Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 226217 times)

tase

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [43.03] Succubus Dungeon 15.0 - Whips of fire
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2017, 09:04:07 am »

Yes I am using version 1.25.

I was unable to find code equivalent to what is inside "roses-init.lua" in the raws.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2017, 11:54:53 am »

There is an init script that should have been included, I will check this out.

tase

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2017, 04:30:25 pm »

Once you figure out a fix, can you share it here, Magma Wells are kinda pivotal to the Succubus race.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 29, 2017, 07:21:34 am »

Once you figure out a fix, can you share it here, Magma Wells are kinda pivotal to the Succubus race.

It should be fixed in Masterwork 1.26. Tested it in vanilla and it works.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 29, 2017, 11:34:10 pm »

Slap me my bad... really sorry on that I dropped the ball.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Geneoce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 30, 2017, 04:51:12 pm »

Hey Boltgun, Love the work!

Any chance of getting a use for poison that's been milked? I'm not sure if its feasible or not, but I recall using something a few years back to shoot asp venom arrows at invaders. That was pretty fun, and i'm sure theirs some funky coatings to be concocted by the succubus
I don't care that the vacuum people are promising a blowjob machine in the future. I'll buy it then if they ever deliver.

David26906

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 29, 2017, 02:27:58 pm »

Hey for some reason i cant process plants into sheets at the farmers workshop is this intentional or a bug?
upon googling it a bit i see now that paper can only be made with the skin of tortured animals. I will do this but, now i have lots of papyrus laying about.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:43:44 pm by David26906 »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 30, 2017, 04:42:19 am »

Hey for some reason i cant process plants into sheets at the farmers workshop is this intentional or a bug?
upon googling it a bit i see now that paper can only be made with the skin of tortured animals. I will do this but, now i have lots of papyrus laying about.

hey there, I started working on the mod again. I'll put papyrus usage back, it's no good when you have only one source of paper.

tranquilham

• Bay Watcher
  • [TRANSLATION:OWO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 02, 2017, 02:44:01 pm »

glad to see this mod is being worked on again, but two big issues:
one, when using the default ASCII tileset (curses) everything's sorta wonky. stone and dirt have symbols in them for some reason, so they don't look like (i think) they ought to.
two, i cant seem to find out what labor is behind the magma well's operation. no matter what i enable, the succubi don't seem to want to make magma.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 03, 2017, 01:35:46 pm »

glad to see this mod is being worked on again, but two big issues:
one, when using the default ASCII tileset (curses) everything's sorta wonky. stone and dirt have symbols in them for some reason, so they don't look like (i think) they ought to.
two, i cant seem to find out what labor is behind the magma well's operation. no matter what i enable, the succubi don't seem to want to make magma.

If you wish to use ascii, you will need to put the raws of a fresh installation of df into your succubus copy, the mod should still work afterwards.

The labor for the magma well should be pump operation, under engineering.

Edit: Testing in 43.05, so far so good. Raws are ok for 44.02, now I'm waiting for tools to catch up.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:21:02 am by Boltgun »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [43.05] Succubus Dungeon 15.0 - Whips of fire
« Reply #490 on: December 10, 2017, 02:26:22 pm »

Update 15.1

A simple update towards 43.05 before I port the mod to 44.x and beyond. Not much has changed but the excellent maintenance job from Amostubal has been integrated.

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Windows build
Standalone patch

Initial testing with 44.02 with the dfhack alpha is yelding good results. If this continues, I should have some goodies ready by the time dfhack is ready for release.

tranquilham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 10, 2017, 02:28:25 pm »

as for allying the Succubi with HFS; i got a hot tip to add [UNDERGROUND_DEPTH:5:5] to their raws to make them come out with the clowns. haven't tested it yet so im not sure if it works, but you could see if it works i guess?

EDIT: if you need a beta tester, i could probably try my hand at it. if you need testing im here
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:46:52 pm by tranquilham »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 11, 2017, 03:48:55 am »

as for allying the Succubi with HFS; i got a hot tip to add [UNDERGROUND_DEPTH:5:5] to their raws to make them come out with the clowns. haven't tested it yet so im not sure if it works, but you could see if it works i guess?

EDIT: if you need a beta tester, i could probably try my hand at it. if you need testing im here

I'll give it a try. Underground level 5 make them spawn in hell, now I have to test if the fort mode AI still consider them as foes.

I can always use beta testing, namely corruption and summoning. I am always looking for saves with caged siegers or thieves to test corruption on because those are hard to get.

tranquilham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 11, 2017, 09:38:49 am »

couldn't you just force a siege with dfhack and then cage those guys? all you'd have to do is embark next to gobbos or whoever you're trying to corrupt, i think.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 11, 2017, 09:52:45 am »

couldn't you just force a siege with dfhack and then cage those guys? all you'd have to do is embark next to gobbos or whoever you're trying to corrupt, i think.

Not anymore, the game got a lot more complex with war and sieges. An attack requires a whole sequence of events in the background for this to happen. But there is a new script that I need to try that apparently align the variables required to generate conflict.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 42