Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 71038 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 15
« Reply #180 on: April 09, 2013, 08:17:37 pm »

"My mind is really tripping HAHAHA! I... I turned into a gun? Now I now that is impossible, right Mr..... I'm gonna call you... ARM CANNON FODDER!"

Wish my arm to be Megaman'ss arm cannon thing and blow off Mr. Arm Cannon Fodder's head (aka the guard). No matter what happens, start laughing maniacally!

((Did I get freaking shape shifting powers? Seriously? Freaking awesome!))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 09, 2013, 08:44:06 pm »

Turn self invisible and climb out of the soup.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2013, 09:07:13 pm »

((Anger...pire?))

"Yeah, bro!  Feel the power now!"

Go kill the nearest NPC for power.  Somehow.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2013, 09:12:18 pm »

projectile vomit in peoples faces until they stop beating me, wait for sirens to arrive, politely ask emergencyservices for assistance.

Come on dynamic politeness bonus.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2013, 09:12:37 pm »

Kill him nao
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2013, 09:33:30 pm »

Off, After Walther!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 09, 2013, 10:04:08 pm »

Keep fleeing, for the woods! "Why 'm I turnin' intah a bug?! I need a place tah lie low for a bit..."

[Angerpire meaning you vampirically leech anger out of people, feeling energized by such.]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:44:15 pm by Xanmyral »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2013, 10:34:38 pm »

((Wait, so my touching ability will make people explode... And feel confused? Well, I guess I would be confused if some random guy came up to me and made me explode.))
"Oh come on how did I just make that explode I have the worst of luck!"
Get up and slap that guy who keeps on attacking me back. Unleash the full force of the Lime!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2013, 11:58:30 pm »

"Excuse me, but have you heard the good news of our Lord?"

Distract, distract, distract! If that fails, get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2013, 02:29:26 am »

Waitlist me please! But maybe an excuse to begin early...

Name: Mr. Normal
Description: Exactly 5 feet, 11 inches tall. Nondescript features, very clean, indeterminate race and accent.
Bio: We have every confidence that not only will this volunteer provide a successful test, but that he won't sue us or raise a media complaint. Not only did he very specifically assure us that he "is not spy" and "has valid visa," but also seems in very non-lawsuit-bringing good spirits as he seems happy about even the smallest parts of our facility. For instance, when he asked if there was any screening process for volunteers, he became exuberant when we told him there isn't.

Inventory:
Clean grey business suit
Clean grey hat
Cell phone
Large fridge magnet
Benchmade brand office stapler
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 16
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2013, 06:41:48 pm »

Well, time to go to a doctor.
To the hospital!
Do I have medical insurance?
Only one way to find out! [2] No.
[6] You get into your car and promptly crash. Dumb! [5] You manage to avoid major injuries.
[4,4] Your skin thins a bit. Mm.

Turn self invisible and climb out of the soup.
[4] You were already invisible (well, kinda), but you climb out of the water...[1] and run right into a cook, disrupting your concentration. They scream for security.
[6+1,2,6,6] Your head swells to twice its original size. Your mouth increases to sizes far beyond even what would be expected from the increase in head size, and your canines grow more still. Meanwhile, your nose grows mainly outward, becoming long and pointed. Your neck stretches itself to be long and thin, your skin goes a banded blubbery brown, and your hair turns OD green. That mutagen has been busy!

projectile vomit in peoples faces until they stop beating me, wait for sirens to arrive, politely ask emergencyservices for assistance.
Come on dynamic politeness bonus.
Good job, you found a use for that!
[1] You projectile vomit on your own face [1] and are killed before the sirens arrive. Wait, that's kinda mean. One last shot...
[1] Okay, you're dead. Mutation won't save you.

Kill him nao
[6v6] Several minutes of combat ensue that wouldn't be out-of-place in an anime filler arc. You both collapse, exhausted.
[4,5] You take a bit longer to collapse, and your root hairs start waving about, tasting the air for scents...

Keep fleeing, for the woods! "Why 'm I turnin' intah a bug?! I need a place tah lie low for a bit..."
You run. You are in the woods.
[5,1] Two tusks grow from your mouth.

-----

"My mind is really tripping HAHAHA! I... I turned into a gun? Now I now that is impossible, right Mr..... I'm gonna call you... ARM CANNON FODDER!"
Wish my arm to be Megaman'ss arm cannon thing and blow off Mr. Arm Cannon Fodder's head (aka the guard). No matter what happens, start laughing maniacally!
((Did I get freaking shape shifting powers? Seriously? Freaking awesome!))
You turn into a tube of metal. Hm, not as good as you thought...While being a tube, you're stuck in a cage.

((Anger...pire?))
((Portmanteau of "Anger" and "Vampire".))

"Yeah, bro!  Feel the power now!"
Go kill the nearest NPC for power.  Somehow.
[4v1] You clobber a scientist over the head. This doesn't make you more powerful.
[6v6] A couple people jump on and wrestle you towards a cage.
[1,1] Nor do mutations.

Off, After Walther!
You run into the forest, [2] and get lost.

((Wait, so my touching ability will make people explode... And feel confused? Well, I guess I would be confused if some random guy came up to me and made me explode.))
(They're both voluntary. You could make people confused, try making them explode, both, or neither.)

"Oh come on how did I just make that explode I have the worst of luck!"
Get up and slap that guy who keeps on attacking me back. Unleash the full force of the Lime!
[3v6] "RAA! Lime Attack!" He steps to the side, right into a bullet bouncing off the metal tube. Oof.
[3v4] You escape the grasp of cagers.

"Excuse me, but have you heard the good news of our Lord?"
Distract, distract, distract! If that fails, get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.
[3] "Ah...yer uh miss'nery? Git off mah porch, y'wayst-uh speys!"

-----

NPC Actions:
The men with cages haul 'em in and get to work. One security guy checks his beeping pager, sighs, and meanders for the lower stories.

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

Seriously, let me know if something's missing. It feels like there should be more for the second group.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 16
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2013, 06:54:56 pm »

"Eh, doctor, how long are we the waiting for to begin? I am good and legal volunteer, happy for eager to the beginning of thing!"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2013, 06:56:29 pm »

Walk to the free clinic to get myself fixed up.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2013, 07:07:33 pm »

((Cagers? When then cagers arrive? All I remeber is there is a sercuity gaurd I'm trying to kill.))

'Right.... I'm not going on one of my mind trips and I really am a metal tube.... well this is weird. Let's try something else! Some more.... destructive.'

Turn into a robot! A really strong robot with fingers that fire bullets like a SMG! Proceed to break out of the cage I'm in and start killing/shooting nearest people!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2013, 07:13:24 pm »

My only recourse is to throw the cooks into the pot and then irradiate the hell out of it.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35