Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38

Author Topic: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Hiatus]  (Read 35680 times)

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Session 1, waitlist open!]
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2013, 10:04:03 am »

Agree with all

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2013, 10:04:51 am »

Ok then

New Petition

Create my avatar. A black sword which seems to suck in light from around it, it can speak telepathically  to those that approach it but does not have any way of moving itself. Any creature that takes the sword will be under the sword's control until it is separated from them, the creature will not willingly give up the sword and would rather take their own life than let it be taken from them.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2013, 10:36:45 am »

Agree to the above
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 23, 2013, 12:38:57 pm »

Since everyone is doing it, I'll make a avatar.
>.>
well, now my plan will look like it's stolen.
for clarity:
Quote from: my avatar petition
is able to manipulate one of the classical elements (water, fire, earth, air) or a common derivative of them (ice, lightning, wood, etc) within 500ft of the avatar's current position.

Quote from: my moon customization
at these deepest depths the most noteworthy creature would have to be the area's multi-tailed red foxes, for their rarity in any of the biomes, even this one, their unusually long lifespan (800-1200 years unless sickness or a larger predator cuts their life short), and the exotic nature of their tails, which seem to split into one additional full-size every fifty years, and are unusually durable for no discernible reason.

I'd been planning on a nearly identical result for quite a while now. although Objective spawning my avatar too early, and in a totally non-sentient pair of forms, has screwed things up badly.

Quote from: my avatar petition
mentally it is moderately above-average for the species of the most intelligent of the forms.

by spawning it too early, i have a non-sentient avatar. to make clear how much I object to that mistake:
petition: kill my avatar once, to trigger the respawn system so i can have some control over my own avatar
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:30:37 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 23, 2013, 04:30:19 pm »

Ok then
New Petition
Create my avatar. A black sword which seems to suck in light from around it, it can speak telepathically  to those that approach it but does not have any way of moving itself. Any creature that takes the sword will be under the sword's control until it is separated from them, the creature will not willingly give up the sword and would rather take their own life than let it be taken from them.
Once this comes up, I'm ayeing for it.

Wait, we can't control our avatars?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:45 pm »

Lenglon, I forgot, but I can, y'know, put it back in stasis. That's what happened to all avatar when they're not in use. They're just, nowhere. Then I can put it on your moon.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 23, 2013, 09:30:13 pm »

Lenglon, I forgot, but I can, y'know, put it back in stasis. That's what happened to all avatar when they're not in use. They're just, nowhere. Then I can put it on your moon.
i'd like that please.

Wait, we can't control our avatars?
i was going to be running a non-sentient critter. i can do that, but it wasn't my intention, and i saw no reason to bother.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2013, 08:34:53 pm »

i dont like double-posting, but time's up. (and its been two days)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2013, 12:05:29 am »

Sorry, was away from internet. I'll update this ASAP.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2013, 12:24:48 am »

it looks like my moon petition passed...

i would like to spawn my avatar
Location: Personal moon, deep section (hot springs/magma pools), in dead-end side cavern, with a spring on one side.
Name: Irine
Forms: multi-tail fox, human.
Affinity: Fire
Appearance: Adolescent female human/Adolescent female human with 3 fox tails (proportionately adjusted to fit the human body, making them quite large), fox ears (again adjusted), carnivorous teeth/Adolescent Multi-tail fox, currently at 3 tails (approx biological age: 130), has black hair of a moderate length, brown eyes. largest form is hybrid because of the tails, smallest is fox.

also: reminding GM of the PM from a short while back
i still want to do what was in that PM.

note: currently my personal moon portal is active and located in the upper reaches. beware of spiders.
personal moon is open to all, but any with world-destroying levels of power are limited (to where they can level city blocks instead of level entire cities - still quite strong, just wont kill EVERYTHING)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:26:53 am by Lenglon »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2013, 03:26:56 pm »

That's quite permissive of you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2013, 04:22:53 pm »

That's quite permissive of you.
I see no point to making stuff and then locking it away where nobody can access it. the way i set the place up it's reasonably durable in its own rights, so what that when people come through they're going to depopulate a cavern or twelve (or more)? the entire POINT of having the place is for people to interact with it, and it's self-destructive to make it and then force everyone to keep out. The limit is in place because durable doesn't equal invulnerable, and i don't want people to literally destroy the moon itself. other than that I'm kinda curious what people will do to the place, and in my opinion anything goes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2013, 04:37:18 pm »

Not a criticism, a comment.

Although if I were to criticize, I could question the wisdom of allowing such access to potential enemies.
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2013, 05:12:28 pm »

Not a criticism, a comment.

Although if I were to criticize, I could question the wisdom of allowing such access to potential enemies.
It would be unwise if there was anything on the moon that needs protecting. I just don't think there is anything there i need to protect.

My avatar is there to be interacted with, just like everything else on there, so there's no point in locking it away. And my "heart" can't be put on my moon anyway, so no loss there.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2013, 06:35:42 am »

Commentary:

I previously thought about limiting avatars, but then I decided that it should be the Deities' job to prevent somebody from spamming avatars.
Hero rules are kind of up. Also, I'm back. Sorry for being such a shitty GM, guys. I promise I'll try to make things more exciting soon. Also I'm a bit confused with Remuthra's wording, but I guess he meant he's agreeing to the first 2 petitions and undecided to the rest.

I'm thinking of eliminating the Undecided category and just make everyone disagree on default, but we'll see.

Current Petitions:

Owner: javierpwn
Summary: Create avatar, a massive two-headed cobra snake; each scale shimmering like the rainbow. And a poison powerful enough to paralyze any creature into petrified stone.
Agree (1): javierpwn
Disagree (0):
Undecided (9): others

Owner: kj1225
Summary: Create avatar, a man that is able to control fire and change to a form of a nine tailed fox. He has a soul orb, if it is broken he goes comatose regenerating the orb until it is fixed.
Agree (1): kj1225
Disagree (0):

Summary: Create avatar, a man that is able to control fire and change to a form of a nine tailed fox. He has a soul orb, if it is broken he goes comatose regenerating the orb until it is fixed.
Agree (1): kj1225
Disagree (0):

Owner: Scapheap
Summary: Create race, a hairless pink humanoid race know as humans
Agree (1): Scapheap
Disagree (0):

Owner: Kansa
Summary: Create avatar, Create my avatar. A black sword which seems to suck in light from around it, it can speak telepathically  to those that approach it but does not have any way of moving itself. Any creature that takes the sword will be under the sword's control until it is separated from them, the creature will not willingly give up the sword and would rather take their own life than let it be taken from them.
Agree (2): Kansa, Scapheap
Disagree (0):
Undecided (8): others

Petition Finalized:

Owner: Lenglon
Summary: make a shared world connected to any personalized domains we may or may not have.
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)
Agree (7) : Lenglon, Remuthra, GreatWyrmGold, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa, jaass
Disagree (0) :
Undecided (Disagree) (3) : javierpwn, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 33
Disagree: 14

Approved

Owner : GreatWyrmGold
Summary : Allow slight alteration to personal moons without petitions

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Agree (6) : jaass, GreatWyrmGold, Remuthra, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa
Disagree ( 1 ): Lenglon
Undecided (Disagree) (3): javierpwn, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 23
Disagree: 8

Approved

Owner: Remuthra
Summary: Create 6 sentient creatures called Monoliths.
Agree (7): Kansa, Remuthra, Lenglon, GreatWyrmGold, Skel, Scapheap, jaass
Disagree (0):
Undecided (Disagree)(3): javierpwn, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 25
Disagree: 15

Approved

Owner: jaass
Summary: Avatar
Agree (5): jaass, GreatWyrmGold, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa
Disagree ( 1 ):  Lenglon
Undecided (Disagree)(4): javierpwn, kj1225, Remuthra, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 13
Disagree: 16

Denied

Summary: Create vegetation, lake, and atmosphere on personal moon
Agree (7): kj1225, Lenglon, GreatWyrmGold, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa, jaass
Disagree (0):
Undecided (Neutral)(3): javierpwn, Remuthra, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 24

Approved

Owner: jaass
Summary: Create race
Agree (4): jaass, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa
Disagree (2): Lenglon, GreatWyrmGold
Undecided (Disagree)(4): javierpwn, Remuthra, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 9
Disagree: 18

Denied

Owner: Lenglon
Summary: Lenglon's Moon Customization + spawning of many species, including one sentient one.
Spoiler: Details (long) (click to show/hide)
Agree (6) : Lenglon, GreatWyrmGold, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa, jaass
Disagree ( 0 ) :
Undecided (Disagree) (4) : javierpwn, Remuthra, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 22
Disagree: 15

Approved

Owner: GreatWyrmGold
Summary: An avatar will be created for GreatWyrmGold. A simple great wyrm gold dragon.
Agree (6) : GreatWyrmGold, Lenglon, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa, jaass
Disagree (0):
Undecided (Disagree) (4): javierpwn, Remuthra, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 22

Approved

Summary: Add a smaller continent to the south of the main continent, covered in ice, rocks, and lichens.
Agree (6) : jaass, GreatWyrmGold, Lenglon, Scapheap, Skel, Kansa
Disagree (0):

Roll

Agree: 16
Disagree: 9

Approved

Owner: Remuthra
Summary: Compound Moon Petition
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)
Agree (7): jaass, Remuthra, Lenglon, GreatWyrmGold, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa
Disagree (0):
Undecided (Disagree)(3): javierpwn, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 21
Disagree: 16

Approved

Summary: Make the ten varieties of true dragons described in the D&D 3.5 Monster Manual (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver) on one of the planets. Any one.
Agree (6) : jaass, GreatWyrmGold, Lenglon, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa
Disagree (0):

Roll

Agree: 34
Disagree: 10

Summary: Make some rocky organisms on the carbon- and silicon-rich planet.
Agree (6) : GreatWyrmGold, Lenglon, Skel, Scapheap, Kansa, jaass
Disagree (0):

Roll

Agree: 10
Disagree: 17

Denied

Owner: Skel
Summary: Create avatar, a small mouse quick to move and good at dodging.
Agree (6): Skel, Lenglon, GreatWyrmGold, Scapheap, Kansa, jaass
Disagree (0):
Undecided (Disagree)(4): javierpwn, Remuthra, kj1225, Eotyrannus

Roll

Agree: 18
Disagree: 23

Denied

Current Motion:(none)

Committees

Petitions on queue
    None

Motions on queue(none)

Events

Waaaaayyy too much shit going on right now. I'll be editing this in later when I can think more clearly after all the voting updates.

Discussion Notes

Also ouch you guys who got their petition denied despite having the upper vote. I guess this is the first time my dice rolling vote rules has affected anything.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 07:04:12 am by Objective »

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38