Advanced search  

Poll

Cant get rid of this

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 06, 2013, 08:55:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Exultationhexxed - Who needs migrants!☼  (Read 62809 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

So. Um.

I'm going to find the save now. If I succeed, I shall begin my quest to figure out how I can not fail horribly...
I'd be upset if you DIDN'T cause the deaths of many innocent women and children!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anything to report Insanity? Besides your insanity?
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Sign me up and dorf me now!
I needed a reason to play Masterwork...

Dorf me as...
Kyh - Female - Marksdwarf (Vampire if allowed) - Generally ecstatic if possible.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sign me up and dorf me now!
Added to the list.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Mostly my own ineptitude. Apparently reading 2000+ strips of Questionable Content (all at once, no less) takes several days.

Anyway, I have the power savefile. But my FPS... my poor, poor FPS. And I'm going to need people to PM-spam me to remind me to keep doing updates. Seriously. If think I'm being slow, throw PMs at me like shirukens.

*opens DF*

This place is a mess.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile

Mostly my own ineptitude. Apparently reading 2000+ strips of Questionable Content (all at once, no less) takes several days.
What are you talking about I just recently re read the series to where it's at and it only took me one night and part of a day. Granted I read really fast
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews

Ah, what the hell, sign me up for a turn. Haven't played Masterwork before, but it might be interesting ...
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, what the hell, sign me up for a turn. Haven't played Masterwork before, but it might be interesting ...
Roger that Commander Nigel!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews

Roger that Commander Nigel!

I find that reading this fort has inspired me to try and create my own place of epicness (if I can find the right map; the terrian generator really doesn't seem to like making cliffs ...)
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

What are you talking about I just recently re read the series to where it's at and it only took me one night and part of a day. Granted I read really fast
I take breaks. For things like sleep. And food. And why do I always get weird tileset issues with succession games?

--------------------------------------------------

What is the world? Some say it is a dream of the giant space butterfly. Others say it is cheese. And others... say it merely a sandbox, for them to test out their creative and insane plans and design. Others don't have such great designing skills, but I've never heard a two year-old girl called "architect"...

Except for that one girl. She was a dwarf. And she was ruler of a dwarven fortress for a short year. Historians call it The Noodle Incident, and don't like to talk about it much.

((OOC: Sorry for the non-update. I'll keep this tab open, and it will prompt me to do something else later tonight.))
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

but I've never heard a two year-old girl called "architect"...
Have you read the Keys To The Kingdom series by Garth Nix? At some point, when the Universe was two years old, the creator, her name 'Architect' or
would have been a two-year-old girl called 'Architect'.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Have you read the Keys To The Kingdom series by Garth Nix?
No, I haven't, as it happens. Though I probably should.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have you read the Keys To The Kingdom series by Garth Nix? At some point, when the Universe was two years old, the creator, her name 'Architect' or
I never finished the series! The last one I read had something to do with a battlefield and a bunch of soldiers or something. the key was a sword or something....
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I never finished the series! The last one I read had something to do with a battlefield and a bunch of soldiers or something. the key was a sword or something....
Book 4, 'Sir Thursday'

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right! I need to find a copy of Friday!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23