Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12001 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2013, 04:42:12 pm »

Find some sort of melee weapon and sneak to the store
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2013, 05:03:36 pm »

Phone the head of the police riot squad with my last call, if he responds have him gather up any officers he can find and come to the office with as much equipment as possible.
Search the bodies of all the dead cultists for knifes and phones.
Once done take clair to a window on the second floor and teach her how to shoot by shooting zombies, while she practices use my police issue radio to send out a message on every possible frequency with my badge number then request any officers who can hear it to respond.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2013, 05:18:56 pm »

Robert continues his search up to the 4th floor.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2013, 05:35:31 pm »

Robert continues his search up to the 4th floor.

Go with Robert, and cover each other.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2013, 07:03:16 pm »

Grab the machine gun and the highest caliber pistol laying around, along with their ammo. Check any of the other weapons for things of interest, like silencers and scopes.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:38:08 pm by Chink »

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2013, 07:19:11 pm »

(( Uhm dude? You know that you've only got 2 hands right..... a machinegun alone is a 2 handed weapon. You may want to just take it and a secondary weapon then leave the rest until we have a better way to carry it all.

You can't use it all anyway. ))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2013, 04:06:25 am »

Jane nods reassuringly at the minister and continues to smile.  "Truth is, I don't know a lot about them, except they survived too, and none of them seem crazy either.  Most of them seem brave and none of them seem stupid, but I believe we are all still a bunch of strangers to each other.  I think you'll both fit right in."

She looks the dermatologist in the eyes and continues, "My name's Jane Andrews and I'm glad to meet you both."  She looks back to the minister.  "Right now I'm not sure what goals the group I'm kind of with have, other than staying alive and staying safe, and keeping each other alive and safe of course.  Your skills are welcome, all of them, but honestly what I like best about you both is you're alive, you're human, and you're sane.  Anything else about you beside that is simply wonderful."

She concludes, "Now, I'm not sure this building's safe, and I want you two to be safe too, of course, so what do you think is best?  Do you want to go with me to meet the others, or would you be willing to come with me as I make sure this floor is secure from the zombies outside, and any remaining cultists that might be inside?  There could be others like yourself who we might be able to reassure and help.  But you know what you need best, and anyone can need some rest in times like these, so if it's best to meet the others first and settle you there, I'll do that first."
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2013, 07:00:05 pm »

PTW
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2013, 07:40:02 pm »

Character Sheet:

Name: James King
Previous Job: Vigilante/Hacker
Bio: James has led an interesting life. His mother died when he was about 3, and he never knew his father. Instead, he was raised by Damien Smith, his godfather and a close friend of his mother. When he was 11, however, he was chosen to be part of a secret government project to create 'Supersoldiers'. James was a brilliant student, and he quickly surpassed his teachers, though you would never know that by looking at his grades. He was brilliant, yes, but he just couldn't apply himself. He would quickly get bored listening to the teacher drone on and on, and would begin tinkering with various peices of machinery and computers, disassembling them and putting them back together in new and better ways. He was involuntarily 'graduated' from the program at 16, after which he made a living by fighting crime and hacking into the bank accounts of those too rich for their own good. Utopia, for him, would be a world where there arevplen of rich asshols to hack, he can tinker on whatever he damn well pleases, and, most importantly, he has his Godfather back.
Utopia: Plenty of Rich people to hack, James can tinker with whatever he wants, and he has is Godfather again.
Religion: Meh.
Hobby: Tinkering, Bass Guitar, DJing((He had a LOT of spare time))
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2013, 09:45:40 pm »

Turn 10: (How should time work for the RTD? Right now I'd say its mid afternoon)

(3) Grabbing a nearby umbrella, Clair sneaks to the grocery store. (5-2) One of the zombies turns towards her, but other wise Clair makes it undetected to the grocery store.

Jason dials the head of the police of the riot squad. (5) “Hey Jason, its Luis Hernandez. What’s up?”
“It’s really good to hear from you Luis, can you gather up as many officers and equipment as possible and join me at an office building at 23 Market Plaza?”
“(6) I’ll see what I can do, Jason, but the team has been scattered by the outbreak and I'm holed up at the station. I’ll do my best, but I’m not getting killed looking for police officers. I need to get to my wife and kids at home and see if they are safe, but I’ll come tomorrow. Got it?”
“Yeah sure, thanks” Jason says as he hangs up. Then he searches the bodies of the cultists. (2,2) None of them have knives or phones that he can use. Having done that, Jason takes Clair up to a window to practice shooting zombies. (1-1) She drops the pistol you give her into the street. You hand her another one, and she (1-1) drops it into the street as well.
Sighing, you grab your police radio, (2) only to find that the battery is dead. You need to find some AA batteries to replace it.

Moe, Robert, and Haruki continue upward. Like the floors below it, the 4th floor turns out to be another regular office building. (2,5) In one cubicle, the group hears a phone ringing.

Dr. Chomsky grabs the machine gun and a powerful pistol before looking at the other weapons. He doesn’t see any silencers, because Jason grabbed them all, but he sees an M-16 with a scope on it.

Jane introduces herself and the group before asking the two men to help her check the perimeter. The minister and the dermatologist both smile and reply, “Sure we’ll follow you.”

Spoiler: Changed HP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)

-snip-
Can you specify what you mean by tinkering? Also I choose items and skills from hobbies. Right now I'd give you a guitar and +1 to McGyvering. That what you want?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2013, 09:53:49 pm »

... Wow that girl can't use a gun.

Return to the weapon pile and collect a sniper rifle or the closest to it then teach her how to use it in theory and show her how to handle the weapon myself, do not fire.
A scoped assault rifle is best.

Search for batteries in desks or look for anything that uses them.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2013, 10:21:09 pm »

Grab the M-16 with the scope, then head up to the top of the building. Look through the scope, and scan for anything of interest off in the distance.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2013, 10:25:56 pm »

"Hm? You guys hear that?" Robert says to the group he's with. "I think it's a phone.... I'll go look for it. You guys go ahead and check out the last floor real quick."

Go look for the ringing phone and answer it.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2013, 10:46:02 pm »

Jane thanks them and continues making a round of the building's first floor.  She's looking for 'anything of interest' should it happen to catch her eye, but she's really concerned about three things -

1) Do the two new people with her continue to seem comfortable with her and to behave in ways that match what they told her about themselves;

2) Are there unnoticed people in any of the rooms, including in any likely hiding places (she's also going to consider ventilation ducts and any other supply/maintenance openings which could fit even a very small human or a large portion of possibly still-animate zombie);

3) (and most importantly) Are there any means of entrance which are not properly secured. 

If she finds entrances, she's going to attempt to secure them on the spot, with possible help from the two with her should they be willing, before she moves on.  If she encounters people, she's ready to talk or scream and/or kill them based on what she runs into.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2013, 01:50:32 am »

Scout about the store
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14