Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry  (Read 6863 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2013, 11:31:04 pm »

Uh. Coords are from the top left tile. Top left is 1, 1. One tile east is 2, 1. One tile down from 1, 1 is 2, 1. And so on. You're at 6, 5. I could probably do that. Might be a little annoying to change it in past panels, but whatever.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:36:33 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2013, 11:32:47 pm »

Uh. Coords are from the top left tile. Top left is 1, 1. One tile east is 2, 1. One tile down from 1, 1 is 2, 1. And so on. Your at 6, 5. I could probably do that. Might be a little anoyying to change it in past panels, but whatever.
Ah, I get it. Thanks!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2013, 12:10:31 am »

((Shouldn't I get a weapon from the brown guy's death? It was my grenade that got him injured in the first place))

"Yo, Mr. Green! You I have not seen! Are you friendly, or are you deadly?" Lucky says... trying to keep up with rhyming stuff.

Ask for an alliance with the green guy. If he says no or ignores me, use the south wall as cover and shoot him with my shotty. If he's decides to be friendly, br glad and just defend myself from anybody that looks like the wanna kill me.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 12:12:16 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2013, 12:41:50 am »

((Shouldn't I get a weapon from the brown guy's death? It was my grenade that got him injured in the first place))
Kill credit normally goes to the one who did the most damage, but final blow matters quite a bit as well. He may well have continued on had he not been shot repeatedly with high caliber bullets. I also didn't show the organ damage, but it was rather extensive. Also suicides are a thing.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2013, 01:07:52 am »

((He got shot? Must've forgot.... I just remember I 'naded him and he's dead to turns later.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2013, 03:11:12 am »

Move up and left, check new grenade launcher and the bag
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2013, 04:26:30 pm »

Name: Edgar Warren
Description: A man, dead and back again. He is not a zombie, though he refuses to say just what he is...although he's slow and tough.

Str -
End +++++
Dex ++
Agi -----
Luk -

Pistol Skill: ++
Smg Skill: +
Rifle Skill: ++
Shotgun Skill: +++
Explosives Skill: ----- (it's not wise for the dead to meddle with explosives...)
Melee Skill: ---
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2013, 02:51:25 pm »

Why don't I just shoot the brown guy in the head.
I mean he doesn't eve have a gun in this Gun Deathmatch.
It's a mercy kill really.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2013, 04:40:54 pm »

Hide behind the red wall at 3, 2 while yellow shoots at me, then run down to 4, 2 and replace my dull machete with the sharp one.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2013, 04:51:58 pm »

Accept Lucky's offer of an alliance, then run towards him, shooting anyone who attacks me.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2013, 03:42:01 am »

I think I'm missing about 3 people's actions, namely Xantalos, stefmor, and whoever's playing yamok which I'll have to check. Sorry for the delay in me saying this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2013, 03:48:10 am »

Gah! Sorry.

Pick up whatever guns are within my square, then move one square south, taking cover and shooting Blue.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2013, 07:15:12 am »

Just have nonposters block or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2013, 01:57:43 am »

((Sorry!))

Yamok checks his bag whilst waiting for walls to change.

Keep out of line-of-fire.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]