Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: This bodes of storytime  (Read 522 times)

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
This bodes of storytime
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:57:41 pm »

Rolled a new character.... Elf named Thele Drinktrances. And her home civ is in the mountains.

Taking suggestions on what sort of epic quest I should undertake. (Genesis version, if that makes a difference.)
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
Re: This bodes of storytime
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 06:20:29 am »

Please, more info. DOes she live in mountainhome, or is the forest retreat/hamlet just located in the mountains?

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:10:06 pm »

Sadly, no matter your race, in the current version you start in a random human hamlet no matter what. The forest retreat is in the mountains, but I'm going to pretend she lives in the mountainhome because neither forest retreats nor mountainhomes really exist as of yet.
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 12:12:53 pm »

Double post, because I've decided what my story shall be. Ever since AdvFort came out, I'm viciously curious... if using AdvFort to mine in adventure mode causes the Clown Car to arrive. Time to do some science.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread