Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 72729 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 16
« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2013, 07:18:26 pm »

Steal guy's clothing, walk off in search of adventure.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2013, 07:55:01 pm »

demand rerolls due to obviously faulty dice, successfully survive long enough for police to shoot me

Its worth a shot at least :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2013, 08:33:56 pm »

Rick pants as he leans against a tree. "Right... Right... Okay... Well then, little buddy, any suggestions? Seemin' I'm in the free. For now. What exactly did 'ja mean tha I was ina tribe or somethin'? He checks over his belongings and checks for his new mutations. "Well... Less and less I look like mah old self. Anyhow, I'm thinking I should probably find a place with water... Lots of it. You know of any?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2013, 09:25:15 pm »

"Don't make me go all WWE up in yo asses, bitches!"

Wrestle THEM into the cage!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2013, 09:26:39 pm »

Dammit. Be Un-Lost.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2013, 10:15:37 pm »

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE THIS TIME!"
Slappity slap that guy. Explode his face off.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2013, 11:17:34 pm »

"Very well. If your mind is not open to the word of our Lord, you have only yourself to blame. Goodbye."

Leave, go look for some other noteworthy place of residence in the woods.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 17
« Reply #202 on: April 11, 2013, 09:15:33 pm »

"Eh, doctor, how long are we the waiting for to begin? I am good and legal volunteer, happy for eager to the beginning of thing!"
You don't do patience, do you?

-----

Walk to the free clinic to get myself fixed up.
[6] You break out of the car and [2] fall on where your face used to be.
[1] Ow.

My only recourse is to throw the cooks into the pot and then irradiate the hell out of it.
[3+1v6] The cooks evade your grasp, so you just irradiate them. [6+1] They are unaffected.
[1+1] And you're not changing fast either.
A security guard shows up.

Steal guy's clothing, walk off in search of adventure.
[2,2] You both lay on the ground, exhausted.
[3] And unmutating.

demand rerolls due to obviously faulty dice, successfully survive long enough for police to shoot me
Its worth a shot at least :P
[6] You...um...um...get even more dead once the police arrive. Yeah.

Rick pants as he leans against a tree. "Right... Right... Okay... Well then, little buddy, any suggestions? Seemin' I'm in the free. For now. What exactly did 'ja mean tha I was ina tribe or somethin'? He checks over his belongings and checks for his new mutations. "Well... Less and less I look like mah old self. Anyhow, I'm thinking I should probably find a place with water... Lots of it. You know of any?"
"I mean that you are apparently the last or only member of a tribe I was once the totem for. The mighty Earthworm Tribe...okay I'm lying, it was pathetic. It was wiped out by the Robin Tribe. THE ROBIN TRIBE! It was terrible. I had no tribe and, frankly, it's hard to find a shaman who wants to be able to channel Earthworm. Eagle and Bear and Wolf and all the other 'cool' animals took all the good shamans, and the rest would hold out for being more than the sole shaman of a pathetic creature, with the ability to burrow through the ground. No shaman, no tribe, nothing to do. So I found ways to amuse myself, sometimes try to help some people--it's how Coyote gets his shamen. But that didn't work; no one feared my wrath or wanted to admit they were helped by a worm. Then I found myself here, finally with a tribe member! So. Water. Maybe there's a lake somewhere? This place is weird. I'm definitely not anywhere I've been, or even know of."
[5,1] As if in response to this lovely story, your body shifts. Your wings turn into wormlike tentacles, still with some webbings of skin, and your legs melt into a "tail". Your body, tail, and head shift to look more wormy. "The Shaman's Mask, and so strong! It is surely a sign!"
(You got 8. I had to.)

-----

((Cagers? When then cagers arrive? All I remeber is there is a sercuity gaurd I'm trying to kill.))
They came in, saw you turning into a metal tube, and stuck you in the cage just in case.

'Right.... I'm not going on one of my mind trips and I really am a metal tube.... well this is weird. Let's try something else! Some more.... destructive.'
Turn into a robot! A really strong robot with fingers that fire bullets like a SMG! Proceed to break out of the cage I'm in and start killing/shooting nearest people!
[3-2] You turn into a crumpled chunk of metal...hey, you can't turn back!
[6] Your new weakness: Mode Lock! The dice just hate you, I guess, because this was just a natural conjugation of those results.

"Don't make me go all WWE up in yo asses, bitches!"
Wrestle THEM into the cage!
[1v2+1] You jump into the cage, shouting about how you're going to go all WWE on crap.
[6,6] Oh wow. Weakness bonanza tonight. You feel frail and thin, and something slows down...

Dammit. Be Un-Lost.
[5] You find a rest stop near a rental car place. What luck, they seem to have large vehicles!
[4] Not a weakness! Hm, you already have that one...Ah. Second time's the charm. You accidentally release a ray of something off at the rest stop. It strikes a child, who is evidently a lot lighter judging by how his little sister tosses him backwards with a push. You accidentally zap him again, which seems to restore him to normal (except, of course, the shame).

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE THIS TIME!"
Slappity slap that guy. Explode his face off.
[4v1] Slap! He doesn't explode. Must not work on people. He does, however, fall down. [5v3] However, you are wrestled towards and just about into a cage.
[1] No new powers for you!

"Very well. If your mind is not open to the word of our Lord, you have only yourself to blame. Goodbye."
Leave, go look for some other noteworthy place of residence in the woods.
You wander off and find [4-1] an abandoned campground.
[5] You discover you can glow and mess with light a bit.

The serum inside all of you alters as substantially as when it did for the last group.

-----

NPC Actions:
The cagers cage. The caged are pushed into a corner.

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

It's easy to see who the winners and losers of this turn are.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II
« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2013, 09:21:37 pm »

Name: Greg
Description: a tall dirty looking man with dark hair and a massive unkempt beard.
Bio: gregs a hobo, he signed up for the transhumanist test program in exchange for booze and cookies
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:43:34 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 17
« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2013, 09:33:54 pm »

RAGE through the cage and smash some skulls.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2013, 10:02:31 pm »

Nuclear punch!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2013, 10:19:11 pm »

"Alright then... You want to play that way? WE'LL PLAY THAT WAY! PIRATE POWERS, ACTIVATE! CONFUSING PUNCH, GO GO GO!"
Confusing punch everyone who keeps gosh darn grabbing me!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2013, 10:26:33 pm »

((Wait.... what the hell can i even do if I'm stuck being a crappy piece of metal?))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 12, 2013, 12:01:38 am »

Test lightbender capabilities by making pretty rainbows in the air and spelling someone else's name with them.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 12, 2013, 12:11:28 am »

Break into a car and go for a joyride, zapping any sport balls I see along the way.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35