Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12008 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2013, 12:06:22 pm »

Continue shooting.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2013, 12:09:52 pm »

Pick up gun and shoot again.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2013, 06:56:34 pm »

TCM and Imp you have 24 hours to post.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2013, 07:26:14 pm »

Samurai charge more hostiles from their rears/sides, help out my team!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2013, 09:52:56 pm »

Jane nods, starting to step back around the corner as Moe's rifle clicks empty.  She stares, clearly astonished as Moe charges towards the doorway, then rushes after a few strides behind him, trying to keep his running form solidly between herself and the cafeteria doorway ahead in case anyone ahead starts shooting at them.  As they near the doorway and Jane realizes that Moe is angling towards the pistol-fumbling cultist, she attacks the other, trying to draw her sword and cleave the enemy in the same one-handed motion.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2013, 06:35:07 pm »

(So I got a PM asking about ways to earn skills. Does anyone have any suggestions for ways to do that?)

Turn 5:

Moe reloads his rifle, then charges towards the guy who dropped his gun. The other guy in the hallway opens fire. (2) Or he would have if his gun had any ammunition in it. Moe tackles the guy who dropped his gun and wrestles him. (4+1) The man is thrown against a wall for 2 damage. Moe grabs the pistol. Haruki sees Moe charge the two men and joins in from the side. (4+1) As Moe tackles one man, Haruki slices the other one’s arm off, for 6 damage. Jane is surprised to see Moe charging at the enemy, but after a few seconds follows behind him. As Haruki leaps out and slices one man’s arm off, Jane joins the fray, drawing her katana and (3+1) stabbing the man in the chest for 2 damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Robert turns to John, and says “Alright John, I'm gonna rush them with my spear as soon as it seems like I can get close to them without getting shot at. I want you to cover me as while I rush in.  That guy by the door that's near where the three crazy guys are at is with me so don't shoot him." John nods and they wait for an opportunity to attack. Meanwhile, Jason opens fire on the bad guys. (5+1,5+1,3+1) Two rounds slam into the first two men’s heads killing them. The third guy is shot in the chest for 4 damage. After seeing Jason take down two of the enemy, Robert charges in. (1) He trips over a dead body and falls to the ground taking 1 damage. Behind him John opens fire on the last remaining guy. (6-1) The shot hits the remaining cultist in the chest, causing 3 damage. Dr. Chomsky (4) ignores the pain in his legs and continues to shoot. (3-1) However the pain causes him to drop the gun when he tries to fire. Picking up the gun, Clair (5-1) shoots the last cultist in the leg for 3 damage. (6) Unfortunately, the last three guys choose this time to exit the room and try to join in the fight. They seem very surprised at the carnage outside and the numbers of their attackers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Clair Stone (1) continues to hide in her office.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2013, 07:27:35 pm »

((How about by getting a bunch of good rolls eventually gives you a skill. Like say you get a total three 6's (without bonuses) by attacking with a shotgun will give you a skill that gives you +1 to shotguns. Or the same with searching, or hiding, or ignoring pain, etc.))

Well... that was a fail. One that might get Robert killed. Well only one of two things he can do, run or attack. Robert chooses to attack.

Attack one of the wounded hostile to finish him off. Rush him with my spear.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2013, 07:54:59 pm »

Apply first aid to self, throw grenades at enemies. (Could you start including our current HP in our statuses? Nevermind.)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:57:25 pm by Chink »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2013, 07:56:07 pm »

Apply first aid to self, throw grenades at enemies. (Could you start including our current HP in our statuses?)
Check the spolier under your paragraph
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2013, 01:26:40 am »

Continue the mass execution!!!!

" Any knives in there are mine, I need them to make more spears. "

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2013, 02:12:19 am »

Fire again into the fray.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2013, 06:05:21 am »

Jane twists the sword as she draws it from the wound, her gaze lingering on the bleeding stump of her target's severed arm before she spins and uses the sword to attack the man Moe had thrown against the wall.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2013, 06:28:36 am »

Continue fighting the two cultists.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2013, 06:50:53 am »

alamoes, you have 36 hours (about) to post.
Sigtext

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2013, 05:03:44 pm »

Sorry for lateness.  Wrestles a clear shot on the guy.  Moe fires when he gets one. 

We are really awesome so far.   8)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14