Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Most Pathetic or Ridiculous Death Experienced?  (Read 42899 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: Most Pathetic or Ridiculous Death Experienced?
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2013, 04:20:48 pm »

I once found a master vampire CRAB in Masterwork.
Do i need to say more?
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Grigor91

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2013, 03:02:41 pm »

Once I had an Ultra super Vampire guy (no mods,absolutely original), killed everything in a pocket world containing demons,titans,vampires and such.And the I realized that my character has nothing to live for anymore.I mean what now?I killed everything on the damned world and I'm alone.There was a high volcano on the far east so I traveled there.I tried to suicide every freakin way but I couldn't managed.This idiot just couldn't die.So I thought I jump into volcano.I was resting at the edge of it when I heard a f*cking cackling.What the hell?I wanted to wait for the morning to jump into it but those bastard boogeyman attacked me.Guess what?When I was wrestling with them,one of them managed to push me into the lava...

Adventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2013, 02:57:09 am »

started dwarf, it gives me a god damn silver battle axe and i run into 2 lions

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Turns out lions wrestle, and also humiliate you before killing you

Urist McRandomplayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2013, 06:51:28 am »

Yesterday surpassed my record of stupid death. I was fighting a Kobold (custom) Werebeast, but when I arrived at the cave, it was still in Kobold form. I found out that the thing I struggle with constantly with my custom Kobolds was still a thing- namely, that you can't have scales and be strangled, it just doesn't work. At first I was irritated, because grahdlfakjfdfl why can't I fix this problem... Then I realised that this made Kobolds the new crabs. I wrestled the little lizardratthing for hours, broke every single thing in its body a hundred times over. Then it came back to consciousness, healed all its injuries (without transforming, oddly) and shattered my ribcage.

dashadowlord

• Bay Watcher
  • this games out to get me
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2013, 06:10:28 pm »

shadow bloodyangel legendery axeman killer of dosens of megabests kill list 1000+. got ambushed by 20 goblens mostly weaponmasters. killed all but one without taking a hit. when to strike the last one down. died of old age.
If life were like DF, Toady's strange mood would have produced an Artifact Game of Awesome that menaces with spikes of code ten years ago.  
But it is not.
Instead, what we have is a single obsessive mason trying to carve Mt. Rushmore.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2013, 06:24:37 pm »

Tried the old "make some adamantine stuff and put it in a lead chest so an adventurer can retrieve it when the fort falls" thing.

Forgot about the impenetrable carpet of weapon traps in the entrance.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

dashadowlord

• Bay Watcher
  • this games out to get me
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2013, 06:34:53 pm »

Tried the old "make some adamantine stuff and put it in a lead chest so an adventurer can retrieve it when the fort falls" thing.

dont lead chests move?
If life were like DF, Toady's strange mood would have produced an Artifact Game of Awesome that menaces with spikes of code ten years ago.  
But it is not.
Instead, what we have is a single obsessive mason trying to carve Mt. Rushmore.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2013, 06:42:45 pm »

Not far
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2013, 07:56:55 pm »

All those times I've dodged off a ledge down in the caverns and landed atop a tree.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2013, 09:34:32 pm »

You could just fly off them after giving yourself the [FLIER] tag.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Too deep...
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2013, 01:58:42 pm »

Contact was lost. Some blamed the Forum Games and Roleplaying section. Others assumed that it was just another badly managed forum, fallen to turmoil and abandoned. Still others whispered that the prison of Tawarochir had been broken and that all who dared enter that place would surely perish. How did Bay12 really fall? Only you can discover the truth.

Soon after, a crippled old man in a pointed hat emerged from the ruined entryway of the Bay12 Dwarf Fortress Discussion threads. His beard was long and bluish-grey; his robes were an unfathomable blue. He held a staff made of the souls of long-dead subforums, his skin unnaturally pale, and his ears long and pointed. He then began to glow with an evil, reddish-black light, as he spoke:

I am the first mankind all over the world... em tceffca t'nod uoy... eroseye na si gnillorts yhsart eht...

And the world began to crumble...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 09:52:51 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2013, 04:13:57 am »

I once found a master vampire CRAB in Masterwork.
Do i need to say more?
Wat
FTN mod has come far indeed.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2013, 10:45:06 pm »

My legendary axeman decked out in full steel got one shot killed by a duck. A fucking DUCK.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2013, 01:32:20 am »

My legendary axeman decked out in full steel got one shot killed by a duck. A fucking DUCK.
"Quack quack, motha fucker!"
"OH CHRIST, NO! PLEASE!" *Neck gets snapped*
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2013, 08:49:34 am »

My newest adventurer... My first one to get a title. He was killed in his sleep.

I am angry. This is an adventurer who took a silver scimitar from an enemy's hand, stabbed him and decrapitated him with it, then kept the scimitar as his main weapon.

But lo, sleeping outside gets you ambushed and hit-spammed by people before you can react.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12