Poll

Should I run this?

Yes.
- 4 (100%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Give it to someone more experienced.
- 0 (0%)
Go crawl in a hole and never return to this board.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are a Honey Badger: On Hiatus Due to Time Constraints - Back Soon! I hope...  (Read 22884 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Honey Badger
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2013, 10:29:17 pm »

I see three for bunny time and three for added grenade shenanigans. If no one objects in the next half hour we'll be going with those two.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2013, 10:39:38 pm »

Grenade only if opportunity? More bunny than grenade.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2013, 07:44:51 am »

Okay, this is going to be annoying, so I may just stick to one on one fights in the future. Also, I will be giving YOU guys a choice as to what level of difficulty you face in the final boss. Vote on a number between 1 and 8. The difficulties don't go up in line with the numbers, they are randomly scattered.

------------------------------------------------------------

It's jellybean time!
You leap through the vent with a (5) bloodcurdling shriek, diving towards the nearest man.
(2)
Your shocked target raises his gun, instinct driving his finger to tighten on the trigger, spewing leaden death towards you.
(4)
You evade almost every shot, but get winged by one on your (1) crotch, causing a horrific surge of pain. (-1 to ALL rolls until stated otherwise)
(5-1=4)
Despite the agony, you continue on your intended course, landing at his crotch and repaying the damage he did to yours. With interest.
(2)
The man screams and starts spinning around, stopping his friends from getting a clear shot at the black and white blur attached to his groin. After a short while he manages to get you off, sending you flying back through the air, straight into (6-1=5, oooh, lucky) a man's chest. You spin in middair and dash up his shirt, taking chunks out of him as you scale his body. (2) vs (6-1=5) When you reach his face, the man is not only missing pieces of his flesh, but also sports a dozen or so bullet wounds from his 'friends' trying to shoot you off of him. You rip out his throat in short order and attempt to leap to the next man.
(2)
Well shit. Now they're all on the other side of the room. Pointing guns at you. And OH MY GOD does that guy have a grenade?!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2013, 10:04:15 am »

QUICK, DIG UNDERGROUND. You're a badger. Badgers DIG HOLES. That is what you do. So GO DIG A HOLE AND BURST OUT UNDERNEATH THEIR GROINS FOR GNASHING TIME.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2013, 10:51:08 am »

QUICK, DIG UNDERGROUND. You're a badger. Badgers DIG HOLES. That is what you do. So GO DIG A HOLE AND BURST OUT UNDERNEATH THEIR GROINS FOR GNASHING TIME.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2013, 02:20:48 pm »

Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2013, 03:12:45 pm »

THIS.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2013, 03:46:26 pm »

While you're at it, use the recovered biomass from your previous assault combined with your regenerative badger abilities to heal that wound.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2013, 08:10:41 pm »

While you're at it, use the recovered biomass from your previous assault combined with your regenerative badger abilities to heal that wound.
If we have sufficient reserves, clone ourselves via mitosis to create a second badger.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2013, 08:13:04 pm »

Lovely, we're going to be literally made out of recycled jellybean.
Badges of honor

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2013, 08:13:24 pm »

If we have sufficient reserves, clone ourselves via mitosis to create a second badger.
Name him Corn Syrup Groundhog.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 08:54:42 pm »

I LIKE THESE IDEAS.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2013, 08:59:00 pm »

THIS. SO MUCH.

XDDD if this works I will laugh my ass off.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2013, 09:27:46 pm »

I nominate we give Corn Syrup Groundhog drills for claws. Because awesome.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2013, 09:37:54 pm »

I nominate we give Corn Syrup Groundhog drills for claws. Because awesome.
Where would we get the drills? We'll just have to substitute guns for drills.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19