Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 224476 times)

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Succubus Dungeon 16.5 - Altar of sin
« Reply #570 on: May 19, 2020, 01:16:32 pm »

Converted the civ to 0.47. So far so good except that the worldgen crash for Dark Fort civs with positions is back so until then I am using mountainhomes.

Also succubi gotta be succubi:

How do you make so many lovers?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Succubus Dungeon 16.5 - Altar of sin
« Reply #571 on: May 19, 2020, 03:15:32 pm »

How do you make so many lovers?

With personality modifiers and civ values. They have nearly maximum LOVE and LUST_PROPENSITY and the entity has max ROMANCE.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [47.04] Succubus Dungeon 17.0 - Now with multi lovers support
« Reply #572 on: June 02, 2020, 06:57:26 am »

Update 17.1

There is a new creature to summon, Pain Elementals! The existing pain elementals have been renamed to Tormented Souls. If you played Doom, you know what ot expect of them.

In addition there is an attempt to make magma well initialization more reliable against the LNP or other packs that bring their own initialization scripts. If your well is borken, you can always type base/roses-init in dfhack to fix that.

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Windows build
Standalone patch
Github page including Meph tileset version

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 03, 2020, 06:15:46 am »

Late, but
Aw, I liked the stone slips

But yeah fuel is common enough I rarely need to heat the forges
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 10, 2020, 03:24:53 am »

Late, but
Aw, I liked the stone slips

But yeah fuel is common enough I rarely need to heat the forges

Hehe and I believed no one found the stone slips. In fact I ended bringing books back because I had feedback about not finding them.

And yes for the forge not only it was lost in the smelter's list, in between the alloys, but most players I saw either ignored it or made a beeline for magma. It's kinda difficult to replace dwarven stuff, even with documentation someone used to play vanilla will expect items where they belong.

TheMusingMoose

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 16, 2020, 08:18:32 pm »

I am trying to summon a pain elemental, but the summoning portal says no slade is available even when it is. From the interactions raw it looks like it calls for a slade boulder, which is what I have. Does the reaction call for a boulder or something else? Thanks!

Edit: It appears as those the reaction called for a large number of slade boulders, which I modified to a smaller amount and it worked.

On another note, are demons such as pain elementals and decay brutes supposed to be able to join the military or be assigned as war animals? Currently I can just pasture them as guards for key points, which works fine for me.

P.S. I love this mod, and I think you are doing really cool stuff with it. Thanks for continuing to support it all this time.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 09:37:14 pm by TheMusingMoose »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 17, 2020, 07:34:30 am »

I'm glad that you enjoy it. I must have mixed up boulders and bars, the later asking for a dimension instead of one unit.

Most demons are animals, some are trainable and some are not. Frog demons and some clowns are intelligent and can join the military but cannot wear armor. But they are though on their own, frog demons has a flat reduction on damage.

goldenvixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilum Murialis
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 26, 2020, 12:23:05 pm »

I took a break from dwarf fortress and decided to come back to it to see the new villain update! Of course, one of the first mods I add was succubus dungeon (and then Meph's tileset). I'm getting an error while I play though in dfhack. It's not stopping the game, but I'm wondering if it'll cause some bugs later down the road. I keep getting this each time I start my game back up:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Game keeps crashing when the first merchant caravan comes. Not sure what's going on. Gonna try without playing with the mod to see if the crashes still occur.
Edit2: Yeah, it's not crashing at all when the merchant caravan comes when I play as dwarves without the mod.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 04:05:15 pm by goldenvixen »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 28, 2020, 04:01:51 am »

Hello, do you get the same error in another generated world? Maybe the game made a creature that the mod believe should belong to the civ but end up crashing when it appears in a caravan.

Otherwise you can delete raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua. It will lead to script not found errors and no frog demons. I'll take it out next patch anyway because DF now provides better control on your minions.

goldenvixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilum Murialis
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 28, 2020, 06:18:43 pm »

Hello, do you get the same error in another generated world? Maybe the game made a creature that the mod believe should belong to the civ but end up crashing when it appears in a caravan.

Otherwise you can delete raw/scripts/AddMinionToCiv.lua. It will lead to script not found errors and no frog demons. I'll take it out next patch anyway because DF now provides better control on your minions.

Yeah, I get the same error when I generate another world. I tried removing the AddMinionToCiv.lua and I'm still getting crashes. I'm gonna try and remove all of the addtociv.luas to see if that helps. Also, I seem to be getting another error whenever I try to export legends for this mod, and only with this mod for some reason. Works fine when Succubus Dungeon is not installed. Here's the error.

Edit: Hmmm... the game still crashes when the caravan comes even when the scripts are removed.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 07:16:49 pm by goldenvixen »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 29, 2020, 02:03:49 pm »

Can you zip the save and send it through dropbox or dffd please ? I'll have a look to see what is crashing it.

goldenvixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilum Murialis
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 29, 2020, 05:51:47 pm »

Can you zip the save and send it through dropbox or dffd please ? I'll have a look to see what is crashing it.

Sure, I'll do it when I get off work!

Artwr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 16, 2020, 01:20:36 am »

Boltgun, I tried an adventurer in a world with succubus and Meph's tileset. While Travelling, I saw magma waterfalls seemingly out of nothing. Just pouring from above. Some were farther than I could see, in the middle of the forest. I planed to make an bird-animal-person to see further up, but just found some that end around four levels above ground (somewhat anticlimatic).
I went on and read how to post images just to show this, it is amusing.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 16, 2020, 10:32:28 am »

That's interesting, did you play a fort on the same world before going into adventurer mode?

Artwr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 16, 2020, 12:27:08 pm »

Yes, was exploring Meph's tileset stuff. It was more a bunch of workshops scattered than a proper fortress, but still. There was only one magma well there.
Today I played a little more with a Succubus adventurer (that human adventurer died, fell in a river and a sudden wave of magma came)
No magma falls this time.
Before dying, I observed the magma "reseted" when I used T to travel, or went away enough by foot. I was going to call it "Ghost magma", but it DID affect everything It touched as it should (as my burnt adventurer saw firsthand).
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42