Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12020 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2013, 10:16:38 pm »

'Oh come on.... this guy is an idiot!' Robert thinks in his head as he goes upstairs to tell Moe to stop shooting.

"Did you even hear what I said! There's dozens of them if not atleast hundred and you go shooting that thing!? Are you some stupid swamp man or do you have a death wish by zombies!? I don't wanna end up dead because some idiot wants to be a little trigger happy!" Robert yells at Moe (though not loud enough so the zombies can hear). He takes a few deep breathes to calm himself and then says, "Look, I'm sorry about what I said. But shooting right now is a very bad idea. We're lucky that they are eith slow to react, confused, or looking for something more interesting then some gunshots. But if you keep shooting then no doubt they will take an interest in it. Also who knows if you just attracted more of those things from far away? Just please don't shoot your gun anymore then necessary... such as.... when zombies are actively attacking you or against some lunatics with guns. Once again I'm sorry for what I said but you got think thing through, ok? Anyways I'm off to search the floor and see what's around. Do what you want except stuff that'll get us all killed alright?"

After going upstairs and complaining to Moe, look around this floor and see what is around. While I'm at it, look for anything that can be used as a weapon, even a tempory one. Actually look for a weapon before i go searching. Might be a zombie or two in the second floor.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 10:30:29 pm »

'Oh come on.... this guy is an idiot!' Robert thinks in his head as he goes upstairs to tell Moe to stop shooting.

"Did you even hear what I said! There's dozens of them if not atleast hundred and you go shooting that thing!? Are you some stupid swamp man or do you have a death wish by zombies!? I don't wanna end up dead because some idiot wants to be a little trigger happy!" Robert yells at Moe (though not loud enough so the zombies can hear). He takes a few deep breathes to calm himself and then says, "Look, I'm sorry about what I said. But shooting right now is a very bad idea. We're lucky that they are eith slow to react, confused, or looking for something more interesting then some gunshots. But if you keep shooting then no doubt they will take an interest in it. Also who knows if you just attracted more of those things from far away? Just please don't shoot your gun anymore then necessary... such as.... when zombies are actively attacking you or against some lunatics with guns. Once again I'm sorry for what I said but you got think thing through, ok? Anyways I'm off to search the floor and see what's around. Do what you want except stuff that'll get us all killed alright?"

After going upstairs and complaining to Moe, look around this floor and see what is around. While I'm at it, look for anything that can be used as a weapon, even a tempory one. Actually look for a weapon before i go searching. Might be a zombie or two in the second floor.
Did you read the full turn and the maps? THere are two guys blocking the exit.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2013, 10:33:28 pm »

"I guess I'm not a very good shot anymore."  

"Woah! Don't go shooting randomly! Gunshots carry a long distance and every single kind of zombie uses sound to help find their victims. We don't wanna go around shooting unless there a big need to. That is unless you want this place to eventually be swarming with dead people. If it turns out there is pretty much a whole horde out there then that swarm will be here now instead of eventually. Please rethink what you're getting ready to do." Robert, using his knowledge of zombies, explains why shooting guns unless needed is a very bad thing.

"Hey, young whippersnapper.  I'll say I know enough about alligators to know that zombies are the same.  How do you think I got here anyways?  I waded knee deep in that horde outside.  You know what, you guys are boring.  I'll go join the other group."

Go offer the evil people the Nazi book.  Maybe they're the remnants of some evil club, and they'll be friendly.  Of course you take your gun with you.  And of course it is loaded.  And of course you are willing to shoot them if necessary. 

"Truce! I come bearing gifts."

Stick the alligator head on the gun and stick it through the doorway to see if they fire upon it. 

Which evil people? The ones in the cafeteria or the ones menacing superblast and Imp?

Moe stealthily peers around the corner and sees the four guys.  He gets ready to fire.  Instead of sticking the head on the gun, roll it out to provoke a reaction. 

"AH!!! ITS A ZOMBIE! SHOOT IT!"

After the guy with the shotgun fires at it, shoot him in the confusion.  As long as he can't shoot, I'm happy.  And he didn't fire first, it was the cultist.   :D

With luck I'll be shot peering around the corner. 

"Okay, fine, I'll go shooting somewhere else.  "   >:(   ~~~ The statement that lead to this.  ~~~

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2013, 02:18:00 am »

Convince Clair(Jade) to help me steal from the gun stockpile.
Help the Doctor to take the guns (Also how does you character know I am thief?)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2013, 04:00:22 am »

Jane shifts her head, able to see Robert and the two strangers as she raises her arms above her waist, her fingers spread and palms upturned.  She flinches slightly as the gunfire sounds above [from Moe's shooting], her head turning to the strangers, her gaze now locked on the shotgun-armed Risen's face.

An instant later, when the sound hasn't made the gunman fire
(I'm going to assume that is true, because Persus13 described the gunfire without adding Jane's getting shot downstairs by the startled cultist), Jane starts to ask in an earnest voice, "How can I" - her voice cuts off as Robert suddenly moves forward, apparently trying to stride past the two Risen and through the doorway.  She gazes at him for an instant then looks back to the gunman, her arms raising a little higher and her expression questioning as she watches for his reaction to her, Robert, the rising moan of zombies outside, or whatever else he's about to do.

[Moe stealthily peers around the corner and sees the four guys. - Since the cafeteria has a lot more than 4 people-dots in it, I assume alamoes means the room that I am in.  IF so, and IF that gunman still has the shotgun aimed at Joan when that head rolls into the room and Moe's shout, then Joan's also going to be trying to do this as the startling motion and sound happen]

As the head rolls into the room and the shout rises, Joan leaps forward at an angle relative to the gunman, trying to reach the man's side which is furthest away from the inner doorway and its distractions. (looks like the gunman's right side from the picture).  We were not told how -close- the gunman was to us or how big this room is, so she's either trying to get out of the immediate line of fire, or trying to do that -and- get close enough to be in arm's reach of the gunman, whichever seems possible.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 05:39:49 am »

Offer Robert the spear, find more sharp metal then upgrade my stake to a spear.
Use more metal and  table legs to make up to 8 more spears.

" Here Robert take the spear, people should probably be armed at the moment.
If anybody needs me I'll be ripping the office to pieces to make sharp things for stabbing zombies in the eye.
"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:43:43 am by Brood »

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 09:47:28 am »

Convince Clair(Jade) to help me steal from the gun stockpile.
Help the Doctor to take the guns (Also how does you character know I am thief?)
(Well, I'm assuming that all our characters happen to know at least something about each other, as we all ended up trapped in one building together.)

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 09:48:39 am »

(( I'd doubt it, we just ran for cover from the horde of zombies. I think we've had more important things on our mind then our life stories. ))

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2013, 09:58:24 am »

(Well, I assumed we've all been in the building for a while, given that rival groups of people have already formed, and they appear to have some level of organization.)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 10:27:01 am »

(Well, I assumed we've all been in the building for a while, given that rival groups of people have already formed, and they appear to have some level of organization.)
(We may of just be running around for a while and got here at the same time while team office stayed in the same place)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2013, 10:35:48 am »

(( In either case, what are the odds he's going to have just said oh by the way I'm a theif to a random stranger? ))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2013, 11:17:54 am »

Did you read the full turn and the maps? THere are two guys blocking the exit.

((Oh... I was thinking was the guy on the left not the bottom... I'll change my turn to this:))

'Oh come on.... this guy is an idiot!' Robert thinks to himself. They're all lucky the zombies aren't really caring much for the gunshots... at least for now. If anymore shooting goes on no doubt they will break through the glass.

But now I got these two crazy guys to deal with.... my guess for now is it's best not to provoke them. "Alright I won't try to get in. Just let us stay here until the zombies pass us ok? I'll give you all some advice in exchange to lending us this room. I know quite a lot about zombies in general."

Persuade the crazy guys to not shoot/kill us but at least let is stay in this room for now.

((And so my last turn action stuff won't count.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2013, 03:27:49 pm »

I'm waiting on TCM. I have the turn written up except for his action. Please do not change your actions.

(We may of just be running around for a while and got here at the same time while team office stayed in the same place)
This is accurate.

(( In either case, what are the odds he's going to have just said oh by the way I'm a theif to a random stranger? ))
Lets assume that everyone found out she is very sneaky somehow.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:30:03 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2013, 05:23:15 pm »

Grab some cans of cleaning stuff that can be mixed into explosives later. Grab any health or food items. If anything useful is available, (cutting items, flashlight, etc.) get those too.

With that done, check the other nearby rooms.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:25:53 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot Turn 2
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2013, 06:10:53 pm »

Turn 2
(I will bold items picked up, moved or created as well as the time your character's turn shows up.)

In the lobby of the main building, the confrontation continues. Robert tries to persuade the gunman and his pal to give up. (2) Both of them ignore him. Moe heads down the stairs again, and comes across 2 guys menacing Jane and Robert. In a surprisingly well-thought out plan, Moe yells “It’s a zombie!” while rolling the alligator past the doorway. (4) The guy with the shotgun turns around and (3) is startled by the alligator head. Then Moe shoots him. (6) The bullet goes straight through the cultist’s brain, killing him. (1) In the cafeteria it sounds like the hostile group is partying as they have really loud rock music blasting. The guy with the fire ax charges Moe. (2) Moe drops his rifle in surprise as the axman charges him (2) and completely misses with his ax. Moe responds by pretending the guy is an alligator and wrestling with him. (6+1) It isn’t pretty when Moe is done with the guy. Jane takes advantage of the distraction to leap forward but isn’t sure whether to get in sword range of the gunman or out of the line of fire. Jane’s choice is solved when Moe kills both hostiles. Meanwhile Jason heads towards Robert offering a makeshift spear he made. Robert takes it, then Jason wanders off looking for more sharp metal. (6) He finds a collection of 15 knives in a manager’s office. Throwing knives, Swiss army knives, and some sheath knives. You hear a sudden silence as the music in the cafeteria stops for no discernible reason.

Dr. Chomsky moves over to look for Clair, walking past a room where two guys are menacing Robert and Jane. He finds Clair talking to another person, who turns out to be Clair. “Hey Clair, want to help me steal their guns and medical supplies?” Clair agrees, and they head over to the weapons stockpile, noticing as they pass that the hostiles are dead. When they get to the hallway near the room and the cafeteria, Clair moves stealthily towards the gun and medical kit pile with the Doctor in tow. (5+1+1)(2+1) Clair stealthily moves very fast to the room with the gun pile unnoticed. The doctor seems to get past the doorway, but there is a sudden silence as someone turns off the loud music.

Haruki raids the closet for anything he can get. (6) Haruki sees rows of cleaning supplies, and decides he needs to come back for most of it. However he grabs 5 cans, (6) someone also decided to stockpile food in there two, so he grabs a couple of cans of food and realizes he needs to come back for more. Finally he checks for other useful items. (5) He finds a floor mop water holder, and realizes this is the perfect device for carrying his loot. Haruki dumps all the canned food and cleaning spray cans into the bucket and rolls the device back towards the group’s stockpile.

Clair Stone (5) decides to look for food. (4) She finds an office worker’s untouched lunch.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:32:19 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14