Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Delinquent Players Help  (Read 63760 times)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Delinquent Players Help
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 06:15:55 pm »

I have a player in Utopia who hasn't been on bay12 since 2 days ago, and another player's action depends on him.

What is the action of the player that depends on him?

:o
... The player posted, but mine is the one whose action is dependant on his.  Quite, quite interesting to hear it could have been decided by commitee!   ???

That would be me.  Whoops.  I posted though, so everything is fine.  Family tragedy, is my excuse. 

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 12:21:27 pm »

im not sure that Suggestion Games really have players, but it is time for an up date to You are an Urban Vigilante, and i have a tie.
so gasmask or paintball mask?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 12:23:09 pm »

gasmask.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 12:29:16 pm »

That was fast, now to write the next up date.
edit: up dated You are an Urban Vigilante now
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 02:40:00 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 07:33:22 pm »

I have a player whose character is a man dressed up as a bunny, believing himself to be the Easter bunny. He is currently in a room with 7 people who want to kill him... eventually. There is also a downed helicopter with still functioning chain guns which are busy trying to take down a giant. No one is attacking him. He can cause random effects to occur with his staff (they can easily backfire), and he has a crowbar. His side kick is an insanely over-powered "mini-bunny". Even he doesn't know what it can do. What should he do?
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 07:36:32 pm »

Kill the normal-sized guy charging Archmage Joe!*

*Totally not a biased suggestion.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »

I have a player whose character is a man dressed up as a bunny, believing himself to be the Easter bunny. He is currently in a room with 7 people who want to kill him... eventually. There is also a downed helicopter with still functioning chain guns which are busy trying to take down a giant. No one is attacking him. He can cause random effects to occur with his staff (they can easily backfire), and he has a crowbar. His side kick is an insanely over-powered "mini-bunny". Even he doesn't know what it can do. What should he do?
Toss the bunny at one of his enemies after telling it that that person is 'a bad manperson'.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 08:40:13 pm »

Kill himself by committing double suicide with the helicopter using his random staff! If that fails, hop around like a little bunny rabbit.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2013, 10:23:45 pm »

Given the information provided, hopping like a bunny is actually a pretty shrewd move. Just make sure that you don't hop near anything interesting until after your attackers distract themselves...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 10:30:42 pm »

A new one for Metamorphican Madness II.

Link, as always.

The character is a "lucky" individual known as Thrak, who currently looks something like a skeleton with no face. He also lacks all senses save hearing and touch, is mutating extra, and is stuck in a cage. What shall he do?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2013, 10:35:05 pm »

Mutate a lock-pick on their forehead.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2013, 10:37:51 pm »

Mutate foot into a sword
Roundhouse kick the cage apart
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 05:28:54 am »

Or if mutation is not an option, then pick the lock with a bony finger. If there is no lock to pick, then just spend the time meditating on their own nature...
Read the First Post!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 05:59:09 am »

PTW
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2013, 05:19:23 pm »

in Utopia, the character Moe has gone inactive and has been for the past two days. The crew just finished killing a bunch of cultists and are now wandering around a building. What should Moe do?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20