Poll

Should I run this?

Yes.
- 4 (100%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Give it to someone more experienced.
- 0 (0%)
Go crawl in a hole and never return to this board.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: You Are a Honey Badger: On Hiatus Due to Time Constraints - Back Soon! I hope...  (Read 22865 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

This is going to become badger fortress.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Yeah, with Urist McJellybeans.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Urist McJellybeans is just a legend...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Like Fisher?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Woot woot! The update is here!

((If Peanut Weasel hostile = CONSUME))
((If not = leave him))
((Meanwhile = HONEYMIND))
((New rule: whenever a 1 or a 6 is rolled, I will be rolling for 'awesomeness'. So if you punch someone in the face and get a 6, but a 1 for awesome they'll get knocked out. But if you get a 4 for awesome their head explodes. A 5 would kill all their close relatives and a 6 would punch them so hard you retroactively eliminate them from the timeline. If you roll a 1 for doing something… let's just say you better hope for a low roll for awesomeness.))
((P.S. I'd like to know where you guys want me to take this; SPACE and aliens? Or maybe eldritch abominations and Body Horror? Also, would you prefer infrequent BIG updates or regular small ones?))

(Father/Son Relationship Roll = 5)
Your poor little boy squelches up to you and nuzzles your paw. Oh how he has suffered! Well, what's done is done. Now is the time for BIOMASS.
(Attacking a horde of apes without provocation = 3+1=4)
You, Peanut and the minimes charge the crowd of gorillas and chimps, taking them relatively by surprise. The poor primates do not mount a meaningful resistance to the onslaught; only managing to fatally injure one minime before succumbing to your hungry attack.
(Consumption = 5 ((Lucky.)))
You manage to extract almost all the biomass from the ape corpses, leaving only bones, teeth and other undigestables behind. You shamble over to the remaining minimes and add them to the pool of biomass. Then you curl up and begin to focus as CHAOSPeanut stands guard.
(HONEYMIND = 1 ((Uh oh.)) Awesomeness = 5 ((Son of a bitch.)))
YOu begin to shape the biomass you gained into a colossal hive mind beast. It… doesn't go so well. You convulse and twist as the forces you unleashed warp and alter your flesh. The horrific process takes three, gruelling, arduous hours. By the end your body is more deformed and unnatural than Peanut's, but luckily you only resemble a honey badger, not a monkey-badger.
Spoiler: DETAILED DESCRIPTION (click to show/hide)
As you recover and grow accustomed to the new layout of your eyes and body you see Peanut frolicking around you. Huh. Seems quite happy at the prospect of dear old dad becoming a freakish abomination.
((This is getting a little slow so why don't I speed things up a little…))
(Encounter Roll (high is bad) = 6 ((Hee hee.)) Awesomeness = 4 ((Excellent.)))
As you and Peanut observe your new form, rasping sounds come from outside the doorway.
(Enemy Behaviour (high is bad) = 5)
The mystery of what is causing said rasping noise is quickly solved as a flood of metal and chaos pours into the room. One look at the forms the metal takes and you can only think 'Kill the abominations'. Kinda ironic, huh? In any case, you now need to deal with the horde of cyber-honey-badgers. And since they are metallic and honey badgers (which don't give a fuck naturally), no jellybeans or biomass for you!

((Okay, some details about the new Status thing: biomass is your total mass in organic materials. Mood is nothing more than how I'm going to write and characterise the characters.))
STATUS
Party
Maple Weasel: Horrific HoneyMind Abomination
Health: good
Hunger: a little hungry
Mood: WHAT THE FUCK
Biomass: a metric fuckton

Peanut Weasel: Chaos Spawn Badger-Monkey
Health: good
Hunger: full
Mood: Yay! Daddy's just like me!
Biomass: quite a lot

Enemies
20 Cyberbadgers
Health: ?
Hunger: n/a
Mood: ?
Biomass: none

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((P.S. I'd like to know where you guys want me to take this; SPACE and aliens? Or maybe eldritch abominations and Body Horror?
I do not know this Or word that you use, and when do we meet these Eldritch Abominations, Space Aliens, Eldricht Space, Body-horror Aliens, and Alien-eldricht Space-horror Abomination-bodies?
Also, would you prefer infrequent BIG updates or regular small ones?))
Lots of little for combat and big ones for other stuff.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Since we're using Warhammer psyker powers (Warp, Chaos, etc. YOU MENTIONED IT FIRST), attempt to boost ourselves to a psyker stronger than the human's puny Emperor.
Obliterate these pathetic imitations.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

I never used warp in that context. I meant it in the way metal warps. Oh well. I guess the worst that can happen is us meeting the Tyranids. Carry on.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

We can still consume.

BECOME CYBORG ABOMINATION.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I never used warp in that context. I meant it in the way metal warps. Oh well. I guess the worst that can happen is us meeting the Tyranids. Carry on.
*more powerful than Empy*
'Hey, what are those bug things? Look tasty. *gulp*'
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You ever wonder what the Tyranids were running away from?

Separate the hive-mind from your personal-person into a giant-chibi-honey-badger-Roman-centurion.
Read the First Post!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Destroy them and look for their creator. Force him to augment us with cybernetic implants.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

Adapt so that we can make biomass using electricity, water and air.

VAMPIRE THE EFF OUT OF THESE THINGS.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Utilize psychic badger powers to put mind over machine.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19