Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 71024 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 11
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2013, 10:17:52 pm »

raise hands and plead for help due to being blind, ask for directions to nearest spectacle store.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2013, 10:33:36 pm »

Rick yawned as he pushed the cage door further open and stepped outside, scooping up the worm and gently putting it in his front jumpsuit pocket. "Thanks there little buddy, much obliged I am." He turns to the scientist, Dave, and tips an imaginary hat. "I make my adue to you sir, it was much fine talking to ya, and I hope we could remain in good terms, hmhumm. As for me, well, I guess I'll be leaving now. Got mah soaps to get too, you know. Try and find myself a new job... Hopefully things will go well in this job market. Best of luck to yah." He then makes for the door to leave.

Rick exits cage, grabs worm and puts in front jumpsuit pocket gently, thanks it. Talks to Dave politely, tries to leave. If stopped, try the tingly touch thing. If that fails, try the hyper voice thing of "EXCUSE ME, SORRY 'BOUT THAT. DIDN'T MEAN TAH BUMP INTO YAH."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2013, 07:24:36 am »

"Guys, guys! I think I have become a weather oracle! Cool! All the great clowns had this ability! I am fulfilling the prophecy!"

Try to alter the weather for the next day to be a loop of 1 hour of sunny weather, 15 minutes of heavy rainfall. Beware of treachery on the way.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2013, 09:08:17 am »

((...I love how under 'Physical State', I'm still listed as 'Short, Thin'.))

Make sure the sheet's covering everything, before trying to see how well I can walk in my....enlarged state.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2013, 09:54:11 am »

"Arr! I like the sound of tharrrs!"
Go round, touching random people. EVERYONE WILL FEEL THE MAGIC. Don't forget to touch self.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2013, 10:15:17 am »

A scalpel huh? I guess that'll work. I think I'd like a bloodbath!

"Hey mister? Mind if I take a bath..." *grabs the scalpel and slashes at the man's throat* "In your blood!?"

Grab the scalpel and slash open the throat of the nearest person. If he dies... or will be soon, look for more people and more ways to kill them. If he's alive... well keep on slashing!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 12
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2013, 10:28:28 pm »

Go break down more walls and support pillars.
You decide to sneak back into the building. [1+2v4] This plan would have worked better had you not ran into the guards, literally.
[3] You gain damp, but that's from the freak rainstorm that popped up.

Stab participant for wandering off. YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART YOU BASTARD
I ONLY WANTED TO BRUTALLY SACRIFICE YOU TO MYSELF

You get up, ripping your roots out, and stumble at the paralegal. [6-1v6] You stab true, but he slides to the side, [3] hurting his leg. Rain begins to fall on his fallen form.
[6,4,1] You blink, feeling two odd sensations: An extra pair of invisible eyelids and a bunch of long, purple hair sprouting from you, especially around and on the roots.

"Well, so it is. Do you perchance know where exactly my home is, good sir? I seem to forget exactly what I was doing before I lost my nose.
If you'll kindly tell me the way home, I can walk, or perhaps ask for a bus ticket on loan."
[5] "...Ah, here. Have this and this; bus stop's that way. What the--um, go fast, maybe you can get home before the rain gets too bad..."
[6,3,3] Around and from your hair sprouts a bunch of roots, and your hearing shifts. Everything's so loud now...can't these kids quiet down?

raise hands and plead for help due to being blind, ask for directions to nearest spectacle store.
[4-1] Thunder booms. "...And how do you explain the woman?"
[3]

Rick yawned as he pushed the cage door further open and stepped outside, scooping up the worm and gently putting it in his front jumpsuit pocket. "Thanks there little buddy, much obliged I am." He turns to the scientist, Dave, and tips an imaginary hat. "I make my adue to you sir, it was much fine talking to ya, and I hope we could remain in good terms, hmhumm. As for me, well, I guess I'll be leaving now. Got mah soaps to get too, you know. Try and find myself a new job... Hopefully things will go well in this job market. Best of luck to yah." He then makes for the door to leave.

Rick exits cage, grabs worm and puts in front jumpsuit pocket gently, thanks it. Talks to Dave politely, tries to leave. If stopped, try the tingly touch thing. If that fails, try the hyper voice thing of "EXCUSE ME, SORRY 'BOUT THAT. DIDN'T MEAN TAH BUMP INTO YAH."
"Oh, you can't...what are you doing?"
Hm, maybe that's not what you think it is...
"EXCUSE ME, SORRY 'BOUT THAT. DIDN'T MEAN TAH BUMP INTO YAH."
"SECURITY! One's getting away!"
[3] ...

Quote from: Bay12 IRC
Make a nice little home in the dumpster!
[/spoiler]
[5] You clean up, making a nice little hovel with a bed and other furniture. Really, aside from being small, smelly, and devoid of water, electricity, doors, etc, it's just like home. It even leaks...you hope that's rainwater.
Now for three turns of accelerated mutations!
[6+1,4+1,2+1,4,4,4;5,6,1,4,4,3] Hoo boy. Your left arm and right foot wither some, before your legs wither completely and are replaced with a cobralike tail, all in an oddly attractive way. You also develop diabetes, doubled agility, and light-sensitive eyes--ie, "bwyt wyt!"

-----

"Hey babe, shake what yo mamma gave you!"
Look for some more mutagenic fluid to pour on self/drink/imbibe/use on self. 
After making a probably-lewd comment, you glance around. [5] You grab a syringe and inject yourself with it.
[3] Your face fades. "What the hell? How can I still speak and see that giant chick?"

"Guys, guys! I think I have become a weather oracle! Cool! All the great clowns had this ability! I am fulfilling the prophecy!"
Try to alter the weather for the next day to be a loop of 1 hour of sunny weather, 15 minutes of heavy rainfall. Beware of treachery on the way.
[1-2] You hear thunder.

((...I love how under 'Physical State', I'm still listed as 'Short, Thin'.))
Well, I did...I meant to strike out the "Short" but gods damn my netbook screwing up. Should be fixed as I type it, which is probably going to be a while before I post it.

Make sure the sheet's covering everything, before trying to see how well I can walk in my....enlarged state.
[4] It's not comfortable, but it'll do. You can walk fairly well if the ceiling's high enough, but you're guessing your legs are going to hurt if you try running.

"Arr! I like the sound of tharrrs!"
Go round, touching random people. EVERYONE WILL FEEL THE MAGIC. Don't forget to touch self.
A scalpel huh? I guess that'll work. I think I'd like a bloodbath!
"Hey mister? Mind if I take a bath..." *grabs the scalpel and slashes at the man's throat* "In your blood!?"
Grab the scalpel and slash open the throat of the nearest person. If he dies... or will be soon, look for more people and more ways to kill them. If he's alive... well keep on slashing!
Two rampages start. [1] Well, one--the one nut stabs his hand with a scalpel. The other goes nuts, [2] completely failing to smack anyone. In short, two rampages fail to start.

-----

NPC Actions:
Across the county, people gawk at the clouds for suddenly swerving and colliding over the facility, starting a big thunderstorm.
Outside, some policemen hide in their cars.
Inside, a number of people mill about nervously. An experiment is breaking loose AND a fight is starting in another room? Do we even have that many guards?

-----

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

-----

Anyone want to waitlist?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 12
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2013, 10:31:55 pm »

Focus fire light onto them like a giant fucking magnifying glass is perched high in the sky in front of the sun.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2013, 10:40:33 pm »

Take the bus home. Celebrate being the guy who isn't part of the big psycho mutant bloodbath.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2013, 10:41:11 pm »

...Its raining? HAHAHAHA, WEATHER MAN YOU ARE THE BEST! Make it pour!

"Awh hell." Rick makes a break for the exit, using his control of water to either force the water in people around to push them away, or use existing water to push/shove/wash people away. If lethal force is used, be more forceful, if non-lethal force is used just focus on pushing them away from self then.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2013, 11:03:45 pm »

Grab him and try to grow my roots into his head.
Grab him with my feet if necessary.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2013, 11:51:45 pm »

[4-1] Thunder booms. "...And how do you
explain the woman?"
[3]

Police cancel notice woman: too insane

fly away, crash into a spectacle store, steal sunglasses
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2013, 12:03:09 am »

"Oh, would you look at that! That guy's hurt! Let me help you with that, man!"

Remove scalpel from That Guy's hand. Stab him with it repeatedly if he starts trouble.

EDIT: Should Alexandra grab me, don't resist. Instead, shriek like a little girl in her arms.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 11:35:11 am by Harry Baldman »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2013, 05:56:55 am »

"Well... that was wierd.... I thought my hand was a person.... I gotta stop doing that hahaha! Now.... real persons that I hope really are real, I hope you enjoy death!"

Stab the closest person to me in the eye and all the way to the brain.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2013, 10:34:39 am »

Smash a hole in the wall, pick up Walther and start climbing the building. Because I've always wanted to recreate king-kong with somewhat of a role reversal.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35