Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: Delinquent Players Help  (Read 63753 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Delinquent Players Help
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2013, 08:59:27 am »

Secondly, a new little game called 2D Tribe, where the players play a little band of tudies as they try to survive in an unkind ocean. Xom is an orangish tudy that just saw a massive predator enter the area.
Run and hide
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2013, 01:28:15 pm »

Secondly, a new little game called 2D Tribe, where the players play a little band of tudies as they try to survive in an unkind ocean. Xom is an orangish tudy that just saw a massive predator enter the area.
Run and hide
Wait, I didn't post?!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2013, 02:36:30 pm »

Run and hide
Wait, I didn't post?!
I did not see your turn this...turn.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2013, 08:35:16 pm »

Well, in the first one, Jump off the mountain.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2013, 09:10:16 pm »

I've got two to figure out.

Firstly, we have good ol' TIoM again, where Squintage the Tinkerer (who has a big polehammer that fires off beams of magical energy) is on the top of the mountain.
Shove someone randomly off the mountain.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2013, 10:13:59 pm »

OKAY, Seeing as I want to get the next turn done now that I'm back from the long hiatus, I need turns for THREE players in Mall Fight RTD-Ified. Everyone is currently in the middle of a battle with some Pokémon Trainers, who have been whittled down to May, and currently the battlefield is a food court with the main enemies being the other players, a Groudon, and a Kyogre. 

First of all, we have Tara McScara, a mall rat, currently in love with another character, Fernando, who is currently equipped with several TF2 Items, including a Medi-Gun, a Spycicle, and a Righteous Bison. She also has Adamantine false nails, a Jewel-studded gold pipe, and a handbag. She is standing right next to...

Dominic Wyatt, a medical scientist who came to the mall to buy shoes, currently equipped with nothing but a Scientific Calculator.

Finally, we have GenMan, a Victorian Era-esque gentleman, who is currently equipped with a cane, glasses, and a lightsaber. Oh, and he also has an ally, Regigigas.

Turns for all three would be much appreciated!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2013, 10:16:01 pm »

Tara: Locate Fernando and embrace him.

Dominic: Calculate his chances of survival.

Gen: Give Regigigas the lightsaber and have him attack a random person.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2013, 01:09:18 am »

OKAY, I need two people for another RTD ROLL TO STRIFE, which is a Homestuck RTD.

We need an action for Castor Davrameshi(Pinkstar14) and James Cenaron(Doomblade187).

Instead of explaining their situations and personalities, I instead advise you to check out the RTD so far, it's not much, but I want to keep it alive.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2013, 01:13:16 am »

Acquire shiv. Homestuck is best tackled with a sharp object for utility purposes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2013, 11:04:31 am »

Acquire shiv. Homestuck is best tackled with a sharp object for utility purposes.

Not helping. Especially since everyone has a Strife Specibus selected already meaning that they can only use certain types of items as weapons. For James it's Bats and for Castor it's Musical instruments. Both already have at least one.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2013, 11:22:05 am »

Not helping. Especially since everyone has a Strife Specibus selected already meaning that they can only use certain types of items as weapons. For James it's Bats and for Castor it's Musical instruments. Both already have at least one.
This in no way stops the addition of sharp objects to those weapons :P.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2013, 11:37:08 am »

In all seriousness, though, I need two actions, preferably from some who reads homestuck.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2013, 11:44:03 am »

Kill random person, claim it was plot or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2013, 11:47:05 am »

First Guy: Go to www.mspaintadventures.com
Second Guy: Play Sburban Jungle on woodwind

From my skim through the game I am detecting a lack of distraction from these two characters.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2013, 05:01:29 pm »

Needs the player detail filling in
Spoiler:  here (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20