Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38

Author Topic: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Hiatus]  (Read 35908 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity Maingame [Session 1, waitlist open!]
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2013, 05:16:24 pm »

Aye to both.

New Petition: Add a smaller continent to the south of the main continent, covered in ice, rocks, and lichens.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2013, 01:45:35 am »

(5 agree, 0 disagree, 5 undecided, 60 hours and 15-ish mins left on both petitions)

(GWG, petition is noted and will be on the list the next time i post the big status report, i'm trying to only do that once a day because they're so huge and clog up space. i actually make the thing ahead of time though and just save it to a notepad document, and it's on there.)

(after we're done with these, i'll probably put all three of the upcoming avatar petitions up at the same time. again, similar themed items and if people have discussion about them they'll probably all be affected similarly.)

(objective, if there's any way i can improve the formatting of these to make it easier for you to track, let me know.)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2013, 01:56:49 am »

It's fine. Better than my previous formatting, in fact.
Also although I am still a bit busy, I figure I'd drop in here and say that the petition limit is removed for now. Go nuts, guys.

I'll think of a better way to rotate deityhood later.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2013, 01:38:43 pm »

Commentary:
votes added, petition added, removed kj's petition to make moon petitions free because it is redundant now that we have infinite petitions. Currently marking Gaiaweapons as working even if not together, if people still want to debate it then i'll change it back. next petition set for voting will be all three of the upcoming avatar petitions.

Current Petitions:
Owner: Skel
Summary: Add dirt, plants, and other nutrients to the planet. (first planet, I assume?)
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)
Agree (5): Skel, Lenglon, Scrapheap, Kansa, GreatWyrmGold
Disagree (0):
Undecided (disagree) (5): jaass, kj1225, Remuthra, Eotyrannus, javierpwn
Time Left: 49 Hours, 47 mins.

Owner: kj1125
Summary: Create a large Pangaea like mas of land on our first planet.
Agree (5): kj1125, Lenglon, Scrapheap, Kansa, GreatWyrmGold
Disagree (0):
Undecided (disagree) (5): jaass, Skel, Remuthra, Eotyrannus, javierpwn
Time Left: 49 Hours, 47 mins.

Current Motion:
(none)

Committees

Petitions on queue

• scapheap: create myself an Avatar. Humanoid shapeshifter. Stay at 6 foot tall and humanoid, but otherwise unlimited in shapeshifting.
  • Kansa: Create avatar, a mind-controlling sword of darkness that instakill all creatures.
    Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  • Lenglon: Create avatar, I want my avatar to be a highly limited shapechanger, with single-element elemental manipulation, limited information, and an integrated respawn mechanic that resets it upon death but saves me having to petition for a new avatar every time.
    Spoiler: Details (Long) (click to show/hide)
  • Lenglon: make a shared world connected to any personalized domains we may or may not have.
  • GreatWyrmGold: Allow slight alteration to personal moons without petitions
  • Remuthra: Create 6 sentient creatures called Monoliths.
  • jaass: Avatar
  • kj1225: Create vegetation, lake, and atmosphere on personal moon
  • jaass: Create race
  • Lenglon: Lenglon's Moon Customization + spawning of many species, including one sentient one.
    Spoiler: Details (long) (click to show/hide)
  • GreatWyrmGold: An avatar will be created for GreatWyrmGold.
  • GreatWyrmGold: Add a smaller continent to the south of the main continent, covered in ice, rocks, and lichens.

Motions on queue
(none)

Petitions Finalized Since Last Update:
1)
Owner: GreatWyrmGold
Summary: Create another planet
Agree (9): GreatWyrmGold, Lenglon, Scapheap, Kansa, Remuthra, kj1225, Eotyrannus, Skel, jaass
Disagree (1): javierpwn

2)
Owner: jaass
Summary: Create a Liveable planet with complete alien life compared to Earth.
Agree ( 8 ): jaass, Lenglon, kj1225, Remuthra, Kansa, GreatWyrmGold, Scapheap, Eotyrannus
Disagree (1):javierpwn
Undecided (disagree) (1): Skel (can still vote)

Discussion Notes
GWG is restless, and wants to get on with the main gameplay.
Skelly9 (Skel) can still vote on jaass's petition for an alien planet, because Lenglon moved on to a new petition before the time limit was up and Skel hadn't voted yet.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 01:41:29 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2013, 02:02:43 pm »

Compound Moon Petition:

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2013, 02:08:24 pm »

Petition noted, will be on the list next time i post it, do you feel like voting on the two petitions up for vote?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2013, 02:10:31 pm »

Sure. Agree, Disagree.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2013, 06:11:41 pm »

Compound Moon Petition:
[spoiler=Thoughts]
1. Okay.
2. Why?
3. Again, why?
4. Not possible without magic.
5. Okay...but why make it Interesting...why invisible?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2013, 06:28:59 pm »

Because doing weird things to my creations is just what I do. Might as well set everything up in one petition.

The steps create a silicate moon made entirely of obsidian pockmarked with craters and inhabited by invisible clones of the planet that periodically emit red flashes of light.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2013, 08:25:16 pm »

i couldn't possibly sympathize with wanting to combine many related actions/descriptions into a single post, nope, never, nah, there's just no way i'd EVER want to do something like that to my personal moon or anything. nope.
>.>
stop looking at me like that.

(6/0/4 and 5/1/4, 43 hours left)

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2013, 09:39:52 pm »

Agree with Skel's and kj1125's petitions.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2013, 01:53:53 am »

Aaaand I'm free again. I'll be updating soon.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15:41 am »

Aaaand I'm free again. I'll be updating soon.
yay!

(7/0/3, 6/1/3, 37 hours left)

EDIT:
objective, do you mind poking skelly9? he's been active on the forums, but hasn't posted in here in a week.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 04:14:19 am by Lenglon »

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2013, 10:06:38 am »

ALL OF THE ABOVE. THEY ARE AGREED.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 19, 2013, 03:42:49 pm »

Commentary:
Objective says there will be an update soon, Skelly9 is Mia, I'll poke him myself since objective hasn't replied to my request and there's just under 24 hours left on these petitions. after these are done one way or another i'm planning on putting the next three avatar petitions up for votes.

Current Petitions:
Owner: Skel
Summary: Add dirt, plants, and other nutrients to the planet. (first planet, I assume?)
Agree (8 ): Skel, Lenglon, Scrapheap, Kansa, GreatWyrmGold, Remuthra, jaass, Eotyrannus
Disagree (0):
Undecided (disagree) (2): kj1225, javierpwn
Time Left: 23 hours, 43 mins

Owner: kj1125
Summary: Create a large Pangaea like mas of land on our first planet.
Agree (7): kj1125, Lenglon, Scrapheap, Kansa, GreatWyrmGold, jaass, Eotyrannus
Disagree (1): Remuthra
Undecided (disagree) (2): Skel, javierpwn
Time Left: 23 hours, 43 mins

Current Motion:
(none)

Committees

Petitions on queue

• scapheap: create myself an Avatar. Humanoid shapeshifter. Stay at 6 foot tall and humanoid, but otherwise unlimited in shapeshifting.
  • Kansa: Create avatar, a mind-controlling sword of darkness that instakill all creatures.
  • Lenglon: Create avatar, I want my avatar to be a highly limited shapechanger, with single-element elemental manipulation, limited information, and an integrated respawn mechanic that resets it upon death but saves me having to petition for a new avatar every time.
    Spoiler: Details (Long) (click to show/hide)
  • Lenglon: make a shared world connected to any personalized domains we may or may not have.
  • GreatWyrmGold: Allow slight alteration to personal moons without petitions
  • Remuthra: Create 6 sentient creatures called Monoliths.
  • jaass: Avatar
  • kj1225: Create vegetation, lake, and atmosphere on personal moon
  • jaass: Create race
  • Lenglon: Lenglon's Moon Customization + spawning of many species, including one sentient one.
    Spoiler: Details (long) (click to show/hide)
  • GreatWyrmGold: An avatar will be created for GreatWyrmGold.
  • GreatWyrmGold: Add a smaller continent to the south of the main continent, covered in ice, rocks, and lichens.
  • Remuthra: Compound Moon Petition

Motions on queue
(none)

Petitions Finalized Since Last Update:
1)
Owner: GreatWyrmGold
Summary: Create another planet
Agree (9): GreatWyrmGold, Lenglon, Scapheap, Kansa, Remuthra, kj1225, Eotyrannus, Skel, jaass
Disagree (1): javierpwn

2)
Owner: jaass
Summary: Create a Liveable planet with complete alien life compared to Earth.
Agree ( 8 ): jaass, Lenglon, kj1225, Remuthra, Kansa, GreatWyrmGold, Scapheap, Eotyrannus
Disagree (1):javierpwn
Undecided (disagree) (1): Skel (can still vote)

Discussion Notes
GWG is restless, and wants to get on with the main gameplay.
Skelly9 (Skel) can still vote on jaass's petition for an alien planet, because Lenglon moved on to a new petition before the time limit was up and Skel hadn't voted yet.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 03:49:51 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38