Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stockpile based automation: Auto Trade, Auto Melt & Auto Dump  (Read 29300 times)

Edrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks and a related idea
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2014, 06:30:32 am »

Thanks for this nice work I just discovered with lazy newb. It saves a lot of hassle.
But now, what about an auto-cut gems/auto smelt iron ore ? And, with a lot more work, I suppose a more generic auto-use a stockpile contents to a particular use, or auto-unsuspend the related jobs of the give-to workshops when possible?

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
Re: Stockpile based automation: Auto Trade, Auto Melt & Auto Dump
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2014, 07:07:31 am »

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been busy on some other projects. Will try to get on it soon. I was hoping to wait till the DF updates slowed down.

No worries. But, uh, 40.14 will probably be quite a while, since two big new features are coming...  ;D
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

breadman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks and a related idea
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 07:43:40 am »

But now, what about an auto-cut gems/auto smelt iron ore ? And, with a lot more work, I suppose a more generic auto-use a stockpile contents to a particular use, or auto-unsuspend the related jobs of the give-to workshops when possible?

Someone was working on the auto-cut gems ideas, but I'm not sure how far that work has progressed.  For more generic uses, you get into stockflow or workflow territory.
Quote from: Kevin Wayne, in r.g.r.n
Is a "diety" the being pictured by one of those extremely skinny aboriginal statues?

sayke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2014, 12:43:18 pm »

@PeridexisErrant - Wheee what are the new major features!? How did I miss this? =D
i play the incredibly awesome Masterwork DF mod - a wonderful blend of simplicity and new features that actually improves FPS!

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2014, 04:43:34 pm »

Overhaul of emotions - now much more complicated, happiness no longer one dimensional etc - and fruit collection including (limited) multi item hauling and ladders. Read the devlog!
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.
Pages: 1 2 [3]