Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 226285 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [44.09] Succubus Dungeon 16.1 - Altar of sin
« Reply #510 on: June 10, 2018, 06:06:10 am »

Nothing should break except the summoning circle.

If you make sure that there is no script named "create-unit.lua" in the mod before dropping it everything should work fine.

Jed De Lagged

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 12, 2018, 09:04:51 am »

There should be a readme in html format now. How did the magma wells broke? It generated no magma or something weird happened?

The best way to play it with meph tileset:
  • Get the patch version
  • Unzip it and remove the data folder.
  • Move the other folders into the MDF's Dwarf Fortress folder, the one with Dwarf Fortress.exe. Say yes if it ask to overwrite files.
  • (if you want new graphics) In the extra/Graphic Sets folder, check the mdf subfolder. Move its content into the raw/graphics folder, overwrite the text file.

I've been waiting a while to see if Meph would release a 44.10 tileset for me to drop into your mod, but no luck. You mentioned MDF - Masterwork? That's a few patches behind, I want to get my raiding on as well as patches will allow.

Unless I misunderstood and following the above will give me DF 44.10 + Succubus Mod + Meph Tileset? If so, which MDF should I use, the latest?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 12, 2018, 11:03:11 am »

I typed MDF by mistake, but once Meph has updated the tileset you will get 44.10 + Succubus + Meph Tileset.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #513 on: July 07, 2018, 03:32:01 am »

Sorry, I'm on tour.  Not sure when I can do an update. Next time near my laptop is in almost 2 months from now...
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 14, 2018, 12:08:54 am »

Hey, question Bolt. Finally got this mod running properly (After not really playing the game much a few months), but I wanted to know. Is there anywhere one can see the statistics and such of some of the demons that are created for your world that are part of your civ?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #515 on: July 14, 2018, 06:08:21 am »

Just wanted to let you know that 44.12 is up and running. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [44.09] Succubus Dungeon 16.2 - Altar of sin
« Reply #516 on: August 18, 2018, 12:06:47 pm »

Update 16.2

A small update to bring the mod to the latest version of Dwarf Fortress. Everything should work properly but if you have issues, don't hesitate to send me a save.

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Windows build
Standalone patch

King Louis XIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Succubus Dungeon 16.2 - Altar of sin
« Reply #517 on: September 08, 2018, 11:43:13 pm »

Hey Boltgun - I'm using the latest version of the mod and I'm having trouble spawning anything in from the Summoning Circle. Not sure what's going on, I tried troubleshooting and messing with the summoning.lua and create-units.lua scripts, but I don't know enough about LUA or how the scripts work to get anywhere meaningful.

I've included a save here at DFFD for reference, and the error text is in the description of the file: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14012
Let me know if I can provide anything else to help out.

Been a big fan of this mod for years. Keep up the great work!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Succubus Dungeon 16.2 - Altar of sin
« Reply #518 on: September 09, 2018, 02:36:14 pm »

Thank you. It seem that there is an error in the unit creating script from dfhack, I'm checking that and will release a fix asap.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Succubus Dungeon 16.3 - Altar of sin
« Reply #519 on: September 15, 2018, 05:56:56 am »

Update 16.3

This is not a very fun update because I removed a lot of old content to make way to better stuff.

Here I have removed all the old decorations, their scripts and their TWBT override. The good news however is that the mod is now fully compatible with the Meph tileset. Simply go to the Github page linked below and grab the df-succubus-meph package and unzip it into the DF folder. It will use decorations and goodies from the tileset out of the box.

A few workshops from the tilesets has been added back into the vanilla version. The bone shaper and ice cutter shops are available to make more varied stuff out of remains or glaciers. They look a bit weird right now but their graphic override will be ported as well in a future release.

The underworld drill also received a bunch of masonry jobs allowing your succubi to enjoy slade beds and there is also a fix for the summoning portal not working, it should now pop monsters as intended. As always I'm always looking for saves with invasions in progress, this will help me ensure that there is no weirdness with the corruption system.

Thank you for enjoying this mod!

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Windows build
Standalone patch
Github page including Meph tileset version

terubby

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 01, 2018, 10:05:41 pm »

Great work on this mod really loving it im having some trouble getting them to make axes although that could just be a me problem

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 05, 2018, 03:33:26 am »

Great work on this mod really loving it im having some trouble getting them to make axes although that could just be a me problem

Thank you, what is exactly the issue ? You should be able to make battle axes and two handed ones at a forge as usual.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 11, 2018, 05:42:57 pm »

I played this mod a few months ago and there was the game would freeze for like, 1 second every 5 seconds. Not in a typical low FPS way. If I paused and let the FPS get higher then it would happen anyway. It was really annoying, and I stopped playing because of it. I've started playing again like three days ago, after having forgotten that, and the problem is happening again. Is one of the DFHack scripts doing this? It's annoying. It's also currently not as bad as I remember it being, but it'd still be a significant improvement if it was fixed.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

thefriendlyhacker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 11, 2018, 10:18:10 pm »

EDIT:Derp, ignore this, wrong thread.
Fallout Equestria Redux - that's right, it's back

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 12, 2018, 11:46:29 am »

I played this mod a few months ago and there was the game would freeze for like, 1 second every 5 seconds. Not in a typical low FPS way. If I paused and let the FPS get higher then it would happen anyway. It was really annoying, and I stopped playing because of it. I've started playing again like three days ago, after having forgotten that, and the problem is happening again. Is one of the DFHack scripts doing this? It's annoying. It's also currently not as bad as I remember it being, but it'd still be a significant improvement if it was fixed.

I had the same issue quite on my computer and you proved that I am not crazy because I could not find anyone else who had this happen. I was  believing my cpu was the cause. Out of curiosity, does the game also freeze 30s or more on startup?

This seems to be related to the world size as a small world does not seem to cause this. I'm sure it's not related to corruption or summoning so my suspects are the magma well or a initialization script. I'll try to get new fort to reproduce this issue, otherwise I might need your faulty save if ou still have it.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 42