Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 72662 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 14
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2013, 08:15:34 pm »

Attempt to shoot stuff out of hands. Find the kitchen.
It seems to slowly scorch the carpet. Pathetic. You don't even notice that you caught your leg in the beam. [6] You wander through the corridors and discover a door which inexplicably opens above a giant pot of boiling water. Does that count as a kitchen? If so, you're in a kitchen. Which is good, because something tasty if stinky seems to be cooking!
[5+1,4,3] Your hearing sharpens and get an ability which requires you to eat a lot...but do it, because you need it.

Continue killing him with my roots. Absorb his corpse after he's dead. Carry him around attached to my shoulders if necessary.
You are bored. Care for a biology lesson? Roots don't grow fast. [4v2] They're also not good at binding people. Or lawyers.
[4,2] Your skin turns pink and develops bluish-violet stripes, making you look like a horribly mutated technicolor zebra!

Wait for my stop, then get off.
I still escaped the bloodbath, didn't I?
((Well, yes.))
You reach your home. [2] It's a pretty cheap apartment, but at least it's not a nursing home.
[5,2] You grow another arm.

have storepersons call an ambulance, go to hospital, ask for blind person glasses.
"MEDIIIC! Someone call 911!" [1] "Die, you freak of nature!" That doesn't sound like someone calling 911...[2] Ow ow ow ow why are they hitting and kicking and stomping you?
[5,1] Your body depiliates itself.

...Can understand body language to a startling degree, have bug features, can make loud screeches, have bat wings, can converse with a worm, can control water... I AM BECOME WATER BAETLE! BRINGER OF THE FLOODS!
Rick continues trying to escape, using his new wings if able, and continues using his water powers to move people away. "Any advise little buddy?"
"Ah...when try to ate, excavate? You know, when a bird tries to...this isn't applicable to you, is it?"
[4] You manage to run outside, [1] smack-dab into some unhappy-looking policemen. "Halt! What are you doing?" You stop, muttering to yourself, "Mutant powers, don't fail me now!"
[3] Your mutating powers fail you now.

1st guy: Attempt to make cat roast.
To make rabbit stew, you first need a rabbit. To make cat roast, you first need a cat.
...Check.
Now to kill the cat...[1-1v5] Even if it wasn't for your withered arm, slightly smaller size, and whatnot you'd be dead. Oh well.

-----

((...I am turning into the ultimate sexual superhero.))
Leap up, and desperately find something to cover myself! Preferably NOT METAL.
[3] You locate the sheet, now filthy and ripped. It's not metal.

"I sincerely thank you for what just happened, Giant Girl. This will inspire me for months!"
Walther nods, gets up and breaks into a run.
Make a run for it, leave the premises.
((By the way, where's my mutation?))
((You got a 1--no mutation.))
You hurry off...[6] right into the woods. You promptly get lost.

"Mother fucker took Scalpy! Oh well, Scalpy was dick who stabbed me. Hm... let's see if I can makes some more lethal friends."
Since my weapon got stolen, look for something else. Then test it out on nearest person.
[6] You grab a security guard's gun. He shoots you in the hand.

Wake up. Inject self with some serum.
[4] You wake up. [3] You locate a syringe, but it's knocked out of your grasp.

Break beaker and use it as a weapon.
[2] You can't get ye beaker! You don't even know where it could be!

-----

NPC Actions:
Some cooks note a splash in their soup.
A bunch of people start stampeding in a store.
The security guards tighten in on the experiment room!

-----

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

-----

Alright, adding the waitlister.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 14
« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2013, 08:23:26 pm »

Drink soup! also climb out of pot.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2013, 08:24:54 pm »

"Oh God they'rve bee' mutatin' an' experimentin' on us an' holdin' us against our will, yah 'ave to help us!" Rick continues fleeing.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2013, 08:31:42 pm »

Try my best to cover myself with what I've got, and run after the guy who ran to the forest.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2013, 08:36:41 pm »

FUCKING TROGLODYTES!
Run away, find hospital
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2013, 08:59:42 pm »

'GODDAMMIT DIE FOR ME ALREADY"
Secrete numbing slime on his feet, preventing him from running away. In fact, secrete slime all over him.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2013, 09:01:02 pm »

When will I get in?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2013, 09:18:41 pm »

When will I get in?
Whenever the next batch of experiments is ready.
Probably turn 20, maybe sooner if we get lots of waitlisters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2013, 09:25:45 pm »

Grab the guy who knocked the serum out of my hands by the shoulders and shake him around a bit. Then locate the serum, inject.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2013, 10:05:45 pm »

Take Aspirin to relieve my mutation symptoms. Because Aspirin solves everything.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2013, 11:15:44 pm »

Excellent, everything's going according to plan.

Find a cabin in the woods.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2013, 03:39:24 am »

"Why hello good sir. I that was my hand you just shot! RAAAAAAGE! HAHAHAHA!"

Choke the guard with one hand and steal the gun with the other. As soon as I get the gun, shoot him in the groin! Then shoot wildly at people!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2013, 11:33:35 am »

Oops!  My bad!

"Can't see!  Totally lame, bros!"

Attempt to improvise myself a method of sight!  Preferably by more self-administered mutations.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 15
« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2013, 07:51:32 pm »

Drink soup! also climb out of pot.
You sip some of the boiling water. Hm, water and a little spice...they didn't get far. Well, now they can add Hobo Grease to the ingredients list! [2] Or just "hobo."
[4+1,5] You get a moderately useful ability which you have no way to discover what it is at this time.

"Oh God they'rve bee' mutatin' an' experimentin' on us an' holdin' us against our will, yah 'ave to help us!" Rick continues fleeing.
[4-1] "If this is all true, then why are--" You run off before you can hear the rest.
[5,2] Your body hair, eyebrows, and such fall out. They're kinda itchy.

FUCKING TROGLODYTES!
Run away, find hospital

("Troglodyte" means "lives in a cave," not "savage.")
[2-1] You discover quadriplegicism. [4-1] You are beaten more. Sirens blare...but for whom?
[3] And that's your mutation for the turn.

'GODDAMMIT DIE FOR ME ALREADY"
Secrete numbing slime on his feet, preventing him from running away. In fact, secrete slime all over him.
[3+1v5] He resists the solution and [2+1v1] slips out, using your solution as a lubricant thingy! He collapses on the ground, chunks and gouges missing from his skin and flesh.
[4,3] Your cut tingles.

Take Aspirin to relieve my mutation symptoms. Because Aspirin solves everything.
[3] You find a single aspirin in the almost-empty bottle. You eat it.
[4,1] Your body scrambles itself. Your head goes to your left front leg, your left eye opens within the same ear, your rear legs go to your right arm, and your remaining normal leg melts off, to reform on your head. The aspirin didn't work.

-----

Try my best to cover myself with what I've got, and run after the guy who ran to the forest.
[3] You adjust the sheet and make a mental note to visit some kind of tailor or tent shop.
[2] You feel your mind changing...

Grab the guy who knocked the serum out of my hands by the shoulders and shake him around a bit. Then locate the serum, inject.
[1v5] You fall over. Someone smacks you, making you feel less angry.
[5] You see a syringe and grab it. It explodes. Well, call you Gambit Lime!

Excellent, everything's going according to plan.
Find a cabin in the woods.
[6] You find a cabin. As you tug at the door, you hear an ominous click. "Tael me wha yo' brekkin' inta mah cabin, big boh."
"Ah, Bawb, why'ja wayst a rayund?"
"Tuh mayk uh poynt with duh moron."
[1]

"Why hello good sir. I that was my hand you just shot! RAAAAAAGE! HAHAHAHA!"
Choke the guard with one hand and steal the gun with the other. As soon as I get the gun, shoot him in the groin! Then shoot wildly at people!
[5-1&1-1v6] You scrape at his throat and get your hand shot OFF. Ow ow ow.
[3] You want a gun so much you turn into a big gun! Then you turn back.[0.25-1.00 body mass]

"Can't see!  Totally lame, bros!"
Attempt to improvise myself a method of sight!  Preferably by more self-administered mutations.
"Gr! Ugh! Ummm!" You do not re-develop sight.
[2,6,5,3] Two turns of mutations catch up to you. You flail about and smack someone falling down, feeling energized. ["Angerpire," touch, energizes]. You lose your sense of smell! You feel flesh melt off your face. You feel tough. [Harmed only by silver]

-----

NPC Actions:
The cooks grab various implements to test the soup with and wonder what those dark streaks are from.
The cage people bring in the cages.

-----

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

-----

As always, let me know if something's missing from your status.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 15
« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2013, 07:53:37 pm »

Well, time to go to a doctor.
To the hospital!

Do I have medical insurance?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35