Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 224468 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 5.6 - strange bedfellows
« Reply #315 on: April 13, 2014, 12:53:39 pm »

Thw worker runs away to quickly. He doesnt target the corpses before he is out of range. Queuing it up twice only makes him stay longer, thats why it works.

Try setting the workers speed to 1 or similar tricks to keep him around for 100 ticks or so.

Edit: An afterthought: Might i use this for mdf dwarves? while my soul system does work, it results in dwarves butchering sentients... not intended. ;) The important part would be race specific souls... dead goblins have to give a goblin soul. Otherwise some features dont work.

I tried setting the speed to 1 but it seemed to make it worse. I need to look at this again.
Oh and one funny bug. If you play step by step, the souls will look like a wagon for one tick. This is caused by the scuttle effect. This is not visible under normal circumstances.

You can use it for the dwarves for sure. It does not discriminate for now but you'll be able to duplicate the interaction and select which corpse do what.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2014, 05:17:52 pm »

I dont think I can target corpses like that, because they have neither active syndromes nor creature classes (i think)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2014, 04:57:02 am »

I dont think I can target corpses like that, because they have neither active syndromes nor creature classes (i think)

The syndrome applied to the resurrected corpse will be the key, so you'll be able to add several syndromes targeted at specific creatures.

Edit : I finished cleaning duplicates in the MDF patch in a lazy way. Proper integration will be done in version 7 but for now the mod is playable again along the warlock civ. I only have to clean up the linux and mac version before releasing so it's time to run your forts into the ground.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:23:23 am by Boltgun »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 6.0 - Powerful imps
« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2014, 12:37:59 am »

Update 6.0 - Powerful imps

This update requires a new world gen. It introduces new interactions and effects that can affect an entire site. Adventurers may even encounter new secrets on their travels.

Both the succubus civilization can now build temples related to their domains of influence :
- The deep succubi can build the Esoteric order, the Abyssal temple and the Altar of Nightmares
- The succubi can build the temple of sin and the temple of fire.

Here is the list of reactions :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Getting souls
- Many new jobs requires souls.
- Souls are harvested at the well of soul.
- Deep succubi get souls from totems.
- Succubi must construct the well in the middle of a refuse stockpile and get souls from nearby corpses.
- Deep succubi in masterwork can not get soul from totem but can instead butcher creatures for it.
- Souls do wither away but those can be trapped into cut gem to prevent that.

Special weapons
- You can build stygian lances (succubi) or forbidden bracelet (deep succubi) at the soul forge.
- Both are ranged weapon that fire shards, stygian lances also serve as a melee weapon.
- Shard by themselves do little damage.
- However it is possible to build special shards at the soul forge. Those shard will cause powerful syndromes or cave ins.
- Make sure that ammo usage for those are correctly set. By default DF will assign arrows to these weapons users.
- Do not train with the special shards!

New summons
- Soul wisps - Good civilian pets that will raise the mental attribute of nearby succubi.
- Rat thing - A vermin hunting rat that can teleport to their enemies from a medium distance.
- Horrible Fell Spirit - Yes. Those things.

Other major stuff
- Renamed the positions, non-deep succubi record keeping and job management has been merged into the librarian.
- Orichalcum has been renamed basiliskine. It is otherwise the same metal.
- Added illumination for use with rendermax.
- Added a magma furnace that allows the mass produce glass blocks and windows (inspired by the modern glass industry).
- Added a couple of world gen and embark profiles.

There is also various bug fixes. The issue that caused converted prisoners to remain hostile is now fixed. The summoning system has been made simpler and will use much less reagents. You will also find various fixes to animal behaviours, nightmares will stop running away, hellhound will enrage and several error messages are gone.

Also the masterwork DF version is fixed, as the warlock civ introduced a lot of duplicates. After the round of bugfixes that will follow, I will make the usual thread on the mdf subforum.

Changelog

Downloads
Windows
Linux
OSX - Dfhack seem to crash on maverick, sorry. I am looking for a new build of r4.
Masterwork patch
Standalone patch
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:51:35 am by Boltgun »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2014, 09:32:39 am »

Sorry for the Warlock duplicates. I used your raws for the prisiner corruption, didnt rename the IDs.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2014, 10:16:41 am »

Sorry for the Warlock duplicates. I used your raws for the prisiner corruption, didnt rename the IDs.

That's okay, eventually everything that is been duplicated from one mod to another will be unique.

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 21, 2014, 02:45:28 pm »

I just found a two thing while playing, first, in the raws the commands are named fooccubus/makeown, but for dfhack they are named fooccubus-makeown, and the second, the bloodworm seeds, are named black rose seeds. And by the way, it is a really good mod

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 22, 2014, 01:17:28 am »

Nice, I was wondering why the bloodworm were not appearing on the embark screen. I'll test the prisoner conversion and put an update.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 6.1 - Powerful imps
« Reply #323 on: April 22, 2014, 03:26:25 pm »

Update 6.1 - Powerful imps

This update does not require a new worldgen, this mainly fixes the prisoner conversion and provides a proper name to the bloodworm spawns.
It also fixes a lot of issues in the Masterwork patch.

Enjoy!

Changelog :

Downloads
Windows
Linux
Masterwork patch
Standalone patch

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2014, 10:10:34 am »

Since you always do the extra work of adding a mdf patch, I should really start adding the Succubi by default into my Gui... :)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 24, 2014, 01:25:32 am »

Since you always do the extra work of adding a mdf patch, I should really start adding the Succubi by default into my Gui... :)

I am playing a mwf fort and taking notes of what I need for a full integration. I already found out that warp stone means certain death.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #326 on: April 24, 2014, 08:51:34 am »

Only the unstable one. There are three types ;)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 24, 2014, 02:17:02 pm »

Since I'd like the civ to inhabit evil biomes, warpstone will one of the hazard that will prove positive then.  ;)

Speaking of MWDF, it is time to have a thread about it. I have a lot to wrap my head around there so the launcher can activate/deactivate the features properly.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:18:34 pm by Boltgun »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 05, 2014, 01:01:22 pm »

Update 6.3

You do not need to regen your world, you can update your saves by dropping the raws inside. However a couple of changes will only take effect on a new world.

(6.2 was only released in the mdwf patch)

This fixes a few bugs,and bring basiliskine back.

There is also a couple of changes to prepare for the future content. Pitchforks are now use the  spear skill, and you cannot make breastplate anymore.
The loss of breastplates has been compensated by the increase in the corsets coverage and the ability to make shield instead of bucklers.

Last and not least, the script that allow the succubi to stay naked is working again.  :D

Changelog
- Moved the corsets back in the UNDER layer.
- The succubi should forget bad thoughts about clothing again.
- Pitchforks and their stygian versions now use the spear skill
- Inverted the spearsuccubus and pikesuccubus sprites.
- You should be able to make basilikine bars again.
- You cannot make breatplates anymore.²
- Bucklers has been replaced with shields.²

+ Masterwork changes
- Added support for more instruments.
- Added razor wires traps.
- The torture chamber will have reactions again.

² Requires a world gen

Downloads
Windows
Linux
Masterwork patch
Standalone patch
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:51:51 pm by Boltgun »

|SignOfTheRaven|

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 6.3 - Powerful imps
« Reply #329 on: September 25, 2014, 09:28:39 pm »

Hey, Bolt. Are you still working on this? I really loved it and would really like to see it for 2014 df! Best of luck and thanks for this awesome civi mod!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42