Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Move Orange to new version, worldgen, setup? ("Yes" wins. OP updated with new embark, party and info)

Yes
- 10 (83.3%)
No
- 1 (8.3%)
Maybe, I don't know, I have to flip a coin first (For Splint only, secretly "Yes")
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: March 30, 2013, 03:52:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria - Orange (Community Stable)  (Read 26061 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria - Orange (Community Stable)
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 03:00:22 pm »

After checking out the 3rd report, I have seen that you have 2 water talismans and 1 power talisman... and I only get stasis and neural talismans...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 12:55:20 pm »

> An image of Bindbandits, that statue Dell made of the robot smashing that earth pony's right ear.
 :P

There's an unconfirmed report that military screen crashing is still possible, so I advise quick-saving as before just in case.
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2013, 12:50:17 pm »

So guys, just wanted to peek in to say that I wont be doing the story bits for now.
Just don't feel very motivated to do them at the moment and I have a few other things on my plate as well, other priorities.
So instead I'll just keep playing until Orange falls/I end it and post the gameplay summaries instead.
Once it ends I may or may not write a proper fic about it, we'll see.

Sorry.

I'll still take applications and take your requests in consideration though, if I end up writing that fic all of that will be included.
Also, since the fic will be more loosely based on the actual game (don't have to write it as the game goes) I'll have more freedom to move around and write as I will, so your old characters from Pineapple will also make an appearance even if they don't technically exist in the same worldgen.
I'll let you know more about that as I go.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2013, 09:37:23 pm »

Replica, don't sweat it, as long as you get it out, we(Or I) don't care about the length or the quality take your time, only panic when you feel it needed

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2013, 04:19:20 pm »

4th session, stable gets swamped by migrants, some general work and organization is done.

Spoiler: Stable Report #4 (click to show/hide)

New character screens and such will be updated tomorrow, probably.
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2013, 10:33:02 am »

Everything is going great...

>you'll still have to differentiate between an earth pony and a bonehead

>:(

>Lots of childbirth going on today, they are really going at it down in the bunker, even creepier with them all sharing 8 beds in a public dormitory.

:o This is... suprising...*Shiver*

>A prismatic smelter is built and scrap metal smelting operations are begun.
We got plenty of scrap metal, and quite a few steel chests to get rid of, so metal for armor isn't a problem.
Our only concern before we can armor our military is our apparent near total lack of fuel, wood is clearly out of the question, so we need to search for... alternative sources... if we can't get ahold of the fuel we need to cover our demand.
Unless of course the prismatic forge now happens to have reactions for security armor, which in that case makes all my concerns null.

Worst case, you have to burn some wood.

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 11:53:28 am »

> New Players

You missed my Twilight fangirl fanfilly unicorn poni...  :'(
But others might prefer to have the mess contained behind windows to avoid tracking blood all over the their nice, color coordinated floor patterns. Kind of the Ozzy Osborne vs. Martha Stewart debate.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2013, 12:05:02 pm »

>>New Players
>You missed my Twilight fangirl fanfilly unicorn poni :'(

Probably forgot about you... though he probably forgot to list it *Shrug*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 12:06:52 pm by Iceblaster »

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2013, 12:28:43 pm »

> New Players

You missed my Twilight fangirl fanfilly unicorn poni...  :'(

Not at all.

There is strangely, among my entire stable, no ponies that fit yours, Maklak's or gzokers criteria.
I could just take the first best pony for the three of you, but I'd really rather not just assign you useless ponies with social or soap maker castes.
I want you guys to be good at what you do.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2013, 12:39:58 pm »

Now... about your bonehead thing, I think that is a double standard of Earth ponies over Unicorn ponies

[I love what you did with the text, using Bonehead instead of Unicorn Pony, it better describes what they are]

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2013, 09:20:28 am »

Sixth report, this one is a little picture heavy but should kinda bring you up to speed on some things.
Actually I don't know if it will bring you up to speed, if there is anything anyone wants to know for now just say so.

Spoiler: Stable Report #5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Orange Stocks (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:19:06 pm by Replica »

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2013, 02:38:55 pm »

Awesome... I'm a cook... I could make good food? Maybe... Make some bighorner stew?

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2013, 07:09:07 pm »

> Snipers
Personally I'd merge sniper and gunner squads for now (I had good results with combat and hunting rifles) or at the very least put that sniper in a squad where she will get some cross-training in defensive skills.

> On another hoof I had the greatest idea ever, war trainable slaves.
Meh, those will be pretty weak. It's better to cage trap some wildlife and try to domesticate it.

> 1 - Internal Affairs (Security Team)
Tell me more about this. Is this a single weak pony with a wooden blunt weapon and no training?

> Martial Ponies come unarmed.
Some fights are won by kicks to the head, but it's generally better to give them some weapons. I use chainsaws, because they are plenty, cause bleeding and often sever body parts.

That's quite a lot of salvage. I got about that much good stuff in about 3 years.

Hm, no steel or bronze and almost out of coal. You must be smelting scrap into iron. Bronze is about as good and more fuel-efficient.

Wow, you got a lot of steel medium calibre bullets from somewhere. Enough to fill 8 ammo crates for miniguns.

As for selling chainsaws, I'd keep any masterworks and sell lower quality ones. If I wasn't selling prepared meals instead, that is.

There's hardly any armour, but hey, pipbucks and gas masks for everypony.

You have the Protectapony AI gems, which, along with some cheap parts, can upgrade Protectaponies to make them better. 3 of them in fact, if you want to keep one AI gem to copy it later (I forgot and run out:( ).
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2013, 07:50:43 pm »

Seems like Orange is in need of a certain Twilight-obsessed unicorn mare to organize EVERYTHING at ALL TIMES so that nopony can remember the last time they had any time to themselves or went a day without hearing about how many crates or six-packs of Sparkle Cola need to be opened RIGHT NOW.
Just imagine a mare, a lot like Twilight personality-wise, who tries as hard as possible to be exactly like her adorkable lavender idol based only on what scant information survived until today.
But others might prefer to have the mess contained behind windows to avoid tracking blood all over the their nice, color coordinated floor patterns. Kind of the Ozzy Osborne vs. Martha Stewart debate.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2013, 11:14:57 pm »

Seems like Orange is in need of a certain Twilight-obsessed unicorn mare to organize EVERYTHING at ALL TIMES so that nopony can remember the last time they had any time to themselves or went a day without hearing about how many crates or six-packs of Sparkle Cola need to be opened RIGHT NOW.
Just imagine a mare, a lot like Twilight personality-wise, who tries as hard as possible to be exactly like her adorkable lavender idol based only on what scant information survived until today.

Oh Luna, you have sparked a short story(yay you all know my storytelling is good)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7