Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 226244 times)

Iazo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 4.0 - Milith fhtagn!
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2013, 03:43:37 pm »

I'm anxiously awaiting the next release! I want to see what happens!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 4.0 - Milith fhtagn!
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2013, 08:27:26 am »

I'm anxiously awaiting the next release! I want to see what happens!

I'm happy that you like it. I finished the worker sprites for the regular succubi, all that is left are nobles and variants.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 4.1 - Milith fhtagn!
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2013, 12:55:17 am »

Update 4.1

You can update your saves by dropping the raws in your data/save/<save folder>/raw folder.
More info about updating your saves or generating a new world here.

This is a minor update with sprites and an attempt to remove the 'peasant' that visit deep succubi forts. Otherwise there is sprites for all the jobs now.

Changelog :
- Sprite update: Added fishery workers, crafters, medics, jewelers and rangers.
- Fixed a couple of typos in the civs positions.¹
- Deep succubi should no longer receive the visit of an outpost liaison.
- Deep succubi should no longer send thieves or attack your fort.

¹ Might require a new fort to take effect

Download

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2013, 06:47:11 am »

Any clues as to what we should expect in the next update? ;D

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2013, 01:22:07 am »

Any clues as to what we should expect in the next update? ;D

More content for the deep succubi : A workshop to call migrants, provoke a siege or throw some other nasty tricks, a couple of summons and of course transforming invaders into half breed.
Depending of the behavior of sentient pets I can enforce, regular succubi will either have similar tricks or will be able to turn invaders into bodyguards.

But first I want to finish the sprite sheets I started, there is not a lot of those left.

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2013, 04:15:23 am »

Nice :) goodluck

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2013, 01:18:42 pm »

Hi, here's some progress report on the mod.

I added a couple of new sprites, drunk, warlord, champion... I foolishly added skeleton too before I noticed that they are inactive in other sets and perhaps non functional. I am throwing positions from other civs in the mix since they tend to get in war so much.

I also have a couple of dfhack scripts down : One to remove the tame flag on a creature (they remain friendly) and another to fix natural skills that not applied by transformations.

The scripts work but they are not called by interaction for now. There is a nice solution in expwnent's fork of dfhack but I doubt giving the plugins compiled for the 3 OS is a nice move. Until dfhack r4's release I'll try this with the LOS script.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2013, 01:35:34 pm »

I also have a couple of dfhack scripts down : One to remove the tame flag on a creature (they remain friendly) and another to fix natural skills that not applied by transformations.

First one: Why remove the tame-flag and from what?  ???
Second one: Awesome, can I have a copy?  ;D
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2013, 07:30:43 am »

Untaming a selection of summoned creatures will give work to animal trainers. Such creature still belong to the fort, they can be put in pasture and cages and perhaps be milked and sheared. I'll raise the animal training rate to compensate for the lost labor.

However they'll need to be tamed if you want to do war/hunt training. This is intended to give a way to have creatures patrolling the fort (as they follow their trainers) and make bodyguards harder to provide.

I thought I had skills working but it turns out it is a complicated then an array of values. I need to create an object from scratch, or find a way to 'train' the skill before having my way with it, back to the drawing board I guess.

Here is where I'm at for now.
For testing, I use this rb script to catch an unit ID first :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:43:38 am by Boltgun »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2013, 10:12:20 am »

When you say summoned units, you mean: Drop bodypart, animate, transform, resurrect, get friendly unit?

So the script allows friendly units (which you cant interact with) to be pastured and trained? Or am I completely wrong? ^^
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2013, 11:22:46 am »

When you say summoned units, you mean: Drop bodypart, animate, transform, resurrect, get friendly unit?

So the script allows friendly units (which you cant interact with) to be pastured and trained? Or am I completely wrong? ^^

No I could not handle friendly units back then and went for transforming a basic pet instead.

This script however might do the trick :
https://gist.github.com/Devduweb/5756412
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:31:43 am by Boltgun »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2013, 11:40:20 am »

Yeah, that could work, but I guess its difficult to restrict it to only the spawned creatures, and have it run from a reaction...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2013, 12:54:07 pm »

That is what I am working on now. If we can use the line of sight of a creature, this could work. Otherwise this will wait for dfhack r4.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2013, 02:47:33 pm »

Yes, you can use line of sight, Kurik Amudnil did it with his hire-guard, which is a modified makeown anyway.

I thought about a 1 tile workshop that can run this on these buggy "friendly" merchants that sometimes appear with your migrants. Have a dwarf run there and convince them to stay, but I cant figure out a way to make only those targetable, and not the real merchants as well...

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2013, 03:00:02 pm »

Yes, you can use line of sight, Kurik Amudnil did it with his hire-guard, which is a modified makeown anyway.

I thought about a 1 tile workshop that can run this on these buggy "friendly" merchants that sometimes appear with your migrants. Have a dwarf run there and convince them to stay, but I cant figure out a way to make only those targetable, and not the real merchants as well...
Run it and have it look for friendly merchants of same race around the edges of the map with a 5 tile range (to include the idle wander range) thus if real merchants come. only run it when they are at the depot or closer to the middle of the map.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42