Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Testing my Community Mod, Dwarven Voices. Community Style!  (Read 2256 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Testing my Community Mod, Dwarven Voices. Sucession Style!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 05:21:15 pm »

Malachite 22: Atir, (the original one) has begun making masterpieces, our thrones and doors have never looked so fine, and we toast him as we drink merrily! New areas around the wood working place have been dug out for future wood burning and soap making.
Spoiler: New Shops (click to show/hide)
The farming level will soon have a butcher's shop, and Ingish and Erith say they will make a hole to drop rotting animals part down into so we won't smell them. Kogan is working on cutting the gems so we can cart them off in autumn, and more beds are being made by Cognitive so we can set up more rooms.

Galena 3: Erith had an idea to allow Nomal to work hives in safety, she dug a hole from the surface down to a new hive room, and Atir can floor up the hole on the surface to keep it safe, it will just look like part of the road! Stodir is making some hives now and tonight we will give a toast to Erith as we drink merrily!
Spoiler: The Plan (click to show/hide)
Galena 8: Atir finished plugging up the hole, using up the last of the excess blocks. Chairs have been ordered to be placed in everybody's rooms, so that we may sit down in our rooms. Work is going well and we drink merrily!
Galena 22: Cognitive made us some wheelbarrows to speed up stone hauling, and coffers have been requisitioned to be placed in every room, except for Ingish's and Kadol's rooms, since they insisted on the pig tail bags.
Galena 24: We have just ran out of booze.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:22:21 pm by mastahcheese »
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 10:28:32 pm »

Hey sup can I have a dorf?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 10:35:35 pm »

Hey sup can I have a dorf?
Sure, which one? We still have..
Spoiler: The Dwarves (click to show/hide)
Of the founding seven, and...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Of the Migrants. Do any of them sound good?
The Derail Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Testing my Community Mod, Dwarven Voices. Community Style!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 06:00:32 pm »

Galena 28: Kadol has succesfully brewed up some dwarven wine, Kogan has cut all of the gems in the fortress, and the boulder crabs now have a nest box inside the fortress. More booze is being brewed and we shall drink merrily!

Limestone 1: Autumn has come. Orders for trade goods have been giving out, and new rooms will have to be made for the insuing wave of dwarves that is sure to come.
Limestone 9: Ingish and Erith are hard at work (for once) mining out new rooms, and Atir and Cognitive have been mass-producing doors and beds.

Spoiler: New Rooms (click to show/hide)
Limestone 17: The new rooms have been dug out, and dining tables have been included into every current tenants' rooms.
Spoiler: The Living Quarters (click to show/hide)
Limestone 21: A second still has been constructed to speed up booze production, and Cognitive has been yelling out that she needs more logs. A larger area of the surrounding trees have been ordered for termination.
Limestone 23: Migrants have arrived

---------
Well, my computer crashed and I just lost all of this recent progress, I'll try to redo it later, when I not frustrated anymore.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:45:34 pm by mastahcheese »
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 [2]