Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 70791 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 17
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2013, 12:37:36 am »

[I count myself as a winner. And remember kids, winners don't do drugs, they do hardcore genetic manipulation.]

Rick investigates the new changes, shrugging. "Well, seemin' you may be right about that. You know, worms ain't so bad. You ever see that thar movie... Uh.. Hm... Tremor? ...Probably not, come to think on it, but it had giant worms that everyone done feared. You'in may be small, but that don't count nothin' for heart." Rick tries to see if he can sense high concentrations of water in the air, vapor or evaporated water, or whatever, that may lead him to a source of water.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2013, 02:12:51 am »

Hey wait dude. You wanna get some of this mutagen? Because honestly killing you's kinda boring and I don't wanna do it anymore, so if you wanna go find some mutagen come with me, otherwise I'll just leave you alone. I gotta go ascend to my god's side or whatever I did.

Off to find more mutagen!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 12, 2013, 05:27:20 am »

Same as before. Tell them I was in a very bad accident.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:24:46 pm by Remuthra »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 12, 2013, 05:22:16 pm »

((Wait.... what the hell can i even do if I'm stuck being a crappy piece of metal?))
In my experience, players can always surprise me. If nothing else, wait for a better mutation or figure out some way to go back to normal...or kill yourself, I guess.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 12, 2013, 07:17:54 pm »

((Wait.... what the hell can i even do if I'm stuck being a crappy piece of metal?))
In my experience, players can always surprise me. If nothing else, wait for a better mutation or figure out some way to go back to normal...or kill yourself, I guess.
(Like that worked in The Art Of Minimalism. Then again, I'm in Wonderlabd in that game now, so eh.)
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 12, 2013, 07:24:11 pm »

(Like that worked in The Art Of Minimalism. Then again, I'm in Wonderlabd in that game now, so eh.)
(You haven't checked your status lately, have you?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 12, 2013, 07:40:24 pm »

(You haven't checked your status lately, have you?)
(If you're talking about the hallucinations, yes I have.)
Sig! Onol

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2013, 08:37:22 pm »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE into a new mutation!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 18
« Reply #218 on: April 12, 2013, 10:02:38 pm »

Nuclear punch!
[2v2] The punch half fails but the nuclear connects. [4] They're mostly unaffected.
[5+1,3,2] You grow some blunt antlers, and feel your blood flow funny. And your scabs start to crumble. Uh-oh...

[I count myself as a winner. And remember kids, winners don't do drugs, they do hardcore genetic manipulation.]
(GreatWyrmGold is not responsible for small children obeying this logic.)

Rick investigates the new changes, shrugging. "Well, seemin' you may be right about that. You know, worms ain't so bad. You ever see that thar movie... Uh.. Hm... Tremor? ...Probably not, come to think on it, but it had giant worms that everyone done feared. You'in may be small, but that don't count nothin' for heart." Rick tries to see if he can sense high concentrations of water in the air, vapor or evaporated water, or whatever, that may lead him to a source of water.
"Ooh. What's a movie?"
[2] You do not find any special water-detecting abilities. [4,6] You do, however, find that you grow a spine, which starts shaking.

Hey wait dude. You wanna get some of this mutagen? Because honestly killing you's kinda boring and I don't wanna do it anymore, so if you wanna go find some mutagen come with me, otherwise I'll just leave you alone. I gotta go ascend to my god's side or whatever I did.
Off to find more mutagen!
"Um..." [5] You get up, a little woozy, and enter the building again. "Hey, can I get some more mutagen?" [4] "Um, sure. We've got a test scheduled for just about 10 minutes from now. Care to join?"
[2] Mutations do not answer for you.

Same as before. Tell them I was in a verybad accident.
[6] You stumble onwards and into the hospital. Someone comes forward, offering to take you a clinic that specializes in cases like this. You get into the back of his van before you realize a couple reasons that this might be a bad idea.
[3] And that's it.

[6,6,2] You feel your organs shifting within you and your torso shifting without. You sprout a pair of arms from your armpits, and your old arms become huge wings, probably at least 15 feet across. Your posture shifts to an avian one, and your bones and flesh feel malleable. You also scent a musky odor.

-----

RAGE through the cage and smash some skulls.
[3-2] Ow!

"Alright then... You want to play that way? WE'LL PLAY THAT WAY! PIRATE POWERS, ACTIVATE! CONFUSING PUNCH, GO GO GO!"
Confusing punch everyone who keeps gosh darn grabbing me!
[6v5] "...CONFUSING PUNCH, GO GO GOOW!" You punch the people around them, sending them on an interesting trip. However, you also punch a wall, which turns out to be a bad idea.

Test lightbender capabilities by making pretty rainbows in the air and spelling someone else's name with them.
[2] You bend some colorful light. Pretty.

Break into a car and go for a joyride, zapping any sport balls I see along the way.
[2] You sprint to a large automobile and are stymied by the door lock.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE into a new mutation!
[5,6] The dice just hate you. Mercy reroll: [2] Okay...nothing. Que cosa, hombre.

-----

NPC Actions:
The people at the rest stop see a giant lady in a dirty sheet trying to open the door to a large SUV. There's a momentary pause, as if everyone is simultaneously wondering if they went crazy, then they all start running about--to their cars, to the buildings, to the pay phones, into walls (ouch), etc.

-----

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

-----

So far so good.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 18
« Reply #219 on: April 12, 2013, 10:04:35 pm »

Get myself stabilized, so I can stop all this overmutation.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 12, 2013, 10:08:25 pm »

Use my magnetic powers to unlock the door, and drive awaaaaaaay!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 12, 2013, 10:13:27 pm »

EVIL EYE!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 12, 2013, 10:13:43 pm »

Regenerate while I wait for the test.
Sig! Onol

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 12, 2013, 10:50:02 pm »

GTFO of there!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2013, 11:15:25 pm »

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD into a new mutation.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35