Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: bronze collusus(2)  (Read 708 times)

toast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
bronze collusus(2)
« on: April 20, 2008, 11:50:00 am »

well i was going to make a post asking if i could put two megabeasts in the same arena, and not have them kill each other, or if it is better to have a seperate arena for each. Just before i made this though, a second collossus showed up, not even one season after the first. It should be easy to catch, but what can i do with it? the current one is in an arena killing gobbos. if i put the two together will they fight? (i dont want them too, at least at the moment), and even cooler, will they reproduce?

for that matter, if two of the same megabeast dont fight, will two different beasts fight each other?

-Toast-_

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: bronze collusus(2)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 11:57:00 am »

never tried that

you have to put them in one arena
FOR SCIENCE !

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Tayrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:59:00 am »

They won't fight each other, and they won't reproduce either (if they're unmodded, anyway).

Not sure about different megabeasts, though. I'm guessing they'd fight, but I'll try it out.

Tayrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 12:31:00 pm »

I just released two bronze colossuses with two titans, and they didn't fight each other at all. Unfortunately I don't have any untamed dragons or hydras to test at the moment, but perhaps the same thing would happen with them.

Boethiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 07:29:00 pm »

try save scumming when you do it just to find out what they do.
quot;AHA!" Kodor cried, and opened the cabinet. Some crumpets fell out. The whole thing was stuffed full of them.

"Crumpets!" shouted the Captain in glee.

Hobo Symbols!

RyanW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 10:24:00 pm »

I have a desire now to create a gobbo version of Let's Make a Deal, with a Giant Cave Spider behind ALL the curtains...
You went the wrong way Old King Urist