Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2013  (Read 25450 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2013
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:09:09 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2013

Mission Status

The gift of vision is obvious.  From the wisest of you, long-playing, to legions of fortresseers yet unborn, generosity blesses both the venture and the giver themselves.  You all know what’s coming.  This is going to be the best release since up was up and down was down.  And the rest of you, don’t get it twisted.  Ask those in the know and you will see the truth.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks everybody!  A single contribution early in the month and a bump after the reddit AMA made this month a joyous one for everybody.  I didn't manage to get through combat and back to insurrections last month, as usual, and I can only hope to manage it this time.  The list is shorter anyway.  I'm starting with enemy access to your new commands (like active defense), and then on to pulping and non-lethal combat fixes.

March:     $5518.03
February:  $3244.12
January:   $3254.43
December:  $3916.84
November:  $4054.83

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:15:59 am by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!