Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 72711 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 25: Ndeitosael
« Reply #345 on: April 23, 2013, 10:23:02 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:32 pm »

Hahahahahahaha, oh man that was a good laugh. Never change Xantalos. Also, not sure if that's your god specifically, as who's to say there's just one? Just do the damn ritual man, lets find out! I want all of my fellow First Generation Exceptionals to be awesome!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2013, 11:36:06 pm »

Hahahahahahaha, oh man that was a good laugh. Never change Xantalos. Also, not sure if that's your god specifically, as who's to say there's just one? Just do the damn ritual man, lets find out! I want all of my fellow First Generation Exceptionals to be awesome!
I did though! For 3 turns or so!
Or did I get a different ritual and not notice?
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2013, 11:38:33 pm »

I think it needs longer to use. Head into the forest and try it, people won't bother you unless they want to then.

Also... I think so? I swear I remember GWG saying something about you getting another ritual, but who knows, I might just be thinking that.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 23, 2013, 11:40:36 pm »

I think it needs longer to use. Head into the forest and try it, people won't bother you unless they want to then.

Also... I think so? I swear I remember GWG saying something about you getting another ritual, but who knows, I might just be thinking that.
Huh. Editing action.
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 23, 2013, 11:44:40 pm »

Also, I'm kind of tempted to sig that, I really am. Its definitely not something you'd catch someone saying to you every day.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2013, 11:46:06 pm »

Also, I'm kind of tempted to sig that, I really am. Its definitely not something you'd catch someone saying to you every day.
Feel free.
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2013, 12:07:31 am »

Now I know what the two Thraks should do!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2013, 02:38:04 am »

O_O
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2013, 07:12:00 am »

I did though! For 3 turns or so!
Or did I get a different ritual and not notice?
You got a new one, not sure if you noticed.

Huh. Editing action.
Gah! I'd already written yours up!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll just need to change it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2013, 10:10:48 am »

"Yes? You were saying? What am I wanted for questioning about, anyway?"

Ask, then make eye contact again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 26
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2013, 05:37:44 pm »

Fly/slither away from here to the woods nearby.

Perform ritual.

[1-2] You manage to get stuck. Okay, that really kinda sucks. [5-2] You crawl forward, towards a crack in the rubble. Once light falls on you, you feel better; absorbing it some feels great!

[1+2,7+1,2] No mutations, though.

You slither for the woods and perform a ritual. You get a sudden, vague image of the surrounding area lit up with a bunch of points of light.

Where am I?

You are in a pile of rubble, it seems. A bit with some breathing room, but not much else.

[6,3,4] You sprout a scorpionish tail and feel a little light-headed.

Rick investigates his the weird changes in his body. "I don't rightly know myself little buddy, I'm thinkin' this fella needs mah help for somthin'. You alright in thar?" He responded to the worm, before turning towards the giant snake and statue. "Well, uh, thank'ye kindly there pal, and I'd be more than happy tah help yah out. What would I be 'elping you with though?"

”I suppose...” You turn towards the place where you saw the statue and snake, but they’ve firmly vanished. You hear the voice.

Go down the road, and quickly! Oh, he’s getting better. Don’t exhaust yourself.

[6,4,6] You kinda blink; the world seems brighter. This is substantiated by a glowing segment of your lower body.

-----

-amusing conversation again snipped-

Both:  Dig out of the rubble with new Super Strength!

(You’ve already had super strength, we’ve just both forgotten it.)

[4+3+1] Soon enough, there isn’t rubble around you. Still rubble above you, though. [3,1] Logic manages to slip out, except a leg, but Passion is trapped.

Again.

[6,3;3,3] Logic feels something.

((Woot. Now I can walk up to stores and teleport their inventories onto the nearest person's head!))

Are you sure it works like that?

Keep driving and looking for a bank.

[4-1] You see a town. Maybe there’s a bank there? Better get off at the exit.

"Yes? You were saying? What am I wanted for questioning about, anyway?"

Ask, then make eye contact again.

“You’re wanted in part for your connection to a series of kidnappings and murders over the past month and in part for connection to more recent offenses, such a--” The cop is interrupted by turning to stone. The others, catching on, close their eyes and start shooting. They’ve evidently decided to count “turning officers to stone” as “lethal force” and are responding in kind.

[6-2v4;6-2v3] Several bullets from the exceptionally lucky cops hit you. About half graze you, but the rest strike more-or-less on-target. You’re suffering from acute lead poisoning, not a healthy condition.

-----

Get treatment.

You plead with the EMTs to do their jobs. They’re a bit insulted by your implication that they wouldn’t.

[1] No mutations.

buy beer, get drunk, mutate

[6] You find a bar to buy beer at.

“I’ve got a lot of money and want to blow it all on booze!” A big guy behind you decides to give you a blunt lesson on prudence, with his fist.

[6v1] You get punched firmly in the head; the guy shouts in pain. [5-1+2] You feel okay, though. You must have had too much alcohol before.

[1] No mutations.

Mr. Normal continues to observe, remaining undetected.

Hm. The guy seems to be talking to himself.

[3] You vomit a bit. Useful mutation, no?

-----

NPC Actions:

The EMTs carry wounded people to the ambulance and start driving for the hospital.

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

Nice turn, as always.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 26
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2013, 05:45:41 pm »

Call out to see if anyone is there.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35