Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 226163 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Succubus Dungeon 16.3 - Altar of sin
« Reply #525 on: November 01, 2018, 08:17:45 am »

While I could not pinpoint the causes of the slowdown, I still went and cleaned some dfhack scripts. In particular I commented the Roses scripts that run periodically, since the mod only use the flow plugin. The wild guess is that sites sometimes have crowded caverns and checking for creatures once an ingame day is typically was cause this performance issue.

Also the game stopped freezing at startup when I removed the hotkeys from the dfhack scripts. Go figure. Either way, expect an update soon once I got some more content down.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 07, 2018, 12:32:48 am »

Hey Bolt, I'm getting this error each time I try and Get my game running, I'm getting this Error in DFhack when I try and get the Legends Folder exported. Any idea what it is? Been doing some addition of Other mods, but I made sure Succubus was the last mod installed.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 08, 2018, 03:39:34 am »

There is a possibility that a mod is adding more DEMON_something creature and that causes issues. I'll fix this asap.

On another news, I tried adding naughty descriptors like in the old days but I realized that it appear on children too. It's like babies coming into the world with beards, except it's not beards... back to the drawing board.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 08, 2018, 04:15:34 am »

There is a possibility that a mod is adding more DEMON_something creature and that causes issues. I'll fix this asap.

On another news, I tried adding naughty descriptors like in the old days but I realized that it appear on children too. It's like babies coming into the world with beards, except it's not beards... back to the drawing board.

Thanks Boltgun Also deary me that would be something a bit awful huh? I was actually thinking whilst looking over some of the mods that I had, and was wondering if you would perhaps be interested in some stuff like doing what Wastedlabors did, and add some specific decoration/engravings that Succubi can do? his list already has some related to 'Demons', and I know the mod was added to Meph's Masterwork, but Doing a skim, there is nothing regarding Succubi. And if you wanted, its not hard for you to get some lewd risque engravings in.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 08, 2018, 05:06:12 am »

Thanks Boltgun Also deary me that would be something a bit awful huh? I was actually thinking whilst looking over some of the mods that I had, and was wondering if you would perhaps be interested in some stuff like doing what Wastedlabors did, and add some specific decoration/engravings that Succubi can do? his list already has some related to 'Demons', and I know the mod was added to Meph's Masterwork, but Doing a skim, there is nothing regarding Succubi. And if you wanted, its not hard for you to get some lewd risque engravings in.

Yes that's the focus: adding more shapes and decoration for the succubi to put on their erotic creations, starting with their own bodies.

goldenvixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilum Murialis
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 19, 2018, 04:23:38 pm »

Hey boltgun, I keep getting this error whenever I corrupt others into joining my civ. It's not the create-unit.lua since I don't have that.

Code: [Select]
origRace: DWARF, targetRace: SUCCUBUS
selected caste: FIEND_FEMALE
Makeown: claimed ownership for 0 worn items
./hack/lua/makeown.lua:94: Cannot write field history_event_change_hf_statest.substate: not found.
stack traceback:
[C]: in metamethod '__newindex'
./hack/lua/makeown.lua:94: in upvalue 'change_state'
./hack/lua/makeown.lua:213: in function 'makeown.make_citizen'
.../DwarfFortress/df_linux/raw/scripts/succubus/corrupt.lua:266: in global 'corrupt'
.../DwarfFortress/df_linux/raw/scripts/succubus/corrupt.lua:111: in local 'findLos'
.../DwarfFortress/df_linux/raw/scripts/succubus/corrupt.lua:351: in local 'script_code'
./hack/lua/dfhack.lua:680: in function 'dfhack.run_script_with_env'
(...tail calls...)
[C]: in field 'runCommand'
./hack/lua/dfhack.lua:753: in upvalue '_run_command'
./hack/lua/dfhack.lua:768: in function 'dfhack.run_command'
...ress/df_linux/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:154: in local 'doAction'
...ress/df_linux/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:200: in function <...ress/df_linux/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:123>

Any idea what's causing this and if it's on my end? It doesn't seem to make my game unplayable or anything, just crashes the game if I try to look at their thoughts and preferences and the transformation seems to work. But thankfully, I can still look at them by using dwarf therapist.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 21, 2018, 03:06:46 pm »

Hello, can you send me the save ? There seems to be something broken in the conversion process.

Thanks

Kayo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 27, 2018, 10:46:43 am »

I'm having trouble with the Magma Well and for the life of me I can't figure it out. How do I get it to spawn the Magma?

goldenvixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilum Murialis
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 29, 2018, 12:18:38 am »

Here's the link to the save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/634rwtdfl31soyc/region1.rar?dl=0

The save may run a bit slow since I have the Dark Ages III mod in it as well.

Levity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 31, 2018, 07:12:44 am »

It would be fantastic if Toady gave us the power to create our own body variations. Then we could really expand on creature variants, and body shifts over time.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 31, 2018, 09:34:45 pm »

It would be fantastic if Toady gave us the power to create our own body variations. Then we could really expand on creature variants, and body shifts over time.
What do you mean body variations? Like animal people? You know we already can make our own versions of that right?
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Levity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 01, 2019, 01:18:50 pm »

No. I mean body and tissue appearance modifiers. As it stands they are hardcoded and we cannot devise our own, thus limiting how much variance we can have in our creatures.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 02, 2019, 04:18:24 am »

Back from vacation !

Here's the link to the save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/634rwtdfl31soyc/region1.rar?dl=0

The save may run a bit slow since I have the Dark Ages III mod in it as well.

Thank you, I'll have a look asap.

Yes that one of my number one wishes. Another one would be to control at what age they can appear. Because I literally spend a couple of hours on boobs and butts only to realize that they'll appear on kids and we do not want that.

One hack form an old version was to define colors but they appeared on werecreatures where it did not make sense.

I'm having trouble with the Magma Well and for the life of me I can't figure it out. How do I get it to spawn the Magma?

Channel a hole from one side and use the spawn magma job. You also need the pump operator labor enabled on a couple of your citizens.

TheMusingMoose

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 27, 2019, 05:11:48 pm »

So does the version bundled with the latest MDF release still have the broken summoning circle? If so, is there anyway to update the succubus section of MDF without breaking everything?

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 28, 2019, 09:01:51 am »

How to start with this mod ? I tried to use the normal dwarf starter strategy and I ended with my succs dying due thirst
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42