Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 32214 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Huh. Well, THAT went well.

Although, I'm a bit confused as to why I'm only getting one bonus, while my opponent is getting 2 or 3. That and why he got an extra attack on me at the end, when I didn't get a chance to counter.))

He has 1) his base bonus, 2) then his force fury bonus 3) for his second attack he has his Force Lightning bonus. You only have your base bonus. Also the reason you didn't get a counter attack is because you DIED. Can't really fight back when your dead, right?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

"I reject your goats and substitute my crossbow!"
Snipe Satan!
Well don't just stand there Satan, go kill them! Those petty men are getting in the way of my dancing. Goats! Protect me, I think they are loading another shot!
Summon up some goats to protect me. Order Satan to break the Mythbusters. Keep dancing. Find Starkiller Starkinzo and perform very meaningless intercourse. If the Beato does not arrive on time, dry hump the wall, hoping to attract potential mates.
((Huh. Well, THAT went well.

Although, I'm a bit confused as to why I'm only getting one bonus, while my opponent is getting 2 or 3. That and why he got an extra attack on me at the end, when I didn't get a chance to counter.))

((If it makes you feel any better I TOTALLY did not intend for something like that to happen  :-\))

Move as far up as possible.

Soon, Vash. Soon, BEATORISHE. Soon.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"Beatrice summoned up some goat demon things and.... Did she just change into a dominatrix outfit in swarm of golden butterflies?"
"Uh.... yes..."
"And she's screaming something about... screwing Starkinzo?"
"Uh..... huh...."
"And used a black whip that came with her outfit to attack him?"
"That's.... right..."
"What the fuck?"
"I have no idea. Boss.... you definitely got the wrong one."
"Shut up and do your job!"
"Ah right! Undeterred, Starkiller dodges the whip and counters with a slash with his lightsaber. It ended up cutting off her hand! Doesn't look like she can take much more damage! Meanwhile she sent out Satan to deal with the Mythbusters, who promptly shoot her right in the stomach!"

((Alex Mercer is a Supervirus in the shape of a human who constantly mutates and evolves by gaining the knowledge and biomass of people he eats. In the game he regained health by eating people. Probably should have made that an ability.

He survived a nuke to the face once.))

"I think your hat likes me more than you, little girl. Or, it will when it can't tell the difference anymore..."

Finish her off, Musclemass stomp, and absorb.

@ Unholy hahahahahahahahahaha no.
spam the longcolt at mercer, gotta crit him before he gets a chance to kill me.

Whelp im fucked, might as well punish mercer for not accepting my truce.
Koishi pulls herself back up on a set of tentacle limbs, even though at this point her head and all of her actual limbs are completely missing. Despite this fact, she manages to speak, her third eye projecting her voice into the subconscious minds of everyone nearby.

"Mr. Hat? MR. HAT!!!! NO!!!"

She points herself towards Alex Mercer, and sheer lunacy seems to radiate off of her as her tentacles extend, changing her from a little girl to a hulking eldritch abomination composed solely of madness and nightmares.

"Thank you God, for this bountiful accident. Even if it's just a twist of fate... I'm so happy that we met. My name is Koishi Komeiji. You killed my hat. Prepare to die."

With that, she sends a tidal wave of blue tentacles towards Alex, each one ending in a razor-sharp tip.

((Well, I get to enjoy my +2 to all stats for an entire 3 hitpoints :P))

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"Over in the fight on the other side-"
"Dude the demented girl thing turned into a blue tentacled spider thing! That is sweet looking."
"I guess so-"
"And she's going all crazy against the abomination guy! I think he pissed her off!"
"Yes and-"
"But he keeps dodging that thing and she's dodging his attacks! This is a fun fight to watch!"
"Can you-"
"And then blondy is just wasting his time since his bullets aren't doing crap against the abomination guy!"
"......."
"Man I can't wait to see how this ends! How about you Jer-" A loud crunching and splattering sound interrupts him.
"Thank you for finally letting me say my part Johnny. Though you already said everything that is happening right now in this fight."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 4!
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2013, 11:41:45 am »

"This is just like Greene. That pisses me off a little!"

Blade arm, slice and dice!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2013, 12:28:42 pm »

WHY DID YOU CUT OFF MY HAND
BECAUSE, BEATORICHE, I AM YOUR FATHER
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go into a spastic fit of paranoia and start eating the goat butlers to try to regrow my hand and somehow to prevent this terrible truth. Get off the exploding square and THEN dance the macarena. Also make Satan do her job, god dammit.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:22:34 pm by stefmor90 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2013, 12:31:18 pm »

"Myth that you can regrow your hand after being incinerated - busted!"
"After all, when in doubt, C4!
On the square Beatrice is on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2013, 12:35:46 pm »

Ahaha, You can't be the real Myth Busters! Your control groups are Witches and various Jedi! IMPOSTERS! Even Koishi is more normal than what you are attempting.
AlsoIhaveaboner.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2013, 12:41:59 pm »

Ahaha, You can't be the real Myth Busters! Your control groups are Witches and various Jedi! IMPOSTERS! Even Koishi is more normal than what you are attempting.
AlsoIhaveaboner.

"No, we're testing to see how durable witches are against high explosives! Our control group was some witch from Oz; no one'll miss her."
Sig! Onol

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »

AlsoIhaveaboner.

"No, we're testing to see how durable witches are against high explosives! Our control group was some witch from Oz; no one'll miss her."
You are also testing a Jedi, and the witch has very little health. Also the environment is bad with all of these goat butlers in the way.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2013, 12:53:44 pm »

AlsoIhaveaboner.

You are also testing a Jedi, and the witch has very little health. Also the environment is bad with all of these goat butlers in the way.
"We can discount familiars."
Sig! Onol

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2013, 12:58:28 pm »

Starkillleeeeerrrrrrrr they're meeeeeeeeeeeaaaaan, but you're not, you're my fatheeeeeer! Be my friend and help me kill theeeeeeeeem!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2013, 01:30:38 pm »

Starkillleeeeerrrrrrrr they're meeeeeeeeeeeaaaaan, but you're not, you're my fatheeeeeer! Be my friend and help me kill theeeeeeeeem!

-Now- you're asking me for help? And who are you calling--hold that thought.

Spidey senses tingling. Leap as far right as I can move because I do NOT want to be on that square when it blows up.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2013, 03:27:17 pm »

((Man Beato, to think that for a little while I thought that I would be the most insane character here. I'd tip my hat to you, but I'm afraid that it's been killed.))

"Hahahaha! I love this! This arena! This new body! And most of all, I love you, Mercer! I'm staying alive for you you know. But you've gotta watch out sometimes. Love usually hurts <3"

Koishi's attack goes wide, but the tentacles immediately whip themselves around, forming a gigantic blue claw which hurtles towards Alex faster than a bullet train.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2013, 04:21:33 pm »

enough with the 1 hp attacks, Angel Arm the mercer.

I probably shoulda made angel arm AoE... it does destroy entire cities after all...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2013, 11:51:32 pm »

Sig! Onol

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2013, 01:51:49 am »

YEEEEEESSSSS STARKINZO, SURRENDER TO THE LEGS
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19