

Leo just watches the interaction between the flesh horror and the rest of the crew, unsure of the goal of Squad 3.

"You know, if you wanted to be a bird monster, you should go with Chairman Jack.  I suppose you do have more flexability that way."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: November 07, 2013, 04:19:51 am »

Gah. Tghis way I see the elghectromaghnetic shpegctrum!
Sig! Onol

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: November 07, 2013, 05:29:22 am »

Gah. Tghis way I see the elghectromaghnetic shpegctrum!

(( I ̧̩̮̟̩f͎͖̠͘e̵͖͓̬e͖͝l̤̘͔͇̼̩̜ ̲̘͔͇͎l̹͈̦̣̗͙i͓̮̲ͅḳ̵e͍͈͙̹̩̺ ̞̭̤͚̩͔ͅX̼̣̥̣̥a̢̠̳̯n̺͎ s̭̟̮̻͉ͅh͖͉͔̹o̺͉͝u̹͖̗͍l҉d̩͈͎̮̲̟͈̀ ͚̕b̘̰̟̪̞e̞͎̣̥̤g҉̺i̤̺͓̫n̨̥ ͉̞͖͍t̶͚̮̤a̱͕l҉̦͓̠͖k͙̲̟̤i̢n͓̦̲g̺ ̨̞̱̭̯i̟̬̥n͙͇ ̶̪̠̠̞t͎̻͇̮͉h͏͍̱̦į̮̭̭̟̻͎s͞ ̧̖̙̻f̢̼̼̯̯̳̩͉or͚m̷̹a͍͚̪͎t̟͎͇͔͉ͅ

Also, for your convenience, your character sheet from the dropbox.))

Spoiler: Xantalos (click to show/hide)

(( And for everyone's benefit, the link to the drop box, because gods know *I* keep losing it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: November 07, 2013, 08:13:19 am »

(( Oh, and to get the magic discussion further off the rails, I only have one of my favorite quotes to add :P

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!"

Therefore, not only can Gandalf exist, but so can Samus' suit, as both are simply insufficiently analyzed magic. Much like the anomalies, manipulators, and amplifiers. ))
((Yes, but they work by the sciences of Middle Earth and, um...Metroidland. Those sciences do not work on Earth.))

Leo just watches the interaction between the flesh horror and the rest of the crew, unsure of the goal of Squad 3.

"You know, if you wanted to be a bird monster, you should go with Chairman Jack.  I suppose you do have more flexability that way."
((He's not a cyborg.))

(( And for everyone's benefit, the link to the drop box, because gods know *I* keep losing it.
((Thanks!))

((Oh, and piecewise, shouldn't the pill machine be on Grate's sheet? Possibly along with the critters?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: November 07, 2013, 09:09:25 am »

((He's not a cyborg.))

((Always thought more could be done with custom cyborgs and robots myself.  If/when I end up getting blown up/blow up myself, I think that's what I'll go for.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: November 07, 2013, 10:52:16 am »

Hm, I wonder if there is a way to make a pill that wipes out the effects of other pills...))

((See if you can get a pill from no ingredients.  Or use water.))

PW:  Can we get a quick sketch map of the area?

Lars nods at Jack.  "Can you get your rocket bike?  You and I will take to the skies, while the others will sweep the roof.  If we find anything, we'll group up."

Carry STEVEN HAWKING and Charles to the roof if possible- one at a time if needed.  Otherwise, help them find a way up.

((Any objections, fellers?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: November 07, 2013, 11:21:36 am »

Hm, I wonder if there is a way to make a pill that wipes out the effects of other pills...))
((See if you can get a pill from no ingredients.  Or use water.))
((Good ideas. I think I'll also try eraser-pills and soap-pills and stuff.))

Carry STEVEN HAWKING and Charles to the roof if possible- one at a time if needed.  Otherwise, help them find a way up.

((Any objections, fellers?))
((Well, Steven Hawking invented carrying people to the roof--you might have to check the patent laws on that kind of stuff.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: November 07, 2013, 11:23:07 am »

((Also, get Xan to go back to puddle-form and get a sample.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: November 07, 2013, 12:07:44 pm »

((Also, get Xan to go back to puddle-form and get a sample.))
((...If he'd let me, and later on in the process, sure. Although I'm afraid it would induce omnicidal urges in the subject...))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: November 07, 2013, 12:57:48 pm »

((Thanks, Kriellya!
Wait, what do you want me to do, Toaster? I can fly and stuff if you need it.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 243