Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 225945 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] [40.24] Succubus civ 11.1 - "Why deny your heart desires?"
« Reply #345 on: February 24, 2015, 05:33:48 pm »

Update 11.0 - Corruption

This is mostly a technical update, there is no need to update your save for this version if you got your fort running. If it just crumbled however, it would be a good time to fetch this version.

The mod now requires dfhack r2 (included in the lazy newb packs) and new worlds created will now have the scripts included in the save. That should make forts easier to share. With this work done, we can move on adding new stuff and hopefully fix the hostile summoning bug.

In other news, the windows build is back, it is loaded with the Phoebus pack but sadly without twbt.

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Downloads :
* Windows build
* Patch
* Patch (github mirror)

Iazo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] [40.24] Succubus Dungeon 11.1 - "Why deny your heart desires?"
« Reply #346 on: March 14, 2015, 01:34:10 pm »

The deep succubi are gone, both civs are now united

I am very sad now. :(

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2015, 11:51:39 am »

The deep succubi are gone, both civs are now united

I am very sad now. :(

Yes, that's too bad, but every update made it harder to justify the split. In the end they were too similar and you'd want to access both sides goodies anyway.

Iazo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 17, 2015, 06:42:30 am »

I was only interested in the no-trading no-immigrants aspect.

Oh and convert besiegers to your civilization, that was sweet too.

Right now, only Hermit mode offers something comparable....but it has not been updated, and I can't play it :(

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 17, 2015, 07:06:47 am »

I can include a no trading file to replace the default civilization, no immigrants is not guaranteed however.

Converting besiegers is in however no matter what.  ;D

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 21, 2015, 06:19:41 pm »

Really love the work you put in the succubi in the df:masterwork mod, but am now trying to get it all to work in df2014, but i am doing something wrong.

I downloaded a clean LNP for this, extracted everything you put on page 1 in it. But now, whenever i try to change graphics, i cannot play with succubi, they won't show on the map. If i leave it, i can play with the succubi, but no special building for them will show up (it's the same as dwarfs, i can even melt steel from iron+pig iron etc. i just get succubi pictures, and the succubi female-to-male ratio.

I know i am doing something wrong, just not what, please advice.

Thank you.

Aqua

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2015, 03:45:00 am »

Really love the work you put in the succubi in the df:masterwork mod, but am now trying to get it all to work in df2014, but i am doing something wrong.

I downloaded a clean LNP for this, extracted everything you put on page 1 in it. But now, whenever i try to change graphics, i cannot play with succubi, they won't show on the map. If i leave it, i can play with the succubi, but no special building for them will show up (it's the same as dwarfs, i can even melt steel from iron+pig iron etc. i just get succubi pictures, and the succubi female-to-male ratio.

I know i am doing something wrong, just not what, please advice.

Thank you.

Aqua

When you change the graphic set in the LNP it overwrite the raws folder, which is annoying. You have to install the mod back after choosing your graphics.

I'll support the LNP better when it will have a mod support or something.

However you have to a dwarf civ with succubi in it? Do you have something in your errorlog log that sayd 'Duplicate entry...' ?

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2015, 05:55:18 am »

i looked through the error log, and the only things i can see is a werecivet failing to infect my succubi, a cat failing to find a path (alot), and a guineacock failing to find a path aswell.

But from what i read, i need to install the succubi part, then manually install the spacefox graphics, seeing as everytime i change it in LNP, it changes the raws, thus making it dwarf only, but if i reinstall the succubi part, i get the grey/bland looking graphics.

Am gonna try that, when my eyes are staying open for awhile :P

Thanks Boltgun.

Aqua

Modification: i got the succubi to work now, can play them, but i still cannot change the graphics, whenever i try, it stops spawning them.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:17:46 pm by AquaMouser »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2015, 03:31:24 am »

Cool, I don't think we can work around raw rewriting but if you change the graphics first then install the succubi, what kind of grey/bland graphics do you get?

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2015, 09:06:37 am »

well tree's are either grey or black, from leaves to trunks and fruits, the floor can be totally white, or one of the grey tones.
even items just turn into white/grey/black blocks.

Also if you install another grpahics pack (say spacefox), then install the succubi thingy, spacefox isn't the graphics pack anymore, but it's phoebus i believe it is called. no matter what i do. If i keep the phoebus one, i have succubi, if it's any other graphic pack, it changes to dwarf only.

A streamer on twitch, who tried your mod had it on stream aswell.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2015, 10:03:29 am »

Just a quick question, did you download the from dffd or a github archive ?

Edit: Streams? Amazing!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:11:04 am by Boltgun »

NukeACitrus

• Bay Watcher
  • I stream DF. People watch it. I'm happy.
    • View Profile
    • I'm streaming DF every now and then
« Reply #356 on: March 25, 2015, 02:03:18 pm »

Just a quick question, did you download the from dffd or a github archive ?

Edit: Streams? Amazing!

I (the streamer) downloaded it from DFFD and downloaded the latest version I could find of Spacefox, 1.0.

After downloading the pack and your mod, I injected DF vanilla with your mod, then threw spacefox into the mix.

EDIT: I was experiencing the same problems that Aqua listed, with the race changing if I try to apply Space fox through LNP.

It's odd that the trees fail to show any texture, seeing as LNP uses it too (as far as I know anyway). Obviously something goes wrong when you just drop it right in on top of your mod, but I'm no programmer so what do I know? ^_^
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:07:25 pm by NukeACitrus »
"I managed to escape but my limbs are chopped off. Now what?" - DF wiki.

AquaMouser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2015, 06:05:07 am »

i had to look up where i got it from, and it was dffd or was that fddf, well it's from the link on page 1 of this forum post.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 26, 2015, 08:22:35 am »

Alright, I'll have a closer look at both the patch and spacefox. It is possible that the patch overwrite a plant file from spacefox, causing it to lose textures.

Perhaps installing them the other way, spacefox first then the patch work better. I'll ask on the LNP thread if there is a possibility for a better modding support, like preventing them from disappearing when you change the graphics.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2015, 09:16:04 pm »

The python LNP should have perfect mod support by now... considering what they did to write the new merging system.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42