Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Delinquent Players Help  (Read 63766 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Delinquent Players Help
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »

...Did you try PM'ing the players involved?

No one's been inactive yet but if they do go inactive i'll do this after an unresponsive PM.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 08:29:46 pm »

...>_>

PM'ing your players instead of doing anything else is the best option available. Initiating something they have no notice of (as a PM can also proceed to the email of the user if the correct thread options are stated) and its in general, a more polite thing to do along with a public memo of what you'd be doing if the player runs inactive.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 08:31:47 pm »

...>_>

PM'ing your players instead of doing anything else is the best option available. Initiating something they have no notice of (as a PM can also proceed to the email of the user if the correct thread options are stated) and its in general, a more polite thing to do along with a public memo of what you'd be doing if the player runs inactive.

I know, as I said above, Tis will be my last resort.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 08:52:42 am »

I have a player in Utopia who hasn't been on bay12 since 2 days ago, and another player's action depends on him. He has until tonight to post but I'll put this here just in case.

My RTD is a group of people who are in a zombie infested city trying to create a new world. The inactive player is an alligator wrestler who used to live in the swamp and just killed two cultists. He can go exploring or help attack more cultists in the cafeteria.

A map of the building:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 08:54:15 am »

Go to the weapons stockpile and get some weapons?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 08:54:51 am »

Walk into the cafeteria. "Hello, have you seen my DEATH? I'm sure I left it somewhere around here." Then epic brawl.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 09:00:38 am »

He has a hunting rifle already and he's a good wrestler.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 09:10:57 am »

He has a hunting rifle already and he's a good wrestler.
Oh. Good to know.

...Go to the weapons stockpile and get some explosives?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 09:12:08 am »

What is the action of the player that depends on him?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 09:25:58 am »

You should make a GM version of this too. Players asking for updates when their GM goes missing.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 09:31:40 am »

You should make a GM version of this too. Players asking for updates when their GM goes missing.
That's a bit tougher, especially with games that have a lot of stuff behind the scenes, but I'll definitely consider it.
Sig

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 09:41:22 am »

I wasn't serious, but it could be funny for simpler games.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »

I think I'll be subject to many requests from this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 04:29:48 pm »

I have a player in Utopia who hasn't been on bay12 since 2 days ago, and another player's action depends on him.

What is the action of the player that depends on him?

:o
... The player posted, but mine is the one whose action is dependant on his.  Quite, quite interesting to hear it could have been decided by commitee!   ???
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2013, 05:20:52 pm »

I think I'll be subject to many requests from this.
Particularly if they involve a certain Owl?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20