Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Morgorin's portfolio  (Read 908 times)

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Morgorin's portfolio
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:50:02 pm »

I'm going to start this thread so I do not spam the modding board with a ton of new topics. 

1. The Buffalot - Still kind of a work in progess; it won't drop anything I modded to be made of adamantine.  Still, effectively replaces a fort's military. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

2.  The Sky Whale - A megabeast that takes the form of a massive flying whale.  My first "I have an idea, let's make it work" mod.  It has cyan colored milk that does not rot.  The real accomplishment for a fort would be to trap a female (or, better yet, a breeding pair) to milk; it has an extremely low milk regen.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:09:06 pm by Morgorin »
Quote from: Xune
Urist McFred cancels these pants: too sexy.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Morgorin's portfolio
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 11:33:38 pm »

ptw

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 12:25:46 am »

Why doesn't it polymorph all enemies into a bunny, or just kill them with a death gaze?

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:30:32 am »

I don't like magic.  MAGIC? IN MY FORTRESS?  I think not.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:38:08 am »

I don't like magic.  MAGIC? IN MY FORTRESS?  I think not.

haha fair enough :D

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 09:21:10 pm »

My next creation: The mighty cerberus.  I used the quadruped_3head body plan from the Genesis mod (a special thanks to Deon for this awesome mod set, though I did not use all of it).  A hugely powerful 3-headed dog that breathes boiling magma.  It does have one very noticeable issue:  It apparently only displays hair on one of of its toes (according to the in-game description).  Any help with this would be appreciated.  This one is WAY tougher than I thought it would be.  It defeats everything I have put it up against one-on-one except the buffalot; they both die every time (the buffalot burns after the cerberus dies from the buffalot venom or from having all three skulls crushed).  Its three heads give it a huge advantage against the much larger dragon, who shares a similar immunity to its magma. 

The Cerberus: