Poll

Should I run this?

Yes.
- 4 (100%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Give it to someone more experienced.
- 0 (0%)
Go crawl in a hole and never return to this board.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: You Are a Honey Badger: On Hiatus Due to Time Constraints - Back Soon! I hope...  (Read 22882 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

As for the lightsaber question, I would guess at least 6, and possibly as many as 12.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

OP mutch?

I wonder if we can still get lowenough for jellybeans...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

We can ALWAYS get low enough for jellybeans.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Just letting you know, if you grow bigger, your enemies grow bigger too... (Say you experienced exponential growth, your enemies would increase in size logarithmically.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

inb4 Godzilla fight
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

If you meant godzilla fight as using godzillas as improvised clubs... Yeah thats probably possible if you keep going the way you are.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Just letting you know, if you grow bigger, your enemies grow bigger too... (Say you experienced exponential growth, your enemies would increase in size logarithmically.
Does that mean if we get really small our enemies will be of a size approaching negative infinity?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

They always have to one-up us, don't they? And the bastards wonder why we do what we do.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you meant godzilla fight as using godzillas as improvised clubs... Yeah thats probably possible if you keep going the way you are.
U.S.A. Godzilla or Japanese Godzilla?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

U.S.A. Godzilla or Japanese Godzilla?
Hippie Godzilla?

"Man, this war is just, bad karma man. Just stop it, man, we need world peace. *eats civilians*"

"Man, don't hurt the environment man, we got to hug trees, not kill them. *plows through forest*"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would be incensed about that, but really, Godzilla is a anti-nuclear-proliferation device that is radioactive and shoots radiation beams... And really, civilians are a much more environmentally-friendly energy source than fossil fuels...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In millions of years, we will BE fossil fuels.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or you could accelerate the process by going through Godzilla's digestive tract. Didn't you ever wonder why Japan keeps bringing Godzilla back?
Read the First Post!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Votes:

consume and become cyborg abomination - |
Separate the hive-mind from your personal-person into a giant-chibi-honey-badger-Roman-centurion - |
adapt to make biomass using electricity, water and air then vampire cyberbadgers - ||
utilise psychic badger powers to put mind over machine - |
use CHAOSPeanut powers to obliterate the laws of nature - |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
((Okay, back on with the show!))

Who do these posers think they're kidding? They're going down!

INITIATIVE ROLLS
MAPLE WEASEL: 2
PEANUT WEASEL: 5
CYBERBADGERS: 4

While you fumble around trying to figure out how your body is operated (where's the manual when you need it?) your son jumps into action to defend his da, using his newfound and totally not made up on the spot chaotic powers to wreak havoc among the cybernetic enemy.
(Chaos Powers: 5)
(CHB Dodge: 6, Awesome: 4)
While Peanut Weasel is unleashing a storm of pure chaos against the enemy, said enemy is already reacting. The robots appear to blink and vanish - appearing a second later right behind Peanut Weasel!
(CHB Attack: 5, Peanut Weasel Dodge: 1, Awesome Roll: 1)
The horde of mechanical badgers jump straight into the assualt, ripping and tearing at poor Peanut Weasel's unprotected flesh. (End:5) Somehow, Peanut Weasel weathers the assualt and stays on his feet! PW remains resolute and stands tall as the damnable robots swarm over him, savaging his malformed body. But Peanut Weasel's suffering gives you the time you need to ready yourself and begin your own plans!
(Elecrotroph Adaption: 5)
It works out almost perfectly! Your body immediately begins to swell and grow as your modified cells feed off of the stray static in the air. Now to put the fear of the Honeymind in this fuckers.
(ElectroVampirism: 6, Awesome: 4)
You reach out mentally, feeling the electrical energy in the robots. With a sharp yank, you pull out their very essence, siphoning it off to feed you insatiable hunger.
(CHB resistance: 2)
These pale imitations of the true glory of badgerdom barely put up a fight, yielding their electricity to you. One by one they crumple and fall off of Peanut Weasel, who (End:3) does not look that good. Those wounds are definitely starting to take their toll.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
STATUS
Party
Maple Weasel: Horrific Electrotrophic HoneyMind Abomination
Health: good
Hunger: starving
Mood: MWAH HA HA HA HA - What's wrong with you, Peanut?
Biomass: more biomass than yo mama

Peanut Weasel: Chaos Spawn Badger-Monkey
Health: poor
Hunger: full
Mood: Ow.
Biomass: quite a lot
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19