Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Godsatin, invasion of the rogue shaper [COMMUNITY]  (Read 681 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Godsatin, invasion of the rogue shaper [COMMUNITY]
« on: April 07, 2013, 05:35:25 pm »

Godsatin "Godlysatin"
Invasion of the Rogue Shaper

The year is 200, the high council has fragmented itself leaving chaos in the Dignified Kingdom as exiled elves,
the green skins, and undead run rampant through the lands of man. I am desperately trying reunite the council but one
refuses, and I have no choice but to act fast. I have sent seven of my closest servants to scout out and prepare a siege
on this rogue council woman, this fellow Shaper.

And this is the story...

I am creating a fortress with the newest version of my mod "Regeneration: Forced Evolution" embarking as humans on a castle (embark anywhere) in the hopes of overcoming the lady (High Council Woman Construct Creamcopper, Shaper) and taking her castle for our own, and begin a new order that will protect the weak from filthy elves, green skins, and banish the undead. But one step at a time, a group of unskilled peasants now sit at the castle door and have been tasked with preparation of the invasion which means the making of weapons and armor, and training in the use of them. Welcome for some Knighting (picking a human to be named) and once I capture the castle I will open this up for secession. A current list of the populace is here:

NameGenderProfessionClaimed
"Ryan" Law ZephyrflaxMaleNone so far, hopes to be a knightYes
"Alric" Modest WheelcontrolMaleNone so far, hopes to be a knightYes
"Riley" Bear DateshakeMaleNone so far, hopes to be a knightYes
Soldier KingdomhearthFemaleNone so far, hopes to be a knightNo
Night TuglatherFemaleIs the leader of the starting seven, hopes to be a knightNo
Daub TakersteelFemaleNone so far, hopes to be a knightNo
Amuse CouplecatchFemaleNone so far, hopes to be a knightNo

Turn List (once the castle is taken):
  • The Master

The air was warm with a refreshing breeze that just kept you from getting too hot, I stood on the hill overlooking the hill careful not to be seen by any sentries. I could hear my crew dismantling the wagon for extra wood, as we would need all the wood we could get when we start building some shelter behind this hill. Setting up a smithy would be nice if we had room to carry a anvil, have to wait for our contact to come with more supplies 7-9 months from now. Gives us plenty of time to prepare and come up with a plan of attack, right now all we have is seven axes and picks that are not even good quaitity metal, made only for work. I returned to my crew to help finish up with the unpacking.

A few weeks later we had a small structure setup and a small mine dug out even a small farm patch made up, rooms were setup inside and the supplies arranged accordingly throughout the small building that we will call home until more soldiers come, and supplies.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 10:34:55 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: Godsatin, invasion of the rogue shaper [COMMUNITY]
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:53:46 pm »

Hugo, who better to be first on the list than your ol' pal Master?
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.