Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 71044 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 12
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2013, 01:14:17 pm »

"Wicked sweet!"

Commit further acts of poorly-thought out and ill-advised attempts to further mutate myself.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 12
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2013, 08:35:57 pm »

((You didn't roll for me to get new mutations!  :'( ))
If at first you don't succeed... TRY, TRY AGAIN!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 13
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2013, 09:04:21 pm »

Focus fire light onto them like a giant procreating magnifying glass is perched high in the sky in front of the sun.
[4] You set one on fire. The others glance at him and bolt. Your stomach rumbles loudly, not helping stealth. You're getting hungry...
[5,5] You feel something coming out of your hands, because the Dice Gods have seen it fit to grant you get another destructive power.

Take the bus home. Celebrate being the guy who isn't part of the big psycho mutant bloodbath.
You get on the bus and start cheering about how you're not a crazy mutant. No one believes you.
[4,3] Especially since you sprout an extra pair of legs. Good thing you're just wearing a bathrobe!

...Its raining? HAHAHAHA, WEATHER MAN YOU ARE THE BEST! Make it pour!

"Awh hell." Rick makes a break for the exit, using his control of water to either force the water in people around to push them away, or use existing water to push/shove/wash people away. If lethal force is used, be more forceful, if non-lethal force is used just focus on pushing them away from self then.
Your attempt at bloodbending fails, but [5] a convenient water cooler allows you to drive off everyone until a bunch of people come running. One has a singed beard.
[6,1,6] Your arms become batty wings and you get a weirdly chitinous skin. Your limbs also turn buggier. Even your new arms are sorta bug-jointed.

Grab him and try to grow my roots into his head.
Grab him with my feet if necessary.

No, you have roots in your shoulders, remember?
Anyways, [6v2] you snag him in your shoulderoots as your toes dig through your shoes. Your roots start tightening around his head...
[2] ...and you don't mutate to grow them faster.

[4-1] Thunder booms. "...And how do you
explain the woman?"
[3]
Police cancel notice woman: too insane
Different police.

fly away, crash into a spectacle store, steal sunglasses
[6] Oh fun. You fly into a store, which immediately becomes a spectacle as a tall, winged guy breaks his neck as he crashes through the front window.
[6,2,4] You suddenly stretch, roughly doubling in height and becoming rather thin. You vomit; it's projectile.

Quote from: Helpful Bay12er
Go find a lab rat!
Bruce looks for a pet. Or maybe livestock. [1] He finds a large alley cat interested in the small, edible creature in the dumpster.
[5,6;2] His nose turns into a beetle.

-----

"Oh, would you look at that! That guy's hurt! Let me help you with that, man!"
Remove scalpel from That Guy's hand. Stab him with it repeatedly if he starts trouble.
"Well... that was wierd.... I thought my hand was a person.... I gotta stop doing that hahaha! Now.... real persons that I hope really are real, I hope you enjoy death!"
Stab the closest person to me in the eye and all the way to the brain.
Smash a hole in the wall, pick up Walther and start climbing the building. Because I've always wanted to recreate king-kong with somewhat of a role reversal.
[4v2-1] That Guy has the scalpel removed by a helpful nutjob [6-1v4] who gets hoisted up by and slung over the shoulder of Giant Girl Alexandra. She then [5] locates and breaks a large window before climbing out, with Guy shouting behind her. [3-1-1] Alexandra, weighted down by Walther and slipping on the wet climbing thing, falls; [3v1] her sheet falls off and Walther would make a joke about a naked woman falling onto him if he wasn't in pain from a nine-foot naked woman falling on top of him.
[1;1;4] Giant Girl gets a new power--Magneotism! [2] Cool! Shame Walther isn't made of metal...

"Wicked sweet!"
Commit further acts of poorly-thought out and ill-advised attempts to further mutate myself.
[5] You grab another syringe of super-serum and poke it into yourself. Maybe you should diversify...
[1,6] You go blind!

((You didn't roll for me to get new mutations!  :'( ))
If at first you don't succeed... TRY, TRY AGAIN!
(Your serum only rolls every other turn, barring extra injections.)
[6] You spin about, confusing a lot of people. One security guy mistakes you for Crazy Joe and shoots! [1] You fall unconscious...
[3] You gain an astonishingly unuseful sense!

-----

NPC Actions:
Panic. Panic and fleeing. Except one raincoated news crew.

-----

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

-----

Seriously, waitlisters?

And any suggestions on what to do with Bruce?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 13
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2013, 09:13:43 pm »

Attempt to shoot stuff out of hands. Find the kitchen.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2013, 09:17:01 pm »

Continue killing him with my roots. Absorb his corpse after he's dead. Carry him around attached to my shoulders if necessary.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2013, 09:18:33 pm »

Wait for my stop, then get off.
I still escaped the bloodbath, didn't I?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2013, 09:21:07 pm »

have storepersons call an ambulance, go to hospital, ask for blind person glasses.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2013, 09:25:41 pm »

((...I am turning into the ultimate sexual superhero.))

Leap up, and desperately find something to cover myself! Preferably NOT METAL.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2013, 11:38:38 pm »

...Can understand body language to a startling degree, have bug features, can make loud screeches, have bat wings, can converse with a worm, can control water... I AM BECOME WATER BAETLE! BRINGER OF THE FLOODS!

Rick continues trying to escape, using his new wings if able, and continues using his water powers to move people away. "Any advise little buddy?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2013, 01:02:50 am »

"I sincerely thank you for what just happened, Giant Girl. This will inspire me for months!"

Walther nods, gets up and breaks into a run.

Make a run for it, leave the premises.

((By the way, where's my mutation?))
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 01:05:16 am by Harry Baldman »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2013, 06:58:30 am »

"Mother fucker took Scalpy! Oh well, Scalpy was dick who stabbed me. Hm... let's see if I can makes some more lethal friends."

Since my weapon got stolen, look for something else. Then test it out on nearest person.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2013, 08:18:41 am »

Wake up. Inject self with some serum.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2013, 10:33:57 am »

Dear anailater and Toaster, please post turns before I have them...chosen for you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2013, 03:25:30 pm »

((I Anailater, relinquish control of Bruce to the wait listers and community, to do with as they will.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2013, 07:35:10 pm »

Waitlist please

Name: William Snow
Description: A bored and Skinny 17 year old kid
Bio: William was bored and desperately needed cash
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35