Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Candy Island Adventures  (Read 2888 times)

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
Re: Candy Island Adventures
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 12:25:00 pm »

Haha. Duped raws, ftw.

I need to un-lazy and actually make one of these fuck-ups myself. It's too bad it wasn't an adamantine space elevator, though. Those were glorious.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Halfling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 12:32:35 am »

I can't seem to run the save so I can't verify it, but if all he changed in the raws was one metal, it shouldn't be that much of an effort to cut and paste it into the ascii version raws and then replace the save's raws with the result to produce an ascii version of the save, should it?

I did everything including running it on the vanilla DF and it works for me and it doesn't have the phoebus's tileset with it. I'm running the windows version so that might explain the problem?

The problem is more likely to be that I completely ignored the part about it being for .31. :P Nice that the fix worked though.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 05:41:12 pm »

You've horribly mutilated the game.

Why, thank you.

In light of that I will say if any of you want to comment on what you have done inside this save you are free to post it on this thread. I DO NOT in any circumstance post anything rude like you made an adamant penis in front of your fortress. I, for one, dont want to know that's what you did with any amount of Adamant. So if its something gruesome and vile that you killed all your dwarves in a self imposed spike trap fall with all wearing as much adamant items, go right ahead. Also I HAS CHALLENGE, keep your King ALIVE for the rest of his natural Dwarven life.

So in saying I'll show what I have been up to.

In start I had to get rid of all the excess fps wasters (i.e. the pets) only because they all belong to one dwarf and I dont remember who it was and I'll just have to see who is the most unhappy now... (looking at dwarf therapist) Cant tell right now so fuck it. It was probably one of the farmers. On a good note almost everyone is ecstatic. One of them said she looked at a fine trap lately..... WTF!?>!?!?!?!?!?!?>?!>!?!>!?!>!?!>? I never made any traps... unless they count draw bridges, then that would be a trap.  ???

Well other than that the location of the mass murder cleaning house will be the new training area for my will be soon axelords. 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 05:46:25 pm by SquatchHammer »
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.
Pages: 1 [2]