Advanced search  

Poll

Cant get rid of this

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 06, 2013, 08:55:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Exultationhexxed - Who needs migrants!☼  (Read 62825 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: Sucession Fortress: Exultationhexxed
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2013, 02:54:04 pm »

Sorry guys, real life held me up. I'll have to skip my turn.
alrighty then.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

gchristopher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2013, 04:23:12 pm »

I'm beginning to think we might also be bugged to not get migrants. We got one migrant wave in the first turn, and then absolutely nothing after that. GChristopher's doing perhaps?
I haven't seen migrants get bugged by messing with the terrain before, but maybe it's possible.

The civ appears to be alive and have a couple thousand dwarves.

I've read on these forums that migrants might be based on the ratio of imported to exported wealth? I'm not sure how that works, but there is a lot more imported than exported right now.

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
  • 0.0 0.o o.0 o.o -.- zzzZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2013, 09:28:10 pm »

Alrighty! Downloading today, I'll prolly start playing either tomorrow night or wed- It's finally thawed up here enough to rake the yard and I want to get it done before mosquito's start being an annoyance.
EDIT: Keas restricted to tropical forests where they belong.  Those evil, EVIL, foul little things.

Edit: The baby murderer became a friend of the fortress, which started a loyalty cascade, and now most of the squad is dead.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2013, 11:10:36 pm »

Don't forget to dorf DeepBlue as the blacksmith and do that other stuff I asked, making The Wraithlike Spears an all-ranged squad and equipping The Master with a sword that isn't terrible :P
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2013, 04:09:42 pm »

I'll have you know my sword is very long and formidable!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2013, 04:24:43 pm »

I picked the wrong time to check this thread, didn't I?

Anyway, it's not the size of the sword, but how you use it that matters.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2013, 05:14:50 pm »

I sharpen it every day!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2013, 09:09:41 pm »

On your enemies I presume  8)

Anyways, I'll try to get trough my turn. Since I'm holding steady at a grand total of 7fps I may take more than a week to finish... I haven't done much yet- I'll wait till the fort seems to make sense before I designate something worthy of my effort. There are still too many projects ongoing.
EDIT: Keas restricted to tropical forests where they belong.  Those evil, EVIL, foul little things.

Edit: The baby murderer became a friend of the fortress, which started a loyalty cascade, and now most of the squad is dead.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2013, 10:21:37 pm »

Take all the time you need! As long as you don't go dark and give some sort of indication every couple of days that you're still playing, then you may continue to live!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2013, 12:14:23 am »

A formal write-up will be finished once the season is done, but I think you will be pleased with your mithril spring loaded knife Master; now to ensure the ammunition is of sufficient quality. I'm still working on yours Spish. I never permit leaders to have mere base quality - It will have to be re-made. err, hopefully. I was saving, but I don't know if the save got crrupted- I'd hate to start over from day one. find out tomorrow I'ma going to bed.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2013, 01:14:09 am »

Can I adopt:

Urdim Syrupoutrages, Proficient Axedwarf/Thresher, faithful worshipper of Tithleth, "a born fighter" and father of 16 children o_o

Just read through all 11 pages of this. Trading elf curry for a golem... Someone needs a medal.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 02:36:18 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2013, 04:03:31 pm »

Noted: do you prefer Aigre or Excalibur?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2013, 05:01:30 pm »

Why didnt I know about this? And why is there a typo in the thread title? And why isnt it tagged with little ☼ symbols, since its Masterwork Mod? And why am I wasting time here, instead of modding? No one knows.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succession Fortress: Exultationhexxed☼
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2013, 05:09:08 pm »

There, fixed it!

EDIT: Holy smokes, Masterwork now has embassies! Necrisha, when you've finished your turn, if you could add the updated raws to the save file, that'd be great.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:14:58 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succession Fortress: Exultationhexxed☼
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2013, 05:38:55 pm »

There, fixed it!

EDIT: Holy smokes, Masterwork now has embassies! Necrisha, when you've finished your turn, if you could add the updated raws to the save file, that'd be great.

Do you not have to regen the world to do that, or can it be hacked in?
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23