Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Quakefocus - Dragons Already?  (Read 1673 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quakefocus - Dragons Already?
« on: August 21, 2013, 07:27:58 pm »

I didn't get yelled at last time I posted an off-site fort here, so I'm doing it again.

Quakefocus is a succession fortress I started over on MythWeavers, a site usually dedicated to playing tabletop RPGs over the internet. In the first two years the fort became a Barony, captured a dragon in a green glass cage, and imprisoned a vampire The Cask of Somethingorother-style.

However, we have a slight shortage of players; we're halfway down the list already (I'm next!). Experienced DFers are, therefore, encouraged to apply.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Quakefocus - Dragons Already?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 08:28:23 pm »

That's a good read.  Which version of DF are you using?
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Quakefocus - Dragons Already?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 04:26:02 pm »

34.11 (with the Lazy Newb Pack).
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.