Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 11710 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2013, 07:42:47 pm »

Jane helps finish off their target, then gets out of the possible line of fire of anyone still hiding in the cafeteria.  (course I don't see any red dots in there.  How could I if the dots haven't been discovered yet?)

(question, does the man I believe Moe, Jane, and Haruki are fighting really have 6/20 hps left?  I count
 20-2(thrown against wall)-5(shot in sword arm)= 13/20 hps, or am I confused?)
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »

Jane helps finish off their target, then gets out of the possible line of fire of anyone still hiding in the cafeteria.  (course I don't see any red dots in there.  How could I if the dots haven't been discovered yet?)

(question, does the man I believe Moe, Jane, and Haruki are fighting really have 6/20 hps left?  I count
 20-2(thrown against wall)-5(shot in sword arm)= 13/20 hps, or am I confused?)

Whoops, I listed the wrong guy as dead. Fixing.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2013, 06:55:51 am »

Everyone's posted but Scapheap.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2013, 10:31:10 am »

(Was out of the house)

put away gun and deck one of them.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2013, 03:56:37 pm »

Turn 7: (one more than the original Kill, Escape, Restart!)

Dr. Chomsky resumes combat with his machine gun. (1) He misses the hostiles and hits Robert for 4 damage. Jason fires again. (4+1,2+1,5+1) The very injured cultist on the floor is shot for 6 damage and breathes his last. The second shot misses, but the third shot kills a cultist. Jason then makes his way towards Clair. Clair looks relieved when a uniformed police officer walks into her office. (1) However, she seems determined not to leave her office. She doesn’t even want the spears.

Moe pulls out his fire ax and attacks. (2) He misses. Haruki picks up the final cultist’s sword. (6+1) Then he decapitates the cultists with both swords, causing Moe and Jane to duck as blood flies everywhere. Haruki walks into the cafeteria, where none of the hostiles remain. In the center of the room is a cage where two zombies are devouring a body. Money and ammunition on the table suggest your group interrupted a sadistic cage fight between 2 zombies and an office worker. Haruki heads through the other cafeteria doors and (6+1) and epically decapitates the last cultist.

Robert stares as Haruki charges through the doors behind the cultist and decapitates him. He keeps his spear and walks towards the weapons room, angry with the doctor for shooting him. He walks towards the weapons room and picks up an assault rifle. Jane watches as Haruki finishes off the last enemy, then she ducks behind the open cafeteria door to escape any surviving cultists line of fire from the cafeteria. Clair puts away her gun, and sees that all the hostiles are dead.

Spoiler: Need Healing (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2013, 04:00:42 pm »

Reload and kill those zombies
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2013, 04:01:44 pm »

Take the money off the table and begin looting the corpses for anything of value.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2013, 04:03:22 pm »

"Ugh... thanks a lot for shooting me..." Robert grumbles at Dr. Chomsky. He then sits down to patch himself up with the box of bandages he found.

Patch myself up with my box of bandages or if anybody can do a better job, let them patch me up instead.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2013, 05:11:08 pm »

Smile reasurringly at her and hug her then say.

I know your scared but if your going to survive you need to be armed and you need to learn to fight, I'll do my best to protect you but you have to be able to protect yourself.
You'll be fine as long as you stay with me I promise.
"

Give her the spears again then lead her to the gun pile, arm her with an assault rifle and a pistol and take my spears back, search the pile for a military backpack and take any knives, suppressed side arms and a L129A1 if there is one.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2013, 05:46:16 pm »

"Sorry for the missed shot!"

Patch Robert up. When I am done with that, grab the dud grenades and survey the supplies in the area.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2013, 08:44:10 pm »

Imp and alamoes
Sigtext

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2013, 11:33:45 pm »

Jane looks around, seeing the group busy and apparently safe for now.  She nods and starts making a round of the building's first floor.  She's looking for 'anything of interest' should it happen to catch her eye, but she's really concerned about two things - are there unnoticed people in any of the rooms, including in any likely hiding places (she's also going to consider ventilation ducts and any other supply/maintenance openings which could fit even a very small human or a large portion of possibly still-animate zombie), and she is looking for any means of entrance which are not properly secured.  If she finds entrances, she's going to attempt to  secure them on the spot before she moves on.  If she encounters people, she's ready to talk or scream and/or kill them based on what she runs into.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2013, 11:36:17 am »

Enter the cafe.  Shoot the zombies.  Then look for food. 

"Damn cultists..."

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2013, 04:01:36 pm »

(So I just started using Chaoticshiny to randomly generate NPCs. Should I reveal the result or just the description or none of it? Generator found here. Also, any nominations for group leader? My nominations are Moe (for being a badass), Jason (cop with skills and plans), Haruki (giving orders the first turn), and Jane(good at taking the initiative and was the leader the first time I ran this). Finally, keep in mind you are on the first floor of a 5 floor office building with a movie theater and a grocery store across the street. There's plenty to explore.)

Turn 8:

Clair reloads her gun, and then moves over to the cage where she places her pistol to their heads and dispatches them both. (No rolls because it’s a pretty simple action) Haruki grabs the money off the table and starts looting corpses. (5,4) He finds a medical kit, (3,4) a nice looking shirt that isn’t bloody, (3,3) and a deck of cards. Moe heads off to look for food, seeing that Clair has already dispatched the zombies. (6) He spots a vending machine in the cafeteria full of healthy snacks and candy.

Robert applies a few bandages to himself (5) giving him 3 HP back. After apologizing to Robert, Dr. Chomsky begins to patch him up. (6+1) Using his entire medical kit Dr. Chomsky restores Robert to full health and even increases it some (Robert now has 25 health). Dr. Chomsky then grabs some grenades and looks at the small pile of arms and ammo.

Jason continues to try and convince the women to come with the group. (3) Finally she agrees, as long as she doesn’t have to fight the zombies. She introduces herself as Clair Stone, and turns out to be a network analyst. With that done he goes to grab an assault rifle and a pistol for her, telling her it’s just in case. Jason then grabs a back pack, and fills it with a few knives and the two suppressed pistols he finds in the pile.

Jane starts searching the first floor of the building again. (6,4,5) As she walks around she finds a corpse with a machete sticking out of its back. She grabs the machete and moves on. (1,6) When she walks into the next room a closet opens and a tall middle-aged man who is obviously a priest from his clothes and a man who looks about 90 years old walk out. The priest brandishes a shotgun at Jane and asks, “What was all that gunfire about? Are you one of those cultists guys who were wandering about?”

John Johnson calls his girlfriend. He gets her answering machine.

Spoiler: Changed HP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2013, 04:28:10 pm »

Scope out the path to the grocery store
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14