Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 72310 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 10
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »

"Arr..."
Look around, assess surroundings.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2013, 09:06:45 pm »

"I'm not feeling quite well, good chap, so I'll be going home early. Much obliged for the hospitality, however."
Go home.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2013, 09:22:42 pm »

Go glare at Remuthra, wonder if the GM has a plot or story in mind.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2013, 10:01:22 pm »

"Bye guys, I'm going home!"

Joe Bridger has left the plot.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2013, 10:08:37 pm »

"Yo, bros!  Have I ditched humanity and shit?"

Leap down from whereever I am to see if I'm super fast or super strong.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2013, 11:02:04 pm »

"Wuh." Is all Rick can drawl out as he examines the changes in his left arm and leg. "Well, that's not somethin' you see every day. Seems its still kickin' in me. Hm." He gives a shrug, not really caring much, and continues to watch Dave. "So... This going any how any where? Or ya just gonna watch me scratch myself a bit as I watch ya stand with a clipboard. Now, I don't doubt I'm quite entertainin' to watch an all, but eh..." Rick looses his trail of thought for a moment. "So what exactly was in that stuff dohicky anyway? The stuff that's changin' everything everyway."

Rick mentally sighs about worm, continues watching Scientist Dave and distracting him with speech and words and stuff. Tries to discretely remove worm from lock gently with water. Again.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2013, 12:02:49 am »

The muscular man in the corner nictates at the other people in the room. They are strange. Very strange. He gets up slowly and opens his eyes, then speaks in a deep, gravelly voice.

"Hi, everbody! I'm Walther! And you would be?"

Introduce self and look about.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2013, 12:05:16 am »

Begin pacing around the room. Hopefully the first effect will be something immediately noticable.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2013, 08:40:18 am »

"What the hell... this isn't death row! That means I have another chance to kill everything again! Hahahaha!"

Look around. Figure out what's going on. Also take note of people and ways to kill them.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2013, 10:40:12 am »

Thrak nods and offers a bro fist.  "W'sup, brah?  I'm Thrak."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 11
« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2013, 09:51:56 pm »

steal policemans gun then shoot him and fly back inside.
You swoop over towards the policemen, [2v3] just dodging a bullet, [1v4] and manage to smash into the officer's car. Ow.
[4,3] Mm, you smell tasty!

Continue ritual and stuff.
[2] Your participant wanders off.
...Out of curiosity, what ritual are you doing? The possession one, the unknown one, or a random one?
[5,4] You feel healthy.

"I'm not feeling quite well, good chap, so I'll be going home early. Much obliged for the hospitality, however."
Go home.
[5v4] The security guard grabs your arm. "Sir," he says. [2] "You don't even have an automobile, driver's license, bus pass, change, or from the looks of it even an idea of how to get where you want to go."
[2] You don't mutate.

Go glare at Remuthra, wonder if the GM has a plot or story in mind.
Yes. "Bay12ers in control of mutants escape facility and do crazy things. IMPROVISE THIS BIT. They die. Send in the next bunch."
[3] You've failed the one bit where you get new mutations.

"Wuh." Is all Rick can drawl out as he examines the changes in his left arm and leg. "Well, that's not somethin' you see every day. Seems its still kickin' in me. Hm." He gives a shrug, not really caring much, and continues to watch Dave. "So... This going any how any where? Or ya just gonna watch me scratch myself a bit as I watch ya stand with a clipboard. Now, I don't doubt I'm quite entertainin' to watch an all, but eh..." Rick looses his trail of thought for a moment. "So what exactly was in that stuff dohicky anyway? The stuff that's changin' everything everyway."
Rick mentally sighs about worm, continues watching Scientist Dave and distracting him with speech and words and stuff. Tries to discretely remove worm from lock gently with water. Again.
"Um...what was in it? Teratomorphic retroenzymes or something...viruses? I dunno, I didn't make it." The worm [5] pops out, allowing the cage door to swing open. "About time, too!"
[2] Ayup, you're free. And that's the only change.

Bruce is tossed in a dumpster.

-----

"Arr..."
Look around, assess surroundings.
"Arr...how are ye, me hearty?"
"Yo, bro, have I--what the..."
[2] The Pirate discovers the ability to confuse people by touching them! A bit pointless, since he could previously do so just by showing up, but whatever.

The muscular man in the corner nictates at the other people in the room. They are strange. Very strange. He gets up slowly and opens his eyes, then speaks in a deep, gravelly voice.
"Hi, everbody! I'm Walther! And you would be?"
Introduce self and look about.
You chat some. The one frat guy looks disoriented. The scientist woman grows. Her clothes didn't. Heh heh.
[4] You know that it will be sunny today and tomorrow before clouding up the next day and then rainy out to a week from now (maybe further), but you feel like you can change all that...

Begin pacing around the room. Hopefully the first effect will be something immediately noticable.
[5] Does suddenly growing 5 extra feet count as "immediately noticeable?" Because that's what you just did. Sadly, your glasses and clothes did not grow with you...thankfully, the labcoat stayed intact enough to cover half your important-to-cover bit, while your hand not slipping the remnants of your pants into your pocket will temporarily suffice for the other. [4] You also grab a sheet and use it to cover yourself, for now.

"Yo, bros!  Have I ditched humanity and shit?"
Leap down from whereever I am to see if I'm super fast or super strong.
"Yo, bro, have I--"
The short, round, greenish guy bumps into you, causing the world to shift and warp. Your hand wavers, some lady swells, blobs and spots flicker before your eyes. So this is what happens when your pals lick stoned toads...
[4] Your senses sharpen. Or you're hallucinating. Both are possible.

"What the hell... this isn't death row! That means I have another chance to kill everything again! Hahahaha!"
Look around. Figure out what's going on. Also take note of people and ways to kill them.
Hm...[3] You could probably kill that guy next to you by grabbing a scalpel from the tray of them right next to you...oh, and one short girl's growing out of her clothes.
[1] You evidently haven't had time for superpowers to kick in.

-----

NPC Actions:
Policemen near Eugene level their weapons at him. "Put your hands in the air and come with us. Don't make any sudden moves..."
The NPCs are boring this turn, I know.

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

Dammit anailater...I really want to have Bruce meet Alexandra now. POST AN ACTION!

And yay, we have heroes...The Befuddler, Giant Girl, The Psycho, Sensor, and the Weatherman!

Post actions, y'all.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 11
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2013, 09:55:23 pm »

"Hey babe, shake what yo mamma gave you!"

Look for some more mutagenic fluid to pour on self/drink/imbibe/use on self. 

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2013, 09:56:26 pm »

Go break down more walls and support pillars.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2013, 09:57:18 pm »

Stab participant for wandering off. YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART YOU BASTARD
I ONLY WANTED TO BRUTALLY SACRIFICE YOU TO MYSELF
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2013, 09:59:43 pm »

"Well, so it is. Do you perchance know where exactly my home is, good sir? I seem to forget exactly what I was doing before I lost my nose.
If you'll kindly tell me the way home, I can walk, or perhaps ask for a bus ticket on loan."

Taze Xantalos if he tries to stab me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:19:04 pm by Remuthra »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35