Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12012 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2013, 05:48:21 pm »

Sorry for lateness.  Wrestles a clear shot on the guy.  Moe fires when he gets one. 

We are really awesome so far.   8)
You are fine. 48 hours after I post the turn is the deadline
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2013, 05:49:47 pm »

(( Ehem which one of us has the most kills here..... oh thats right me!!! I'm the awesome one.
Your just mildly less idiotic then you sound swamp hick :P.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2013, 05:52:26 pm »

(( Ehem which one of us has the most kills here..... oh thats right me!!! I'm the awesome one.
Your just mildly less idiotic then you sound swamp hick :P.))

((I'd get as many rednecks into my party in case of a zombie apocalypse, as they've lived their whole lives with little property and money, handling guns, catching their own food and living on the fringes of society. It'd be great! Minus the whole xenophobic racism thing. If we could get past that it'd be fine.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2013, 05:57:01 pm »

(( I'd prefer soldiers, 10-20 who've got tones of experience with all kinds of guns and hand to hand combat. Give me them with there armor and I'll hold forever. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2013, 05:58:45 pm »

(( I'd prefer soldiers, 10-20 who've got tones of experience with all kinds of guns and hand to hand combat. Give me them with there armor and I'll hold forever. ))

((Problem is that soldiers are seemingly always at a military base taking on huge anti-zombie measures in any zombie scenario presented. Of course, that's not if you apply a realistic outlook on the outbreak, but if you apply realism the whole thing falls apart. :P))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2013, 06:02:18 pm »

(( Not all, theres always some who are off duty or on holiday or similar and don't get massacared like three year old when there left in groups of 8 to fight thousands, 20 good British soldiers with common sense and I'll hold until old age kills us. All you need is a walled compound big enough to grow food, a clean well and a bunch of spears, shields, bows and heavy armor. Stab the zombies from the top of the wall and chill through the end of the world :) ))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2013, 06:02:47 pm »

((Problem is that soldiers are seemingly always at a military base taking on huge anti-zombie measures in any zombie scenario presented. Of course, that's not if you apply a realistic outlook on the outbreak, but if you apply realism the whole thing falls apart. :P))
I was bored in school and created this zombie survivor group's history and maps and stuff. The major power for the first 20 years were a bunch of soldiers who had helicopters and all sorts of stuff at a military base and they went rogue.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2013, 06:05:30 pm »

(( It was bound to happen, some soldiers had to have the common sense to know that containment is impossible and just bunkered down and fortified there position.
Thats the group I want with me :) the ones who know that the world has become a simple place, we live, the women we want live, everybody else is a waste of time and dies on the spot. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2013, 06:11:16 pm »

(( Not all, theres always some who are off duty or on holiday or similar and don't get massacared like three year old when there left in groups of 8 to fight thousands, 20 good British soldiers with common sense and I'll hold until old age kills us. All you need is a walled compound big enough to grow food, a clean well and a bunch of spears, shields, bows and heavy armor. Stab the zombies from the top of the wall and chill through the end of the world :) ))

((Nope, soldiers die off immediately as they can't learn to shoot a zombie in the head, as they would make too convenient and able-bodied of characters. Even if they do survive, they become super-evil and kill everyone with massive bombing. And what you said about three-year olds: Being under the age of six makes you immune to dying in the zombie apocalypse. Even if you do build a wall, some internal problem will go wrong and it will fail because plot quota. British zombie apocalypses aren't life-threatening, they're always comedic. Being muscular, or fat, or an asshole will you get you killed pretty quick. That's also true if you're black or Hispanic, followed by Asian. Typically, the best thing you want to be is an attractive white girl in her 20's with a down-to-Earth, attitude, intelligence, a curvy body, and outfits that have some sex appeal but aren't regarded by a general populace as slutty.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2013, 06:12:15 pm »

Turn 6:

Current Kill Count: (including this turn)
Moe: 3
Jason: 4
Haruki: 2

Robert rises up to attack the wounded hostile with his spear. (5) He stabs the man in the chest for 6 damage. The man falls to the ground but is still alive. Behind him, John opens fire again. (4-1) His firing goes wide, but it distracts the attackers from the spear wielder. Dr. Chomsky moves out of the line of fire, and applies first aid to himself. (3+1) He bandages the wounds in his legs, (+2 HP). He then throws a grenade at the three guys outside. (2) It turns out to be another dud. After claiming all the knives in the cafeteria, Jason opens fire again. (2+1,6+1,4+1,2+1) Two shots hit the wall, one kills a man, and another one is hit in the chest for 8 damage. Clair opens fire again, (4-1) but her shot misses. The cultist at full health pulls out a pistol and fires at Robert. (6-1) The shot hits Robert in the chest, and knocks him to the ground and giving him 6 damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jane withdraws her sword, then she pirouettes around towards the other cultist with it. (1+1) She is blocked as the man who was thrown against the wall quickly unsheathes his own katana and brings it up to block. (3) He tries to stab Jane, but fails. (5+1) Haruki finishes off the man whose arm he sliced off, then turns and sees the last cultist dueling Jane. He decides to help out. (2+1) The man skillfully dodges his first attack. Moe points the pistol at the guy fighting Haruki and Jane, and fires. (5) The shot his him in his sword arm, causing him to drop it and receive 5 damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Clair Stone (2) starts pacing in her office.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:01:15 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2013, 06:21:18 pm »

Now that my leg is patched up, back to shooting.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2013, 06:22:46 pm »

I start typing and hit post, and *5* posts are posted.  Moe will ax the saber man a question so hard, his head comes flying off. 

((I forgot the ax man in my kill count.  ))

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2013, 06:24:45 pm »

Rush over to clairs office, take a final shot at each of the three enemies on the way then politely ask her to join me. Promise to keep her safe if she does and offer her 3 spears as a show of good faith.

(( The npc one ))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:45:42 pm by Brood »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2013, 06:27:41 pm »

Pick up the hostile's dropped sword, and kill him with two swords!

After that's done, go to the cafeteria and sneak up on the other hostiles.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2013, 06:37:27 pm »

Well... surprisingly Robert didn't die. Maybe it'll be a good time to make a retreat.

Robert throws his spear at one of the hostiles and then as quickly as he can he tries to get into the weapon storage room. There he grabs the biggest gun he can find. Make sure it's loaded.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14