Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Forgotten beasts and forgotten polls. Is there a way to take this down?

I am an option
- 0 (0%)
I am a better option
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 20, 2013, 03:45:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 87

Author Topic: The Forgotten Beast Art Contest 2: Stasno Nokastomsu, A Bloated Towering Ape!  (Read 279097 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Draw this! Hope not too similar to any done before. Seemed pretty out-there to me!

Enjoy!
One wheel short of a wagon

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

An armadillo...with a poisonous sting. Sounds like you could just start with a glyptodont, and then warp the shape of the tail a bit so it arches over the shell.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi everyone! I've been missing for a very long time. I dealt with a lot of stuff on my side, mostly anxiety that prevented me from doing anything really. But... well, I see this topic is alive! Let me catch up and I will do my best to bring things up to date.

I'm sorry for disappearing so abruptly and abandoning everything. I'll try to make up for it.

EDIT: My god, it's been almost exactly a year! Eh... anyways. Is there interest in starting up the rolling monster/art/winner process again?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 01:26:12 pm by CognitiveDissonance »
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yup, lets do this!

GuesssWho

• Bay Watcher
  • A scaly cat. Beware its acidic webs!
    • View Profile

Sounds fun.
I have no clue what I am doing here.

I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gutsy

• Escaped Lunatic
  • [ETHIC:FIGHT ANYONE:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Otamadachi - Personal Site

Mind if I post a Forgotten Beast drawing I did? (Also howdy, this is my first post. I've been lurking for a year or so.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd love to take part if this was revived again! I could always dig through my legends and post some descriptions, if we needed them.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mind if I post a Forgotten Beast drawing I did? (Also howdy, this is my first post. I've been lurking for a year or so.)

I'd love to take part if this was revived again! I could always dig through my legends and post some descriptions, if we needed them.

This is fantastic!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Haha, nice.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile

Someone should add that to the wiki just for the hell of it.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

That's really nice!  Fun and neat looking.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

GuesssWho

• Bay Watcher
  • A scaly cat. Beware its acidic webs!
    • View Profile

Someone should add that to the wiki just for the hell of it.
Seconded.
I have no clue what I am doing here.

I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

That snot spittle... :D
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay... let's get this started again! I won't start a new thread, because 75 pages of terrifying beasts is nothing to sneeze at.

So, Gutsy being the most recent person to post a horrible, slimy, disgusting monstrosity - would you grace us with something to draw? :)
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's happening with the artifact contest? If nobody wants to do it, it could just be dropped, but maybe, if a couple of people are into it, could we merge the threads? Would that be more/less efficient? Am new on the forums, so not sure about what sorta effect it would have.

"Stukonatot (Squashedchopped)

This is a forgotten beast bone right gauntlet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with trillion cut brown zircons, studded with gold and encircled with bands of dog bone, yak bone and cushion amethyst cabochons. This object is adorned with handing rings of forgotten beast bone and menaces with spikes of pyrite. On the item is an image of wild strawberries in pyrite."

That's mine!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nobody's posted here for 10 days.. should we msg last winner, or just find a new megabeast?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 87