Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feudal Wars: And So It Begins, A Tale Of Samurai  (Read 3187 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Feudal Wars: And So It Begins, A Tale Of Samurai
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 03:54:07 am »

Blunt the sharp hooks on the sword. Wouldn't want anybody to get hurt, after all. If the blade is sharp once more, blunt that as well.

Practice using the improved sword for nonlethal disarmament with my fellow warriors.

Finally, interview a beggar or a criminal on their view of the world, their place in it and their goals in life, listening with the utmost attention to their answers. Buy them a drink afterwards.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2013, 12:07:42 pm »

Spoiler: Ganji's Interturn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shinnyuusha (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reina (click to show/hide)

---Still working on the turns, so I'm not done yet. Reina, you aren't done yet either but that's after everyone else. That's some fun tea. Should be done by tonight? Maybe?---
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2013, 12:21:13 pm »

Spoiler: Ganji's Interturn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shinnyuusha (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reina (click to show/hide)

---Still working on the turns, so I'm not done yet. Reina, you aren't done yet either but that's after everyone else. That's some fun tea. Should be done by tonight? Maybe?---

Fun tea? It's not this game's version of LSD like I'm suspecting is it?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 04:04:04 pm »

My guy won't strike down women? 

That's nice.  Adds a bit more dimension. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2013, 09:54:47 pm »

My guy won't strike down women? 

That's nice.  Adds a bit more dimension.

Won't strike women who aren't armed. Think of it as levels of innocent: if it's only moderately innocent, it can be sworded. A lot.

Also, it's not LSTea. It's not that potent.
---

Hajime, hungry after his patrol, went outside to get some udon. Nothing too fancy, even when he could afford it- there wasn't any reason in it, aside from eating something different every so often. While munching away, Hajime watched those around him and tried to profile them and their actions: The results?
Bald, short old man: (4) "Will probably order some kind of meat, to go, and chat for a while before leaving." This turned out to be true.
Young, pretty woman: (2) "Will order something small and sit alone, possibly waiting for someone else." This turned out to be false, as she didn't order, and met up with some friend she seemed to know well.
Other, unfamiliar Samurai (6) "Will probably order way too much and be loud, boastful."
This was mostly true, as the large man sat and immediately ordered in a boisterous voice. However, it turned out that, while ordering enough food for three people, he hadn't eaten in three days because he got stuck in enemy territory.

Afterwards, Hajime tended to his miniature garden. Indoors and about one armspan by two, it was amazing the kind of plants he grew here. Most of them, of course, were the same: golden-leafed Kaidan, used to make a potent healing salve. Next to it, however, was the tall and purple-ish Li Shao Ku, a foreign and incredibly toxic flower. Smiling, Hajime gave the deadly plant water, careful not to come into direct contact with the petals.

---

More... eventually. Walking Dead and all!   ;D
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 2 [3]