Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Move Orange to new version, worldgen, setup? ("Yes" wins. OP updated with new embark, party and info)

Yes
- 10 (83.3%)
No
- 1 (8.3%)
Maybe, I don't know, I have to flip a coin first (For Splint only, secretly "Yes")
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: March 30, 2013, 03:52:23 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria - Orange (Community Stable)  (Read 26058 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria - Orange (Community Stable)
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 04:56:40 pm »

Yay! I made an artifact! :D

> Now I gotta see this grotesque piece of junk whenever I grab a meal.

Yeah, but it looks so mean.
Why couldn't it have been a sculpture of an unicorn and an earth pony shaking hooves instead?

NO! Then the filthy mud ponies would be recognized! We all know unicorns are the master race!
I don't really hate EPs I just think they are kind off useless except for the dirty jobs and military...

Hi Replica! I was wondering if I could volunteer my pony to go explore the caves as a hunter/fisherpony once we get around breaching them?
Also no armor or protection or anything, I don't even need an air rifle, I can hunt with my bare hooves.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:21:46 am by Iceblaster »

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 05:46:34 pm »

Err, mind if I take Sacrifice?

Yes I do mind.

Nah, not really. She is yours.
Still want her to be named Angel?

Naw. Sacrifice fine.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 10:08:33 pm »

Naw. Sacrifice fine.

Right, right.

Yay! I made an artifact! :D

> Now I gotta see this grotesque piece of junk whenever I grab a meal.

Yeah, but it looks so mean.
Why couldn't it have been a sculpture of an unicorn and an earth pony shaking hooves instead?

NO! Then the filthy mud ponies would be recognized! We all know unicorns are the master race!
I don't really hate EPs I just think they are kind off useless except for the dirty jobs and military...

Hi Replica! I was wondering if I could volunteer my pony to go explore the caves as a hunter/fisherpony once we get around breaching them?
Also no armor or protection or anything, I don't even need an air rifle, I can hunt with my bare hooves.

Good idea!
And we wont even have to waste valuable equipment on you.

But seriously, I am partial to earth ponies, EP's are best pones and all that.
Being all racist against them when you are participating in an EP dominated stable is... not a very smart move.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2013, 09:02:14 am »

I happily volunteer for any dangerous work, and in no means was I persuaded by ANYTHING using the Ministry of Morale.

Seriously though, I do like EPs and have no hatred to them(Other than when they kill me in adventure mode) otherwise its just roleplay...sopleasedon'tkillme
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:09:51 pm by Iceblaster »

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2013, 10:37:20 am »

I've never participated in a community fort before, so now's the time to start!
I'd like to claim a pony, a unicorn mare with a knack for organization and a possibly unhealthy obsession with Twilight Sparkle and her ministry (i.e. covering every square inch of the the walls in her room with MAS posters).
But others might prefer to have the mess contained behind windows to avoid tracking blood all over the their nice, color coordinated floor patterns. Kind of the Ozzy Osborne vs. Martha Stewart debate.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2013, 12:06:30 am »

I'd like to claim a pony, a unicorn mare with a knack for organization and a possibly unhealthy obsession with Twilight Sparkle and her ministry (i.e. covering every square inch of the the walls in her room with MAS posters).

Oh this one is easy, you don't even really need to post or say anything, you just sit on your hands and wait forever for me to actually post the damn story bits. :P

Anyway, sure, sounds good, by the description I could probably snatch an unicorn and lift the manager job off of Lycaeon (he is already the bookeeper anyway might as well split noble positions up).
Do you have a name in mind or do you want me to go with your username or the ingame genned one?
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2013, 02:22:58 am »

Urist_Mcgamer, I would suggest your username or a custom name as it is easier to find you in a group of names instead of going back to the post you got your dorf/poni to find your name

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2013, 10:22:36 am »

Oh this one is easy, you don't even really need to post or say anything, you just sit on your hands and wait forever for me to actually post the damn story bits. :P

Anyway, sure, sounds good, by the description I could probably snatch an unicorn and lift the manager job off of Lycaeon (he is already the bookeeper anyway might as well split noble positions up).
Do you have a name in mind or do you want me to go with your username or the ingame genned one?

Urist will work, thanks. Not like any of the ponies in the stable have "normal" pony names anyways.
As for her personality quirks, I can imagine her pestering Lycaeon for new stockpile information on a daily basis and keeping checklists of everything. Basically, She idolizes Twilight and attempts to be like her as much as possible, even if the only information she has on Twi is whatever survived the war and 200 years of the wasteland.
But others might prefer to have the mess contained behind windows to avoid tracking blood all over the their nice, color coordinated floor patterns. Kind of the Ozzy Osborne vs. Martha Stewart debate.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2013, 11:20:17 am »

>>Tries to be like Twi and much as possible
>Only information is what survived the war and 200 years of wasteland

I would find this situation hilarious

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2013, 11:37:18 am »

Third and last gameplay segment before I get my shit together and write that story over the weekend.

Spoiler: Stable Report #3 (click to show/hide)

Urist will work, thanks. Not like any of the ponies in the stable have "normal" pony names anyways.
As for her personality quirks, I can imagine her pestering Lycaeon for new stockpile information on a daily basis and keeping checklists of everything. Basically, She idolizes Twilight and attempts to be like her as much as possible, even if the only information she has on Twi is whatever survived the war and 200 years of the wasteland.

Oh, you'll be pleased to hear then that we have a total of 16 MAS posters in stock right now, and that I never ever burn ministry posters for any reason.
And what does that mean story wise?
Books, lots and lots of books. Written by Twilight herself probably.

But yeah, I gotcha.

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2013, 12:12:19 pm »

"Oh my Luna,oh my Luna,oh my Luna! Lycaeon can I have the posters of Twlight Sparkle!" You ask bouncing up and down, startling Lycaeon "Um... Sure?" She responds giving you the bin with the Ministry of Arcane Sciences posters "Thank you very much" You say before galloping off to your room
If this seems too fangirlish, I apoligize

That actually sounds a lot like what I had in mind. Just imagine her reaction to finding out that a Twilight figurine was uncrated.

Oh, you'll be pleased to hear then that we have a total of 16 MAS posters in stock right now, and that I never ever burn ministry posters for any reason.
And what does that mean story wise?
Books, lots and lots of books. Written by Twilight herself probably.

But yeah, I gotcha.

I look forward to your portrayal of my poni's antics as she attempts to enforce her job quotas as manager.
(I got the idea for her while looking at the industry flowcharts in the mod's thread.)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2013, 12:22:02 pm »

You could take the Duskfield approach and write short-medium length journals, as you have a chance to showcase your poni's personality so Replica doesn't have to go off of a short bit of descriptions(Not saying you have to though)

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2013, 01:04:59 pm »

You could take the Duskfield approach and write short-medium length journals, as you have a chance to showcase your poni's personality so Replica doesn't have to go off of a short bit of descriptions(Not saying you have to though)

Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure how much I can write without knowing what poni Replica chooses for me. Maybe I don't fully understand what you mean, but I don't want to put Replica in a tight spot to conform to whatever circumstances I come up with for my poni.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 01:10:28 pm »

[Taken from my Duskfield poni, for example]

Spoiler: First example (click to show/hide)

This should give you an idea of what I mean, but like I said, you don't have to use them, I just think of it as... character development, but like you said, if you don't want to put Replica in a tight situation, I completely understand

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2013, 02:15:00 pm »

[Taken from my Duskfield poni, for example]

Spoiler: First example (click to show/hide)

This should give you an idea of what I mean, but like I said, you don't have to use them, I just think of it as... character development, but like you said, if you don't want to put Replica in a tight situation, I completely understand

Thanks, I'll probably get to writing something after reading Duskfields to get an idea of the context for your examples. (I guess I really am like Twi IRL... Doing everything by the book.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7